Blake Lively Dating Ryan Gosling?

Blake Lively Dating Ryan Gosling?

Are Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling going public with their romance?

The two stars were spotted at the afterparty for his movie Blue Valentine at NYC’s Standard Hotel on Tuesday night (December 7), according to E! Online.

“They weren’t obviously all over each other, but it seemed like they were together,” says a source. “There were times when they would be sitting down and he would kind of lay his hand on her knee. They were smiling, laughing, they looked happy!”

Earlier in the evening, Blake, 23, used the back door to slip into the film’s premiere.

The Gossip Girl star, who split with Penn Badgley in October, and Ryan, 30, were first seen together the same month at Disneyland.

DO YOU THINK Blake and Ryan make a cute couple?

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I love him :(

Don’t know how to feel about this couple. Hot for sure, but something just doesn’t match.

that gay guy gets around!

Hard question to answer as I don’t know enough on Blake to say yea or nae on her. Saw her in The Town thought she was good in that movie. Hey if he likes her and it’s a real deal then I say good for him.

No! I like to Penn : (

fat GAY queenie @ 12/08/2010 at 8:22 pm

BIIITTTCH is not good enough for my Ryan! I hope this bull$hiit is not true!

I just projectile vomited all over the computer. Blake’s making her way up, huh? After all, mumbling lines can only take you so far.

I don’t buy it. In the same week that she broke up with Penn she was spotted with him.
It looks like they want people to think tha they’re together.
The question is: Why?

yup, they’d make a cute butterface pair!

They both look very Scandinavian. I dunno what’s up with Blake’s nose. If you’re going to have a nose job get it done right.

noooooooo ): i miss her with penn D:

It will get her the exposure she’s craving.

she’s smart to hang out with real actors. it will give her more street cred.

@hmm:

Unfortunately acting skills don’t rub off on who you hang around with :D

No ,she is too beautiful for him
Blake and Chace FTW

Yay, just what the famewho*e wants. Kudos Blake Lively but Ryan’s intellect just dropped a few notches on this one, but seeing as he’s such a player, don’t color me shocked.

who cares? @ 12/08/2010 at 9:00 pm

As if it’s gonna last.

GOSSIPGIRLLOVER @ 12/08/2010 at 9:02 pm

NOOO!!!!!!!! WOW she is WAY too pretty for this GROSS to say the least guy. She can either date Penn or Chace. WAYY too pretty for him. She shouldn’t settle.

Poor Penn, but this was going to happen sooner or later. Blake is very ambitious when it comes to fame and dating a famous actor will give her more press. Penn and Blake were cute together but it was obvious they wouldn’t last. Blake is going somewhere with her career and well Penn is just..Dan.

I thought he was dating Michelle Williams?

I actually kind of love this. Weird.

Oh *****!Penn deserves much better,and so does Ryan!

@ann:

Too harsh. Penn is actually talented and funny. That lasts in Hollywood. Plastic surgery doesn’t.

NO PLEASE FOR GODS SHAKE CMOOON WHY HER RYAN?

Blake is becoming her character Serena in GG. oh well, Penn deserves someone better, smart and talented like him. unlike Blake who only wants fame and doesn’t even know how to act.

canadian_cat @ 12/08/2010 at 9:39 pm

They aren’t even in the same league. This is odd.

Comments in Blake posts are always the funniest things.

So much jealousy and hatred for such a sweet girl.

Just one word for the two of them together…”blah”

The thing for me is that nothing that was posted is “proof” they are a couple. She could have gone in the back entrance because she did not want any talk about her being with Ryan Gosling. Of course, there is still talk so it does not really matter.

Am i the only one who thinks that she is not pretty at all? I actually think that she is more on ugly site.

@phemon:

If she is on the “ugly side” there is no hope for anyone

He considers Rachel.When gossip of Rachel & Michael is given Ryan acts.

They would be one IF not THE ONLY couple that makes SENSE in HOLLYWOOD!!

