Jake Gyllenhaal Flies Out of Sydney

Jake Gyllenhaal Flies Out of Sydney

Jake Gyllenhaal walks through Sydney International Airport on his way to catch a departing flight on Wednesday (December 8) in Sydney, Australia.

The day before, the 29-year-old actor had lunch with his Love & Other Drugs co-star Anne Hathaway while cruising around Sydney Harbour on a boat.

Jake and Anne have been in Australia over the past few days to promote their romantic comedy. On Monday (December 6), they attended the premiere of the film.

FYI: Jake is wearing Hoyle Jackson chino pants.

jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 01
jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 02
jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 03
jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 04
jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 05
jake gyllenhaal flies out of sydney 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Jake is a beautiful man.

Even his style has change. U sell out!

That is a grueling long flight, about 14 hours. I don’t envy him.

Cristobal @ 12/07/2010 at 9:43 pm

Jake…I still love you and if it is love then I support the idea of wanting to be with someone you love. I suppose. -_-

@Pat:

It truly is. I did that flight 3 days ago. On united economy! Painful!!

the retarded duck face dude

He’s wearing Taylor’s silly band on his left wrist

good lookin @ 12/07/2010 at 9:53 pm

enough I guess but he looks likes he’s turning 40 not 30

Where is he going ?

I wonder if he’s flying to LA or Nashville? Is Taylor home right now?

Sorry, but I still can’t see him with her. They just don’t go together imo.

Jake looks good here. To bad this may be one of the last time we see him looking like a sexy man. Next time we see him, he will probably be with the new fake girlfriend and he will be looking like an idiot trying to convince tabloid readers that he’s really dating a girl that he has nothing in common with and projects the maturity of a 16 year old. Used to like Jake, now I just llike laughing at him.

Of all the girls in the world he had to pick her!!!!

My bf has a shirt like that.
Jake looks hot here.

JanuaryJones @ 12/07/2010 at 10:14 pm

I saw on TV she is in NYC. I think he will probably go to L.A. Maybe they’ll meet in Nashville when she finishes up her appearances. Her birthday’s Monday so maybe they will celebrate it this weekend. I can’t picture them at a party together. If he was with her friends he would feel like he was a chaperone at some high school dance! If she went to a party with his friends she’d be all stupid.

holla back @ 12/07/2010 at 10:14 pm

did jake lose a lot of fans because of taylor?

@holla back: You better believe it!

Apple Cider @ 12/07/2010 at 10:26 pm

Have any of you considered that Jake maybe is attracted to Taylor. Everyone on here enjoys cutting her down but you have to consider this girl is going places and Jake likes successful women. Taylor has one of the biggest selling records in the industry. She is selling out arenas and stadiums within minutes. She is also the new face of Cover Girl. She is blond and as we all know, Jake has a thing for blond girls. Jake and Taylor despite their success are down to earth and enjoy spending time with their families. I think this is a great couple and I wish them the best!!

#16 If Taylor’s birthday is coming up, maybe Jake is off to another staged photo shoot for US Weekly. You know, where their pap just happens to catch them posing and holding the Starbucks cup they probably got paid to endorse and they don’t notice the photographer two feet away from them.

Why is everyone going crazy over Jake and Taylor. I say leave them alone and let them do their own thing. No one here knows Jake and Taylor. If they have found love, then good for them. I myself wish I could find someone to love. Until I find Mr. Right, I refuse to become some sissy online typing jealous comments about people who seem to have found happiness. I hope Jake and Taylor truly last a life time.

most this stuff ball fire know what im sayin kin of start up fast burn whip it all way down have lot of fun know what im saying leave my man be he go for it got lots more women in that man life i can teel
keep it cool jake my man

@Red Boots: im guessing a lifetime with taylor would be like dating a guy longer than 4 or 5 months maybe?

I really don’t care who these celebs date, Most of their relationships don’t last a long time anyway.

He’s just the typical male celeb. He’s getting older so of course his gf is going to get younger. He’s just following the pattern set by many aging male celebs before him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All