Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Smiles

Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Smiles

Jensen Ackles makes co-star Jared Padalecki crack up as they shoot scenes for Supernatural on Thursday (December 9) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The CW stars are currently featured on the cover of TV Guide after their fan base voted them Fan Favorite!

Jared and Jensen‘s show beat out five other TV programs to take the top spot.

10+ pictures inside of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki filming Supernatural

jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 01
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 02
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 03
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 04
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 05
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 06
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 07
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 08
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 09
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural new westminster 10

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yay! it’s such a wonderful treat to come here and see jensen and jared posts! I love JustJared! :D

I lo this show so much!

I love Supernaturel!! and Jensen :D

I love them & I love the show so much. These boys are very talented & the show is really good. It is better than many of the “popular” shows on TV at the moment.

They are so funny and adorkable. Supernatural is an awesome show. I agree it’s one of the best shows on tv right now.

Love Jared P.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 12/09/2010 at 4:33 pm

OOMMGGG JUS LOV THESE GUYS!!! ALWAYS HAPPY 2 C THEM SMILIN!!!! JARED & HIS FLOWIN HAIR!!! LUV IT!! GOSH I LUV JENSEN!!! I GOT DA 2 TV GUIDEs 2DAY WOOHOO!!

I love these guys and Supernatural. It’s the best show on TV.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 12/09/2010 at 4:44 pm

OMG I CANT WAIT, THESE PICS GOT ME PUMPED 4 2MORO’S EP!! 20 MINS LATER & IM STIL LOOKIN AT THESE PICS!!! BEST SHOW ON TV!! THX JUSTJARED!!

heyyouguys!!!! @ 12/09/2010 at 4:50 pm

FABIO!!

Supernatural has been the best show on TV for the past 5+ seasons. Glad they finally get a cover, it’s well-deserved.

I’d love to live in Jared’s clothes especially his jeans!*lol*.

I adore Jared, Im a Jared girl, but Sams hairstyle is an abomination. Nobody can look good with that hairstyle. There are so many fans complaining about the way sams hair looks this season, but Sera doesnt want to listen.

I was so happy see finally these boys on the cover of the magazine TV Guide and Supernatural and the boys deserve to be recognized, this show is wonderful. =D

Supernatural is an incredible show.
OK!! How can be so BEAUTIFUL the Jensen Ackles *.*

Jared’s hair is a male version of the ‘Rachel’, but I still love it. And the pictures are lovely :) God, I love these guys.

Love Supernatural. Jared is the best thing on the show!!!

Shannanigans @ 12/09/2010 at 10:03 pm

Thank you JJ for SPN news! Love these boys, love the show. Love that it is getting some recognition!

awww Jared’s smile!It’s been a long time!

they should come out to play

mrs. robinson @ 12/10/2010 at 3:14 am

Love these guys especially Jensen. I hope they find more success after the end of Supernatural.

I love Supernatural, I love Jensen Ackles!And the boys are so adorable,like Jared’s smile!

hahahahahha OMG JARED :D <3 <3

Kaylee Porter @ 12/13/2010 at 2:29 am

Oh my sweet lord. It’s nearly Christmas…and i’ve been good. If you’re up there, Santa…you know what to put under my tree!

Seriously, get them. NAO!

cherry weeks @ 12/21/2010 at 6:21 am

Jensen is very beautiful close-up. I never get tired studying that face. The thick-lashed big eyes, the full lips, and that pretty nose… He’s God’s gift to women for sure.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All