Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler chats on his cell phone as he hails a cab in the West Village, New York on Thursday (December 9).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is back in Manhattan after spending some time in Miami earlier in the week.

Recently, Gerry received a Annie nomination in the Voice Acting in a Feature Production category for his work in the animated film How to Train Your Dragon. The Annie Awards showcases and acknowledges achievements in animation in film, television, and video game.

gerard butler on the run ny 01
gerard butler on the run ny 02
gerard butler on the run ny 03
gerard butler on the run ny 04
gerard butler on the run ny 05
gerard butler on the run ny 06
gerard butler on the run ny 07
gerard butler on the run ny 08
gerard butler on the run ny 09

A&E

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All

@some nonsense: And these people are supposed to be in the celebrity gossip business??? Other versions of this silly story have also made the rounds. Guess the posters at JJ know more than the so-called pros! LOL. The sad thing is, some people will read it or see this video and believe it. And it’ll just keep going.

Several of the fan sites are posting this:

So, if anyone wants to vote for him, here’s the way.

@Vote?: I voted. I considered it a thank you for all the fun he’s provided me watching his career. Kind of an odd list of candidates. Hugh Laurie out in front? When I think of ‘attractive men’ he doesn’t immediately come to mind. He must have a kicking fan club. I’m not familiar with Hello. Is it a UK publication?

Trolls spewing hate against regs: check
Trolls spewing hate against me: check
Trolls spewing hate against Manny: check
So we have to wait for 400 more posts and then it will be CJ/CC/GH and whoever’s turn to be hated…. LOL trolls are so predictable….
Gerry, please sign for a project so we’ll be freed by trolldom for a while… ;-)

I think there’s a very good chance he is seeing her.  At the very least they’re friends with benefits.  And Butler has said in interviews that they did date at one time. If she’d let a fiancée go at her age, she probably must hold quite a strong torch for him. From my experience that probably will put her in rather a very weak postion, because intentionally or untentiontionally men usually take advantage of that.  She could definately have a serious relationship with him, but it would be on his terms. Probably an open relationship. And from my experience that is usually in the man’s favour. And the woman tends to end up bitter.  I wish her luck with him if they do end up together. But because she may have set such a low standards for herself to get him. She’ll probably find herself in a very difficult but caring relationship. Generally, if a man truly loves a woman he won’t want to share her with anyone. That just been my experience. He’s also be loathed to play away because he’d worry he might lose her. But if he knows she won’t be lost, where’s the incentive to stay faithfully. But hey maybe she’s ok with that. But I don’t know many women who are if they want a committed relationship.

Mystery_Me @ 12/10/2010 at 7:08 pm

Eggplant Parmigiana! He’s it near perfection. =) Gerry loves Italian food.

@Vote…thats the only group they could come up with!…must be a “no accounting for taste” group…I can think of so many other men that could fit this group better..leave G and Jackman and get rid of the rest..♥

@casey: Wonder why JJ didn’t get us some of the shirtless photos?

That Hello poll is odd. I never heard of Mark Feehily or Gary Barlow. And Hugh Laurie, attractive?

Maybe the group was assembled on personality and not looks…that would explain a lot..♥

redOctober @ 12/10/2010 at 8:29 pm

Top 5 Hottest British Actors of 2010

…”don’t cry for Gerard Butler, as he has two big roles set for 2011: Coriolanus, an adaptation of the Shakespeare Roman tragedy helmed by first-time director Ralph Fiennes; and the Marc Forster-directed Machine Gun Preacher…”

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 8:48 pm

@@ITAWY:

You are not so clever. FURIOUS FAT would have been alliterative and much funner.

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 8:52 pm

@Curious Carla:

How times change. There was a time when you were considered “single” if you weren’t married, relationship or no. Not complaining. I always did believe that the relationship grows first–including sex–and marriage is the formalization of what already exists. Still, legally speaking, I think someone is single if not married.

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 8:59 pm

@David:

David, from aka Furious Fat, are you single and available?

Manny is an Ape @ 12/10/2010 at 9:03 pm

@Merlin:
correction!
don’t call her Manny but call her Tranny

@Oh dear:
ITAWY
you’re very wise – thank you for your post

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 9:06 pm

@Misinformation:

from aka Furious Fat. You actually want someone to quit posting anything that;’s not 100% TRUE? This is what is known as unrealistic expectations. As a journo, I’ve asked for people to substantiate their claims and been told to get the he** out of Dodge City because this is a GOSSIP board, it’s not ABOUT journalistic FACTS! LOL.

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 9:19 pm

@CJ:

i voted for Jackman, one of the movie star class acts on the planet. When I see David Boreanzes (sp?) face on the TV I change the channel.

aka Furious Fat. ;)

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 9:23 pm

Man, I’ve had the best laughs here all week.
Yours in love, anger and fatness, FF

Hello Magazine is a British tabloid, hence the celebrities are often British and may not be known to Americans. British taste is also often different. (Not sure who Mark Feehily is but Gary Barlow is a singer-used to be in some boy band I think.)
The ppl in the year end polls are the monthly winners from throughout the year. And fans of Hugh Laurie always end up in a heated battle with fans of G (who have both been monthly winners this year.) Since one can vote every 15 minutes, it goes on all month and it gets ugly.

excuse me? @ 12/10/2010 at 9:24 pm

@oh dear – on behalf of women of all ages, I take offense to this statement: “If she’d let a fiance go at her age”

Yes, because all women only exist to get married and have children. (note the dripping sarcasm)

I liked Borenanzes till he cheated on his wife and then I lost all respect for him as a man..although I do watch the tv series Bones…I like it wether he’s on it or not..left you message in 2nd chat…♥

Jewelrymaker @ 12/10/2010 at 9:27 pm

@ThinkFirstThenType:
You are probably right. It was a joke. I’ll bet he/she got a lot of tweets from phans that also made him want to delete the tweet.

curious cat @ 12/10/2010 at 9:44 pm

@CJ:

I just don’t like him, mainly because I don’t care for the shows he’s on, Bones and Angel, so I got turned off. Sometimes an actor can become repulsive to you because of a role or something he’s in. They all know that, and consider this when choosing roles, obviously. Sometimes they judge wrong and sometimes there are people who just don’t like them.

Poor Lainey @ 12/10/2010 at 9:52 pm

I love how that blue knitcap makes his eyes look blue.

Poor Lainey @ 12/10/2010 at 9:55 pm

I hope he’s seeing Jeannia again. Maybe this time they’ll get it right.

She’s a beautiful, independent, successful woman and she had so much experience being with him that she probably know now all the tricks to get him to settle down.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All