Gerard Butler: Relaxing at South Beach!

Gerard Butler: Relaxing at South Beach!

Gerard Butler soaks up the sun on South Beach on Monday (December 6) in Miami, Fla.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor has been spending time enjoying Miami’s Art Deco district during his trip to Florida.

Over the weekend, Gerry checked out art at the Art Basel Miami, held at the Miami Convention Center.

Gerry headed out to Florida on Friday afternoon as he took a flight from Los Angeles.

gerard butler south beach 01
gerard butler south beach 02
gerard butler south beach 03
gerard butler south beach 04
gerard butler south beach 05
gerard butler south beach 06
gerard butler south beach 07
gerard butler south beach 08

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

I like his hair this color. It fits him better than the black hair. The weight is just right ….he looks great IMO!

I think Gerry looks great, and more youthful looking, due to a possible nose lift! If you observe his nose carefully, in profile, you will see that it is not “drooping” quite as much as it was. His nose is imperceptively shorter, and this gives him a more youthful appearance! Our noses continue to grow and “droop” as we get older. I see an improvement in the nose. Just my opinion, as I observe these photos. If true, good for him! Along with the weight loss, he appears much younger!

Really???? @ 12/06/2010 at 7:30 pm

@laruj:
are you crazy? his nose has not been touched. get back on your meds

@Manny:
So what? What’s so outrages there? We know he likes to go to functions lol

hilarious @ 12/06/2010 at 7:39 pm

@Really????:

hahahahahahahaha even Gerry wouldnt get a “nose lift”

@Really????:

Believe me, I take no “meds.” This is just my honest opinion. His nose looks just a TAD bit shorter, or has been “lifted.”

My opinion. I don’t care if you agree with me.

there was a story a few weeks ago about how Demi Moore gets these $3000 per facial treatments called Thermage (?) (which I think is a heat or light treatment that tightens the skin) and she spends like $100,000 a year on them – or so the story said.

Anyway – it’s like zero down time and would be very easy to get one and go if you can afford it. I’m sure it makes one look very refreshed and more youthful.

I don’t know what he’s done, but something IS different. He even looks different than he did on the CNN Heroes program. Younger, firmer clearer eyes …. What the heck? Even messy on the beach you can see the difference.

Heretical @ 12/06/2010 at 8:09 pm

@Scout:

“I think the making of 300 aged Gerry….”

I completely agree with this statement. His body was changed forever after all that he put it through, including the workouts, the injuries etc. It definitely took its toll. (Perhaps that’s why he seems to work so hard at enjoying the fruits of that film. He earned them.)

@hm….Yes. There is also one called Triniti and there is no down time. It can improve sun spots, wrinkles and can tighten the skin. If you have the $$$ why not!

Dude, I know you probably just got out of bed and went to the beach all stinky and everything, but please take a shower and SHAVE YOUR NECK!!!!!
You look like a Yeti.

Interesting? yuck #36 is using my name. I did not post this comment. Please stop posting under my name.

I’ll bet he got Fraxel around his eyes….reduces wrinkles. And maybe IPL (intense pulse light) for skin discolorations. Both are lasers and require a week or so downtime.

paisley please @ 12/06/2010 at 9:30 pm

I think he was at this best-looking in Attila – whoa!

hellotheregb @ 12/06/2010 at 9:41 pm

Is he out with Serena? just asking… just stirring the pot a little! I personally do not think he has had a thing done to his face except a very late, late night with plenty of south beach clubbing! Just my opinion.

realitycheck @ 12/06/2010 at 9:42 pm

Too bad Gerry can’t stay in a damp basement with his Phantom mask too. What a fantasy that would be.

A close up picture would tell us that he probably is doing something as simple as using the men’s facial products he’s selling. So his skin looks better than normal. That’s all.

that looks like an undershirt, not a t-shirt

stupidfans @ 12/06/2010 at 11:04 pm

@hilarious: Not unless it helped him poon.

@Vegas: That might explain his quick trip to Los Angeles. He wanted to be fresh for Miami model chasing.

***** NEW THREAD *****

paisley please @ 12/07/2010 at 12:22 am

He looks “different” simply because his hair is longer and looser, and you can’t see those gorgeous eyes cuz of his sunglasses – period!

i think he looks more looser,more flabby and of course (and good) doing without jeallous girls…heehee…!!!!!

He looks okay, I can’t wait for him to appear on The A-List New York, now that will be much better than chatting about his movies.

@tallntan:

He doesn’t have a week to rest, the man can’t stop. I would love to know what he takes as the coffee isn’t doing it in my corner.

Toasted Pop Tarts @ 12/08/2010 at 9:59 pm