Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Balcony Break with Sunday Rose!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Balcony Break with Sunday Rose!

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban relax on their balcony on Sunday (December 12) in Sydney, Australia.

The 43-year-old actress exercised by jumping rope while her husband sunbathed shirtless.

Their adorable daughter Sunday Rose danced around while her parents relaxed.

Earlier in the day, the happy family arrived in the Australian city from Los Angeles, where Nicole has been promoting her new film Rabbit Hole.

Nicole is in Sydney to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show during the talk show host’s great big Australian Adventure!

nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I don’t understand why their condo is so open to the public/paparrazi’s view.

I hope they seriously think about putting additional childproof guard on top of that railing. With those chairs and tables on the balcony, a child can step on them and look over the railing any second. None of my business, but ….

Yah know I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw Nicole pictured with her two older kids with Tom. It has been YEARS! Do they even still consider her their mother?

@asha:

And that’s your busines because …..?

Speak Now @ 12/12/2010 at 8:00 pm

@asha:

Why do people do this on every thread of Nicole’s? You have zero respect for her personal life, get a clue.

@Serena: If you really want to be like than…is anything on any of these gossip websites anyone’s business??? Go read a damn book if you have a problem with people speculating.

I could care less about Nicole Kidman… it was a question. I’m sorry your panties are so far up your butt that you are defending a person you don’t even know. It comes with the territory. She is a public figure and I am free to make all the comments I want.

--------- @ 12/12/2010 at 8:08 pm

attention *****

vegancrazy @ 12/12/2010 at 8:08 pm

Yum! Keith Urban shirtless! It don’t get better than that! Lucky Nicole!

lol they knew the paps were there. man, these two are embarrassing

nicole abandoned her kids to be with her alcoholic husband. this marriage won’t last. mark my words.

mama angie @ 12/12/2010 at 8:17 pm

ewww put a shirt on. old men these days….yuck

@brad: and what are they supposed to do?? stop living their life. they are a normal family and they should be able to whatever they want. they just arrived from a a very long trip and they are relaxing themselves. please give them a break!

asha what’s the point of asking the same damn question every time there’s a new Kidman photo. Do you think you’re going to get an answer? Better yet why do you assume because they haven’t been photographs released they are never together. The kids aren’t photographed every single time they are with Tom or Katie somewhere. We’d have more photos than there are gossip sites.

love them! @ 12/12/2010 at 8:20 pm

love this couple soo soo so much! hopee they stay together forever, they are perfect for one another!! :) <3 :D

----------- @ 12/12/2010 at 8:23 pm

nicole is acting very attention whorney lately. hmm…trouble in paradise?!

at least we can’t see her botoxed face.

Someone needs to remind the skeptics that both of Nicole’s older children are near adults. It’s your choice to post what you want but it’s your own fault that you look foolish, desperate, and bitter doing it.

@westly: First off, again it was a question. It is not something that I think about every time I see a picture of Nicole Kidman. Frankly, I could care less. It is not my life. AND…there are numerous pictures of Tom, Katie, and his three kids especially from this past summer. Like I said maybe you people need to back away from the computer if you are this defensive over a celebrity.

You’re telling me you don’t read this blog frequently enough to know every time there’s a new photo, like clockwork, somebody asks about Nicole’s older kids? But you do know about the Cruise’s summer photos. Is there a bridge you’d like to sell me?

worst mom in the world. even britney spears is a better mom. remember when she locked herself with her kids in the bathroom? you could tell she really loves her kids. nicole abandoned them. how can this creature have fans???

lolololololololololololololol @ 12/12/2010 at 8:37 pm

Another skeptic drooling over the Andrew Morton book.

@westly: Honestly I don’t read people’s comments so I wouldn’t know. I am a fan of pop culture. I come on here, look at the pictures and move on with my life. Why are you jumping down my throat because I am writing what everyone else is thinking. So, am I not suppose to comment because someone else has asked the same question in a previous post?? Really I don’t keep track, I do have a life.

@asha:

If you really want to know the answer to your question, Google “suppressive person” and “disconnection” and read a little
about Scientology. Bella and Connor are Scientologists like their father.

Honestly get a life, haters. Keith Urban doesn’t want you. He never wanted you. He’ll never want you in the future.

I was told by insiders that Tom doesn’t allow the older kids to be away from home (especially Connor) that they won’t be able to do their Scientology rituals.
I think she might have lost some rights/having time with kids after giving some interviews after the divorce.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All