Gerard Butler: Relaxing at South Beach!

Gerard Butler: Relaxing at South Beach!

Gerard Butler soaks up the sun on South Beach on Monday (December 6) in Miami, Fla.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor has been spending time enjoying Miami’s Art Deco district during his trip to Florida.

Over the weekend, Gerry checked out art at the Art Basel Miami, held at the Miami Convention Center.

Gerry headed out to Florida on Friday afternoon as he took a flight from Los Angeles.

gerard butler south beach 01
gerard butler south beach 02
gerard butler south beach 03
gerard butler south beach 04
gerard butler south beach 05
gerard butler south beach 06
gerard butler south beach 07
gerard butler south beach 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Where is the Gerad Butler from Dracula 2000? He was so hot and attactive there, now, mmm, no thanks. Maybe too many parties?

good look @ 12/06/2010 at 4:02 pm

Gerard Butler from Dracula 2000 was 31….there is a big difference from 31 to 41, ask someone who knows…But he is a goodlooking 41, believe me, you should be so lucky to look that good at that age. Also, I have never looked my best windblown and windburn on the beach…but I think he looks great… Beauty is in the eye of the beholder….and I behold great beauty…

I know that, that movie is from a while ago now, but theres something in his face, he looks tired, I’m not saying he look ugly, but theres something missing,

shia labuffs future

Why does he always look trashed on vacation??

So Swedish @ 12/06/2010 at 4:54 pm

He looks good. He´s relaxed, letting his beard grow, giving the hair brush some rest.

He seems to be aware that someone is taking his pic though, and not totally liking it.
Very understandable.

Enjoy Miami G. Take it easy.

paisley please @ 12/06/2010 at 5:08 pm

Still hot, but I miss him at the movies!

He looks like he had a very late night esp. in the pics posted on icydk.com, the most dishevelled I’ve seen him . Looks like he hasn’t brushed his hair, the last pic is the worst. I appreciate the fact he’s on a beach but still!. He can look fab in one shot and the very next one he looks a wreck!, that’s Gerry for you. In saying that, he has that “I just got out of bed look” which is really sexy in men that can pull it off! I hope he doesn’t lose and more weight. His arms look skinny in the 4th pic jj posted.

Looks like there’s just fruit and coffee on that table, no wonder he’s falling away. I hope he’s ordering a cheese burger off that menu! In some of his recent pics I thought he had reached a good weight, he’s beautiful face could be seen again but in some of these pics I’m not so sure. I suppose he’s getting older now and he probably can’t afford to get much thinner. What about these rumours surrounding his weight loss? Is it for a new role? I think he said he has been hitting the gym and just eating better…..

@Danielle:

I agree 100 percent with you about the DRACULA 2000 reference. It’s not that he looks older here or younger there….he LOOKS COMPLETELY different in the movie to the point that I didn’t even know it was him until the credits.
Yes, people age …but I agree with you …his face looks soooooo different.

So…for me…I liked his looks in that movie. The longer hair…the face was splendid …he was at his best to ME.

It’s all about genes. Robert Downey Junior has awesome ones…cause that man looks better with age.

gotta be kidding @ 12/06/2010 at 5:50 pm

of course he looks unkempt, this man needs a double, he does way too much, he’s here, he’s there, makes me wonder wth he’s running from, jeez

hello all
I know it’s hard to believe but that’s what you, learn now it starts
Here is the first daughter of Gerry and Jen. the marriage of Brad and Jen, was a hoax hollywood, for money, for five years. She has the body of her mother, she is back, this is normal, for now, it’s a warning for Brangelina, the man with circles is the bodyguard for the daughter because she was in danger, but not anymore, because the family is protected by the highest authorities

I think he looked the best in Dear Frankie. From 2004-2006 he looked fabulous! His face seems puffy a lot. Maybe he’s on prescription medications or something. Sometimes the side effects to that stuff can be bad.

redOctober @ 12/06/2010 at 5:58 pm

I miss this face too …

…but alas, we all change with age : (

@ redO…..Yessss. Beautiful face. Must have been from 2005 or 06. I know we all age, Unfortunately.

ya there was a time there when Gerry was just ravishingly handsome….delicious!

CJ, thanks for the video link from the last thread. His eyes light up his face when he has a genuine smile and love his face when he giggles.
In the vogue pics he is wearing his black v-neck sweater with the sleeves pushed up for me. He knows what I like…the little devil.

Cherry Pie @ 12/06/2010 at 6:30 pm

So he’s on the South Beach STD Tour 2010 now.
@So Swedish: That’s all he does it take it easy. He’s got nothing else. LMAO.
@Danielle: Too many parties, too much penecillin, you name it.

I think the making of 300 aged Gerry….

I think he is still a very handsome man, but he was sooo gorgeous back then. I am sure if I passed him on the street that I would do a double take.

Does that face need more baking in the sun? Really? Talking about aging. Nothing ages one’s skin faster than over exposure to the sun

Johnny Depp & Brad Pitt have 5/6 years on Gerry, he needs to start looking after himself better if he’s going to peserve his good looks.

I think he’s gorgeous just as he is. Love it that he doesn’t seem to sit around and worry how he looks everytime he goes out, especially someplace like the beach! No girly man, that’s for sure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All