Jennifer Garner: Color Me Mine Momma

Jennifer Garner: Color Me Mine Momma

Jennifer Garner strolls down the street with her adorable daughter Seraphina on Tuesday (December 7) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The mother-daughter duo were on their way to ceramic coloring center Color Me Mine to create some artwork!

Over the weekend, Jennifer brought Seraphina and her older daughter Violet to the farmers market where they got to ride go-karts, pet animals, and ride on a train.

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner spending the day with Seraphina

jennifer garner color me mine momma 13
jennifer garner color me mine momma 14
jennifer garner color me mine momma 15

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
mike hunt @ 12/08/2010 at 4:34 am

i heard Seraphina called one of the paps daddy

lexy hates bilson @ 12/08/2010 at 5:34 am

This is disgusting that this woman and her CHILD are being stalked!

Jokergurl @ 12/08/2010 at 5:38 am

Seraphina is Ben’s little mini me, such a doll.
@Lexy yes, the paparazzi are DISGUSTING.

----------- @ 12/08/2010 at 5:43 am

jared, you are despicable. stop buying pics and encourage stalking

Couldn’t agree more, leave the woman alone, already!

seraphina and violet are so much cutter than the shiloh and zuhara. i mean,they dont even tell us the truth aboutu shiloh. who is her real daddy?

Why does she like bleaching her daughters’ hair? first Violet now Seraphina

seraphina is cute

She calls the paps herself and tells them where she is going to be. How else would they know where she is? She is the only celebrity that get’s papped everywhere. Trust me, she wants and likes this for visibility.

She seems like a great mom. If I had to choose a Hollywood family I would want my kids to stay with Ben and Jennifer would be #1.

Maybe Gwen Staffani and Gavin Rosdale first. Their kids seems to always be happy.

THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL UPGRADE!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did JLO bleach her skin?

@??? I highly doubt they are bleaching the kids hair. A lot of kids have blonde hair that darkens as they get older. They are just going about doing normal things any family would do. I am sure the paps stakeout their house.

I love this family, I believe Jen is a wonderful mom, she appears to be very down to earth lady and a hands on mom. I think Seraphina is a doll baby and thank JJ for posting their photos as much as he does. JJ is not stalking this family, both Ben and Jen are good people. Seraphina and Violet seem well adjusted and also are happy. Ben and Jen do alot of charity work and help out the needy. Some comments I read here are nasty and ridiculous, bleaching hair, naming them as ugly, that is just mean.

Her kids are average, like her.No looks like Ben.Garner=pimping her kids everyday

@Lavito: They ARE ugly! Why do we have to see them everyday?!?!?!? WHY???????? She is such an attention wh*re and her kids look like monkeys.

I think Jen is one of the best Hollywood Mom’s out there. You can tell she just adores her girls and is always having fun with them.

How immature that you say they are ugly and look like monkeys. You must be so beautiful and perfect that average looking people don’t fit in your world. All your of your family and friends must be as beautiful and perfect as you. Aren’t you one of the chosen few to be so righteous.

@Ivermom: Yes she’s the only mom in the history of moms to like her kids. Weird! Gimme a break. She loooooves to pimp her kids! Cuz if she didn’t no one would give a rats a** about her or her horse face.

laverdadduele @ 12/08/2010 at 4:36 pm

Jen is living like a single mom, she might as well drop that tool husband of hers.

Single mom who loves the paps attention. We live in l.a. and there’s NO WAY that paps hang out at non-popular random children spots like this (just visit l.a. sometimes, you won’t see paps anywhere only at the hotspots) unless her publicist called them. Fake and single mother in denial because really who would be talking about her if she wasn’t currently with her second husband Ben!

@kelly: Kelly you are so obviously filled with hateful jealousy it is pathetic. The paps stalk them day and night because they sell, obviously because people like you cant stay away from their posts!

Jokergurl @ 12/08/2010 at 9:13 pm

@mimi: These photographers literally STALK these young Hollywood families, they don’t call them at all. Give me a break. Ever been to LA? These photogs are everywhere there are celebs especially if they’re popular, have movies coming out, or are celebrity couples like Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All