They would be one IF not THE ONLY couple that makes SENSE in HOLLYWOOD!!

This is crap. SHE SHOULD BE WITH PENN. I now hate Ryan Gosling.

@Deedz: LMAO projectile .. anyways i feel the same as you :(

Blake is proving to be a **** like Serena

Penn was too much of a nice guy for Blake. She can have the player.

Jeeez, Blake looks FORTY-ISH on that pic!

canadian_cat @ 12/08/2010 at 10:16 pm

This is just as weird as the Jake and Taylor pairing. Doesn’t make sense at all! I didn’t think she was Ryan’s type. Guess I was wrong.
Hopefully it’s only a re-bound fling.

@phemon: I agree, i am a little confused when people call her gorgeous, i don’t think she is ugly, but just basic and plain looking.

Blake has done nothing to show she is intelligent, talented or has any notable charisma- but maybe she is different in person. Anyways if they are dating, i think it is an odd couple- not really the type i thought ryan gosling would go for. But i guess i just kind of dislike her now that she is -allegedly- dating ryan gosling.

She is stunning ,but I dont like them together

nakedoldjennifer @ 12/08/2010 at 10:34 pm

Noooo, Blake you can do better

what is up with his eye?

@josephine:

More like what’s up with her face

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Ryan

Blake is such a cheater. she’s still with Penn but already started dating Ryan. you won’t get too far for being a hypocrite girl. karma will strike you hard, Blake

I love these comments that SHE can do better. Come on… He is a respected Academy Award nominee and she is on Gossip Girl. I think she got the better end of the deal.

i know i’m holding on to the past but i’m holding out for ryan and rachel back together and blake and penn. i can’t help it, i really liked those pairings.

NO WAY. I love them both but it seems like nothin about them sounds great. I mean wtf, they don’t match! I like penn for blake and rachel for ryan. C’moooooon! Please don’t break my heart. lol

i love ryan!!

I like both of them but just not together. But maybe its cause I always thought Rachel and Ryan were perfect together. I’m bummed they couldn’t make The Notebook last forever! I guess real life had to step in….

What’s all this hate towards Blake,..
she is gorgeous and all those who say otherwise are just totally jealous!!
And Ryan and Blake together are even more gorgeous
<33

Is it just me or do they look like they could be related?

Noooo….Rachel McAdams is 10000000x more beautiful and talented than her! Her acting is terrible and dull….
Isn’t she only famous for flaunting her boobs?

Blake Lively wants to have lots of babies…Is Ryan prepared for that?

I feel their relationship is kind of strange. When did they meet? where? They couldn’t be more different in personality. I love them both but isn’t Ryan kind of dark and twisted? he’s broody and intense and Blake is a southern california girl who likes to bake and go to disneyland…, I don’t know i guess opposites attract.

Wow, I feel really bad for Penn right now.

Jokergurl @ 12/09/2010 at 1:32 am

Ryan’s a really good actor, but I haven’t seen Blake in anything except Gossip Girl and Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Actually I still like Ryan with Rachel McAdams but I know that’s been over for a while.

I like Blake and Ryan. Just not together. IDK I think the media blew her head up with that Ben Affleck movie because she wasnt that good in it. From all the attention she got for the flick I would have thought she had a bigger role in it.

Anyway, I think her team probably told her she needed to be seen with actor actor. Rub shoulders with the A listers and what not and thats what she’s doing.
I like Penn but he hasnt had that movie role yet. He is incredibly handsome and talented. Im such a fan of his.

i am waiting on Rachel and Ryan to get back together. They were like the real version of Rachel and Ross to me lmao

She’d blow everyone in Hollywood just to get a part in a movie.It’s pretty obvious that she uses her mouth way too much with her mumbled talking.

Kiaralove @ 12/09/2010 at 2:26 am

I saw pictures of her with Penn hugging couple of days ago and she seemed very intimate with him. Even if they’re not together, I think they will be soon.
As for Ryan, I can accept him only with Rachel. I know it’ll probably never happen, but they were the best Hollywood couple ever!

