Kelly Clarkson & Reba McEntire: ACA After Party Pair!

Kelly Clarkson & Reba McEntire: ACA After Party Pair!

Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire pose for a quick snapshot backstage at the American Country Awards on Monday (December 6) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The pair of singers later attended an after party together at the House of Blues, where they dueted on Reba‘s 1994 hit “Why Haven’t I Heard from You.”

Later in the evening, Kelly teamed up with Miranda Lambert to perform the song “Strawberry Wine.”

Watch below as Kelly and Reba perform “Why Haven’t I Heard from You” at one of Reba‘s concerts back in October…

Kelly Clarkson & Reba McEntire: “Why Haven’t I Heard From You”
kelly clarkson reba mcentire aca after party 01
kelly clarkson reba mcentire aca after party 02
kelly clarkson reba mcentire aca after party 03

ABC

i love kelly forever but she needs to lose weigth…please

@divina:

why? why does she need to lose weight? she’s at a healthy weight. her life isn’t in danger. so can you please tell me why she needs to lose weight?

Kelly looks so beautiful! and just to answer to “divina”: she’s never been that beautiful , her weight makes her more beautiful than ever!

carolinagirl @ 12/08/2010 at 11:20 am

@divina:
FYI dumb*** she has actually lost some weight but it shouldn’t matter. She is a singer, not a model.

I saw the two of them in concert and many people walked out. Reba was terrific; Kelly SCREAMED her songs. I was so disappointed. I had waited for years to see Reba and Kelly ruined it.

Ninjalilly @ 12/08/2010 at 3:24 pm

@Denny:

Denny: totally made up. That is just a lie.

@casey,mimi,carol….KELLY is really beautiful and i totally admire her, if u believe even my ringing tone was her song “bcoz of u”, but i like her most when she lost more weigth!! God knows i love her alot !!..SHES THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD!!

carolinagirl @ 12/08/2010 at 3:45 pm

@Denny:

Well I have heard from some people who were there and said that both Kelly & Reba rocked it. Kelly doesn’t “scream” her songs

laverdadduele @ 12/08/2010 at 4:26 pm

Time to hit the treadmill, Kelly!

carolinagirl @ 12/08/2010 at 5:57 pm

@laverdadduele:

Well she has been working out. I have seen pictures, video from where she was at the American Country Awards & from Blake Shelton’s party Monday night and she HAS lost weight. But we shouldn’t matter what she weighs.

offtheproperty @ 12/08/2010 at 11:19 pm

Kelly is indescribably cool. I love to see her smile. I love her !

offtheproperty @ 12/08/2010 at 11:27 pm

Reba is fine. Reba is cool. Reba sings well.
But Reba nor anyone else has the basic most beautiful voice and inflections of Kelly. Kelly has very few peers in pop vocal music.

I was at the performance and kelly looked awsome. The only thing is that Kelly is Short, and happens to have a big butt. Kelly has always had a big butt.. she is greek! But kelly is a Healthy beautiful, woman who has the best voice in the inderstry today. Right next to Alicia Keys and Pink!

@Denny: 100 bucks says that you weren’t even there. Even Reba knows Kelly can sing circles around her.

geeze people you guys are so f–ken mean! Kelly is a sweet person and her vocals are killer, she is one of the most next to carrie underwood most talented of the idols…..

she isn’t trying to be america’s next top model (plus those girls need to eat)….she’s just doing what she does best SING THE HECK OUT OF A SONG!!!!….

GO KELLY…YOU F–KEN PEOPLE ARE SO SUPER-F–KEN-FICIAL!!

Kelly Clarkson is amazing. I think she looks and sounds AMAZING!!! Her voice is a gift. It gives me chills. LOVE her!!!