Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle' January 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle' January 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow graces the cover of InStyle magazine’s January 2011 issue.

Here is what the 38-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On spending most of her time in the UK: “London is great, but I miss America. Nowadays I feel like we’re citizens of everywhere.”

On her role as a mother: “My kids are everything to me. I was so lucky to have great parents, and I don’t know if I’ll be as good, but I certainly try.”

On pushing herself as an actress: “I love to push myself — singing was exhilarating. It’s always good to scare and surprise yourself.”

Gwyneth‘s film Country Strong opens in limited theaters on December 22nd!

Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Is there a bigger cover pic?

twenty-two @ 12/12/2010 at 6:50 pm

Her comments are nice but she looks a mess.

she’s aging better than Cameron Diaz

@jingles: Just google Paltrow and January InStyle.

I think they are trying to make her look like Blake Lively.
They should have just put Blake on the cover.

It’s a average session, but Gwyneth is a beautiful woman. I like better session of US Vogue.

She looks like a long-haired dude photo shopped onto a woman’s body.

@c: Most celebs are. Cameron is pretty but she has terrible skin.

There is noe that gets as much covers as her, just wow, a true fashion icon!

Sorry, Gwynnie. Love ya but that center part is not your friend.

ugly chick

I saw an early screening of her movie Country Strong and she was brilliant!

beetlejuice @ 12/12/2010 at 7:10 pm

G.P. is campaigning hard for this Oscar and has the cheap-looking booty shorts to prove it.

@elis: Thanks. Cute girl. Too much photoshop.

I’ve never understood her appeal from the neck up. Her body is smoking but her face is not very attractive.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/12/2010 at 7:15 pm

Now here’s a fashion icon and a talented actress!!

Movie Watcher @ 12/12/2010 at 7:18 pm

@sam: I read that the Golden Globes has classified Country Strong as a drama. That will really reduce her chances of a nomination. This was not her best performance but she was probably a shoo-in for a nomination if they had classified it as a musical.

fashionista @ 12/12/2010 at 7:20 pm

Dark roots, short shorts and mismatched jacket do not make a fashion icon. She’s worn that jacket for another shoot too. Gwyneth needs a better stylist.

beautiful couple @ 12/12/2010 at 7:22 pm

That’s Gwyneth Paltrow? She’s really changed.
I thought it was Sondra Lee before I read the title.

Saks Girl @ 12/12/2010 at 7:25 pm

That hairstyle is very unflattering to her square face. They should have given her more volume and parted her hair on the side.

YUCK….CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGTHER.

Dexter GF @ 12/12/2010 at 7:27 pm

Shes annoying

SHE NEEDS HER BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER AND SHOW HER HOW TO DRESS CLASSY.

Nice photoshop

She can look really hot, but she is addicted to her center part for some reason. I think she looked great when she had bangs. In Iron Man she has bangs as Pepper Potts and that looks great. Well in the end Id rather have a good actress than another pretty bad actress.

commonsense @ 12/12/2010 at 9:24 pm

Only rich people feel like they’re citizens of everywhere. Normals folks are restricted by immigration issues!

She “misses” America, isn’t that sweet? ***** just stay in London noone but “maybe” your mother would give a damn.

I think she looks beautiful..She is aging better than a lot of woman her age..Love her