@ana: I completely agree. There’s something a little off, but nevertheless they are two hot people!

Lol this girl is such a fame *****. I guess the reason she broke up with penn because she’s craving for more exposure rather to be with dan humphrey which is totally not press worthy.

msgraciaroselle @ 12/09/2010 at 4:46 am

I love both of them. but i dont like them as a couple!!!! I’m dying to see blake n penn back together!!!! :’(

Penn deserves someone better, smart and talented like him

If it’s true, I like this couple.

ppl need to calm the fk down! jeeze if they like each other so what. And whats with ppl calling Blake a s.lut – she was with Penn for nearly 3 years; and she was with the guy b4 Penn for 2yrs.

Blake and Penn @ 12/09/2010 at 6:55 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HATE RYAN SO MUCH !!!! And i def dont find him attractive AT ALL!
PENN IS 74526452526452556547855 time HOTTER BETTER SMARTER THAN HIM!!!
BLAKE JUST GO BACK TO PENN RIGHT NOW AND LEAVE THAT AWFUL BLOND!

Yeah! Both are soooo sweet :-)

no Blake and Penn :(
i wish they got back together

@ella15: just because someone doesn’t think you’re gorgeous doesn’t mean their jealous. get over it!

ooops i mean “they’re”. my bad :p still…..get over it!

Blake is made just for Penn…I like them together and they look so good together. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noooooo…
Blake and Penn still forever.

NOOO way. Im sorry but Penn is so cute and nice and she is just being out of order, dating someone straight after a 3 year relationship. Penn can do better than her. Ryan seriously shouldn’t be with her. SHe is too up herself now and just wants to become famous however she can

@hsci:

I do too. Penn is such a nice guy. He deserves better than her. He needs someone who will treat him right.

@ann: I hope it flips and penn ends up doing better. What a shiester blame lively is and I can’t believe Ryan is pulling a Jake gyllanhaal with what looks like a pr relationship

come on people blake is not taylor swift! leave her alone!

Why does Blake have so many haters? :| People, get a life. You talk like you know them PERSONALLY. If they are dating, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, they will still date each other because they don’t even know you and you are here, talking SH*T about them! . Are you that crazy inlove with ryan? If so, I know you would trade places with Blake if you’re given a chance. Even not for Ryan, I know you guys wanna be her so just SHUT IT okay?

Just be happy with what they have. Go, hate this comment but you know I’m RIGHT!

mumford&fans @ 12/09/2010 at 8:18 pm

What is the deal with the chicks I can’t stand dating the guys I adore? First Taylor & Jake and now this. Are good looking guys with awesome ex’s downgrading for a reason?

it’s funny how these girls freak out for guys they will never have or DON’T even personally know

I like both of them a lot, I think they would make a good couple.. Blake is a really sweet girl so don’t get why ppl love to diss her so much. She’s really nice in all the interviews I’ve seen of her and she’s got the best legs of any celeb i’ve ever seen…

Seriously, who cares who the girl dates. I don’t like her and think she’s hyped too much but who cares. As far as her relationship with Penn- I don’t care there either. He’s not as over rated as she is but he’s a crappy actor none- the- less.If she wants to move up to someone who can give her tips that’s her choice.

Thanks Abby and sexy!
Finally someone stands up for Blake!

It really is funny ,how much hate and jealousy some people can have.
Love them together!!
<33

I hope they get married!

WHERE THE HELL IS PENN BADGLEY NOWADAYS??? HES BEEN MIA SINCE FOREVER!

@Please:

Penn is actually one of the most talented actors out there and is very nice!! So I would go around and say Penn is a bad actor and I don’t really care about Blake she can date whoever she wants.

I DON’T CARE EITHER WAY! BUT, THEY DON’T SEEM RIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. BUT, THEY KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, OBVIOUSLY. BUT, IF I WERE RYAN, I WOULD BEWARE, SHE SEEMS TO REBOUND PRETTY QUICKLY!