Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Smiles

Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Smiles

Jensen Ackles makes co-star Jared Padalecki crack up as they shoot scenes for Supernatural on Thursday (December 9) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The CW stars are currently featured on the cover of TV Guide after their fan base voted them Fan Favorite!

Jared and Jensen‘s show beat out five other TV programs to take the top spot.

10+ pictures inside of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki filming Supernatural

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yay! it’s such a wonderful treat to come here and see jensen and jared posts! I love JustJared! :D

I lo this show so much!

I love Supernaturel!! and Jensen :D

I love them & I love the show so much. These boys are very talented & the show is really good. It is better than many of the “popular” shows on TV at the moment.

They are so funny and adorkable. Supernatural is an awesome show. I agree it’s one of the best shows on tv right now.

Love Jared P.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 12/09/2010 at 4:33 pm

OOMMGGG JUS LOV THESE GUYS!!! ALWAYS HAPPY 2 C THEM SMILIN!!!! JARED & HIS FLOWIN HAIR!!! LUV IT!! GOSH I LUV JENSEN!!! I GOT DA 2 TV GUIDEs 2DAY WOOHOO!!

I love these guys and Supernatural. It’s the best show on TV.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 12/09/2010 at 4:44 pm

OMG I CANT WAIT, THESE PICS GOT ME PUMPED 4 2MORO’S EP!! 20 MINS LATER & IM STIL LOOKIN AT THESE PICS!!! BEST SHOW ON TV!! THX JUSTJARED!!

heyyouguys!!!! @ 12/09/2010 at 4:50 pm

FABIO!!

Supernatural has been the best show on TV for the past 5+ seasons. Glad they finally get a cover, it’s well-deserved.

I’d love to live in Jared’s clothes especially his jeans!*lol*.

I adore Jared, Im a Jared girl, but Sams hairstyle is an abomination. Nobody can look good with that hairstyle. There are so many fans complaining about the way sams hair looks this season, but Sera doesnt want to listen.

I was so happy see finally these boys on the cover of the magazine TV Guide and Supernatural and the boys deserve to be recognized, this show is wonderful. =D

Supernatural is an incredible show.
OK!! How can be so BEAUTIFUL the Jensen Ackles *.*

Jared’s hair is a male version of the ‘Rachel’, but I still love it. And the pictures are lovely :) God, I love these guys.

Love Supernatural. Jared is the best thing on the show!!!

Shannanigans @ 12/09/2010 at 10:03 pm

Thank you JJ for SPN news! Love these boys, love the show. Love that it is getting some recognition!

awww Jared’s smile!It’s been a long time!

they should come out to play

mrs. robinson @ 12/10/2010 at 3:14 am

Love these guys especially Jensen. I hope they find more success after the end of Supernatural.

I love Supernatural, I love Jensen Ackles!And the boys are so adorable,like Jared’s smile!

hahahahahha OMG JARED :D <3 <3

Kaylee Porter @ 12/13/2010 at 2:29 am

Oh my sweet lord. It’s nearly Christmas…and i’ve been good. If you’re up there, Santa…you know what to put under my tree!

Seriously, get them. NAO!

cherry weeks @ 12/21/2010 at 6:21 am

Jensen is very beautiful close-up. I never get tired studying that face. The thick-lashed big eyes, the full lips, and that pretty nose… He’s God’s gift to women for sure.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All