Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler chats on his cell phone as he hails a cab in the West Village, New York on Thursday (December 9).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is back in Manhattan after spending some time in Miami earlier in the week.

Recently, Gerry received a Annie nomination in the Voice Acting in a Feature Production category for his work in the animated film How to Train Your Dragon. The Annie Awards showcases and acknowledges achievements in animation in film, television, and video game.

gerard butler on the run ny 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
gotta be kidding @ 12/09/2010 at 8:52 pm

@Mr. Giggles:

so what else is new, lol?

@Jewelrymaker:

What is “jthm movie”

@redOctober @ 12/09/2010 at 9:33 pm

cat is out of the bag folks meeeee ooooooooooouch
see some people are not as they seem

justsayin' @ 12/09/2010 at 9:45 pm

@Jewelrymaker: If he likes a$$ castles, he will have an entire kingdom to contend with there.

what a lame dude

looking good gerry not crazy about the jacket but thats ok i wont kick ya out in the cold ;]

@curious cat:

Hopefully he’ll be appearing on The A-List New York and finally put a stop to all the rumors :)

He is seeing Jeannia again @ 12/09/2010 at 10:47 pm

Sarah, I hope you’re here, I think he is seeing Jeannia again.
I was told that from someone who has connections to him.
Did you hear anything new about it?
In the know, I think Evan is no longer on her FB

Sorry if this is a double, but I think JJ ate my first try.

I just said the wow, I think he looks really great. Those eyes!

And, I said that I was in Target today, but couldn’t find any of the product line for men. I was actually going to buy the eye roller thingy. I mean, if it makes him look this good, why not try it?

Has anyone found the stuff anywhere in the USA? If so please tell where. Thanks in advance!

justsayin' @ 12/09/2010 at 11:55 pm

I would love to see a video of Gerry with his accent telling one of the immigrant New York cabbies where he needs to go. It would be a clash of accents.

Louisville @ 12/10/2010 at 12:06 am

Is Nuts the same person as Beacon1 or whatever on WO? No problem. I just wondered. Some of the comments are similar. I actually like reading the message board on WO. They find a lot of stuff out there.

I hate IMDb and most who post there. I have thought about registering there so I could take on a few of those hags, but I know what happens when you disagree with all the negativity. Deaf and dumb. So why bother?

The motherships serve a purpose (great HD photos), but I don’t want to discuss Phantom on and on. I’m more an Attila, Rocknrolla fan.

These L’Oreal ads, IMHO, are terrific. Whether it’s the one from last summer with short hair and shaved, or the later one with scruff and longer hair. I think they are very classy. Good job. I’ve got to check out the short hair one again. What city is he looking out over? It was definitely filmed in Paris, but the city put into the background? I’m not sure. I got a New York feeling.

OK. I’ve jumped in here. I hope to come back.

@CJ: This is why I love this place! Thank you, CJ. My order has been placed. (Amazon and I have a one-click relationship. Books, DVDs, it’s an addiction. LOL)

I’ll probably be so gorgeous in few weeks no one will recognize me! Just kidding peeps. (Guess L’Oreal picked the right spokesperson for this particular market.)

@Vegas: vs on the last thread suggested cvs pharmacies, if you don’t buy on line, but thanks CJ
@moldy, laughed at your post, padwan loves the lattes too!

@Vegas:
What is the eye roller thingy? What is it supposed to do for you?

Beeeeeetch @ 12/10/2010 at 12:38 am

@i heart:
you’re a fuucking beetch witch and i hope you go to hell ass creeeep
i hope you don’t last the weekend dumb ass beetch

Nice Beard for your Beard!

@Beeeeeetch: sorry not going anywhere, hope you find peace the sad person that you are to speak so harsh to a complete stranger

@@Vegas: Guess It’s supposed to delete lines and tired looks. I need the ‘get rid of tired’.

I see we have a thumbsie down on line tonight. And I don’t even know what the last few are fighting about. So, it’s time for me to go.

Jake and Gerard brothers lost at birth.? Look at those photos.

Hahahahahaahaa
Manny did you hear that?
He might be seeing Gina again
Are you going to commit suicide, jealous Phannie Troll B!tch?

What an awful outfit to wear, yuck.
He is not sexy sometimes and often a slob.

@To Manny:
manny will go balistic – can’t wait to see her melt down.

CJ too her fuucking side kick lol

@justsayin’: lmao! I thought the “beauty and the beast” skit he did on SNL was pretty funny and his singing was really good. But the “what up with that?” skit was hilarious!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All