Marion Cotillard: Engaged to Guillaume Canet?

Marion Cotillard: Engaged to Guillaume Canet?

Is Marion Cotillard keeping some good news under wraps?

The 35-year-old French actress recently has been sporting a sparkler on her ring finger, though there’s no official word on whether she’s engaged to boyfriend Guillaume Canet.

Over the weekend, Marion wore the rumored engagement ring to the opening ceremony of the Marrakech Film Festival and a Dior dinner with Guillaume.

There’s even speculation Marion could also be expecting her first child!

DO YOU THINK Marion could be engaged and pregnant?

Credit: Dominique Charriau, Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Guillame Canet, Marion Cotillard

Ethan Miller/Getty

WOW!
Wish her happiness!:)

good luck and happiness!

I wouldn’t be surprised because she definitely looks pregnant and she’s been seen with this ring several times!

Felicitations… if it’s true! :D

Actually,I think this is true,but I heard that they’re already married long time ago,great couple.And Marion is pregnant,cuz she’s really glowing lately :)wish her all the best

Butter_Fly @ 12/09/2010 at 9:13 am

I don’t care for engagement rings at all but this one is really pretty! So simple. I love it.

Don’t think they’re engaged but definitely think she’s pregnant. She’s got a pretty noticeable bump on this video from 11/19:

Beautiful woman and great actress but I still have a problem with people who break up marriages.

MangerBouger @ 12/09/2010 at 9:26 am

WHen I saw the last pics, I noticed that she gained some weight beautifully … the thought of her being pregnant crossed my mind too, especially in the black dress.
Well, félictations aux deux jeunes tourtereaux !

Catherine @ 12/09/2010 at 9:45 am

@Maya:

Hmm, Maya, can you pls refer us all to the evidence as to who’s broken up whose marriage?

I’m certainly interested, cos living in France, and being a longtime fan of both Guillaume and Marion, I’ve not ever heard any rumours of either breaking up the other’s marriage. If you’re referring to Marion, might I add that Marion was dating Stepen Tullieres, who directed her in Edy for a long time, and most notably this relationship lasted before and after Guillaume’s marriage to DK. So please explain yourself if you will.

Thanks

Catherine @ 12/09/2010 at 9:46 am

@Maya:

Please explain yourself, Mia

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! this is my dream for those two coming true!!!!

hollyglightly123 @ 12/09/2010 at 10:54 am

She’s stunning and a wonderful actress. And he’s just dreamy. I love these 2 together and wish them the best.

Si c’est vrai, felicitations!

Maya is an idiot. Guillaume was divorced from Diane Kruger for 2-3 years before rumours about he and Marion came out.

@Maya: she didn’t brake up his marriage&if you wanna know, Diane Kruger is friends with both of them! Actually Diane was at a party for the release of Guillaume’s movie, in which Marion stars&she partied with both of them! There are pictures out there for every1 to see! Their marriage didn’t work out but they’re still friends!

congratulations to guillaume and marion. i wish them all happiness. this is the best gift for christmas. they are so cute and deserve to be happy.

they are so cute togheter , I love them since i saw their movie LOVE ME IF YOU DARE.

GUYS!!!!!!! YOU ARE LATE!!!!!!!!!!! SHE TOLD MONTHS AGO!!!! THAT SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!! WELL AT LEAST SHE SAID IT THE FRENCH PRESS…!! THAT’S MAYBE WHY NON-FRENCH PEOPLE DON’T KNOW IT….

she has 35 years old, i think this is the better time to have a child with her boyfriend. i remember she said that she wanted to be mom, so now i hope this is true. i whish her all the best wit her fiance. she is beautiful and very happy with guillaume. i would not be surpised if she is engaged to guillaume. she know him since 14 years old .

I had no idea they were together. I remember they did this cute French film together years ago I recently saw so this was a bit surprising to me. Congrats

he’s hot! and marion is gorgeous! Beautiful couple.
I hope it’s true. Happiness to them

OMG, does this mean Lainey was right? She might be pregnant? Sorry I’m going THERE, but isnt’ it an angle Marion fans should think about?

kitvancleave @ 12/09/2010 at 2:00 pm

Would be wonderful news for them and those who admire them.

Beautiful woman and lovely stones

Christine @ 12/09/2010 at 6:29 pm

omg! i’m doing cartwheels. one handed cartwheels. round offs! I’M SOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY!!!
i wonder how i’d be if i were engaged…if this is what happens when someone i don’t even know gets engaged….

Glamourous @ 12/09/2010 at 8:01 pm

I hope that she’s pregnant. The massive mammaries she was sporting shocked me and I was disappointed thinking she had her body augmented because she’s naturally beautiful.

I’m French and I love this couple which represents our country so well!They’re a cute couple I hope they’ll be happy together !!

French Girl @ 01/11/2011 at 3:44 pm

Ils sont lourds ces deux là. Ils s’imposent comme figures d’une certaine intelligentsia parisienne et BoBo mais bon dieu, ce qu’ils sont ennuyeux, pas forcément super intelligents non plus, et dénués de talent, je trouve. Cotillard a remporté simplement l’Oscar grâce sa transformation physique qui était, il est vrai spectaculaire. Mais ma foi, ils auraient du filer l’Oscar aux maquilleurs.