Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Balcony Break with Sunday Rose!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Balcony Break with Sunday Rose!

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban relax on their balcony on Sunday (December 12) in Sydney, Australia.

The 43-year-old actress exercised by jumping rope while her husband sunbathed shirtless.

Their adorable daughter Sunday Rose danced around while her parents relaxed.

Earlier in the day, the happy family arrived in the Australian city from Los Angeles, where Nicole has been promoting her new film Rabbit Hole.

Nicole is in Sydney to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show during the talk show host’s great big Australian Adventure!

nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 01
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 02
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 03
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 04
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 05
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 06
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 07
nicole kidman keith urban balcony break 08

Getty

I don’t understand why their condo is so open to the public/paparrazi’s view.

I hope they seriously think about putting additional childproof guard on top of that railing. With those chairs and tables on the balcony, a child can step on them and look over the railing any second. None of my business, but ….

Yah know I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw Nicole pictured with her two older kids with Tom. It has been YEARS! Do they even still consider her their mother?

@asha:

And that’s your busines because …..?

Speak Now @ 12/12/2010 at 8:00 pm

@asha:

Why do people do this on every thread of Nicole’s? You have zero respect for her personal life, get a clue.

@Serena: If you really want to be like than…is anything on any of these gossip websites anyone’s business??? Go read a damn book if you have a problem with people speculating.

I could care less about Nicole Kidman… it was a question. I’m sorry your panties are so far up your butt that you are defending a person you don’t even know. It comes with the territory. She is a public figure and I am free to make all the comments I want.

--------- @ 12/12/2010 at 8:08 pm

attention *****

vegancrazy @ 12/12/2010 at 8:08 pm

Yum! Keith Urban shirtless! It don’t get better than that! Lucky Nicole!

lol they knew the paps were there. man, these two are embarrassing

nicole abandoned her kids to be with her alcoholic husband. this marriage won’t last. mark my words.

mama angie @ 12/12/2010 at 8:17 pm

ewww put a shirt on. old men these days….yuck

@brad: and what are they supposed to do?? stop living their life. they are a normal family and they should be able to whatever they want. they just arrived from a a very long trip and they are relaxing themselves. please give them a break!

asha what’s the point of asking the same damn question every time there’s a new Kidman photo. Do you think you’re going to get an answer? Better yet why do you assume because they haven’t been photographs released they are never together. The kids aren’t photographed every single time they are with Tom or Katie somewhere. We’d have more photos than there are gossip sites.

love them! @ 12/12/2010 at 8:20 pm

love this couple soo soo so much! hopee they stay together forever, they are perfect for one another!! :) <3 :D

----------- @ 12/12/2010 at 8:23 pm

nicole is acting very attention whorney lately. hmm…trouble in paradise?!

at least we can’t see her botoxed face.

Someone needs to remind the skeptics that both of Nicole’s older children are near adults. It’s your choice to post what you want but it’s your own fault that you look foolish, desperate, and bitter doing it.

@westly: First off, again it was a question. It is not something that I think about every time I see a picture of Nicole Kidman. Frankly, I could care less. It is not my life. AND…there are numerous pictures of Tom, Katie, and his three kids especially from this past summer. Like I said maybe you people need to back away from the computer if you are this defensive over a celebrity.

You’re telling me you don’t read this blog frequently enough to know every time there’s a new photo, like clockwork, somebody asks about Nicole’s older kids? But you do know about the Cruise’s summer photos. Is there a bridge you’d like to sell me?

worst mom in the world. even britney spears is a better mom. remember when she locked herself with her kids in the bathroom? you could tell she really loves her kids. nicole abandoned them. how can this creature have fans???

lolololololololololololololol @ 12/12/2010 at 8:37 pm

Another skeptic drooling over the Andrew Morton book.

@westly: Honestly I don’t read people’s comments so I wouldn’t know. I am a fan of pop culture. I come on here, look at the pictures and move on with my life. Why are you jumping down my throat because I am writing what everyone else is thinking. So, am I not suppose to comment because someone else has asked the same question in a previous post?? Really I don’t keep track, I do have a life.

@asha:

If you really want to know the answer to your question, Google “suppressive person” and “disconnection” and read a little
about Scientology. Bella and Connor are Scientologists like their father.

Honestly get a life, haters. Keith Urban doesn’t want you. He never wanted you. He’ll never want you in the future.

I was told by insiders that Tom doesn’t allow the older kids to be away from home (especially Connor) that they won’t be able to do their Scientology rituals.
I think she might have lost some rights/having time with kids after giving some interviews after the divorce.

@Linda:
hahha the kidman fans are desperate. making up **** about things they don’t know.

anyway, she is a botox freak

Keith is an addict who was in need of a mother and stability in his life. Nicole is his MOM!!!!!! Why else would he be with her. She is an old grandma.

Put a shirt on urban you have bigger boobs then kidman

ALL 4 HATERS HERE ALREADY? THE ONES WITH 10 SCREEN NAMES THAT TALK TO EACH OTHER. lol

They have been brainwashed to have nothing to do with Nicole because she is not a Scientologist. It’s probably done subtly but the message has sunk in. At this point they probably feel completely disconnected from Nicole. Even if they did see her, they would at this point feel uncomfortable, away from their friends, in a strange city, bored. It all makes sense.

who would marry a man that cheated on them? doesn’t spell love to me.

Keith looks GOOD! They’re in Australia, maybe one of those pesky photographers will get bitten by one of those hundreds of pesky poisonous spiders or snakes Australia has. Paparazzi, not a job it’s an ANNOYANCE.

Maybe their boat will sink . They are out in the harbor, with a camara & lense so big and heavy it could tip them over!

we could only hope

Thought he was Miley’s dad.

Why am I not surprised by all the mean and hateful comments about this couple. I read through all the comments! People are so hateful in life these days that they can say one thing positive about anyone. Is it anyone’s business that she doesn’t get to spend much time with her other kids. Is it anyone’s business that she exercises. I still think this couple loves each other dearly. I believe several people have addictions that might not be with drinks but food, sex or drugs. Does getting help still make you a loser like people have stated. None. I admire people that have courage to admit there was a problem and want to correct it. I would one time to see people say something nice! Look in the mirror at yourself before you type.

I dont think its being defensive. I think its called being nice. Yes! Everyone can have an opinion! Correct! Are we not adults? Is it your business what they do or don’t do? Hmmmmm!!! Right back at you! I just think being mean and tacky on a celebrity website page is hmmm. I just will not out it into words.

is that a baby bump? it would explain why she isn’t in a bikini

Keith looks amazing (look at those flat abs) and how jealous am I that he’s in the warm sun while I’m having snow storms and frigid temps. VERY!

I am also concerned about that balcony – remember Eric Clapton’s boy? I hope they watch her like a hawk on that balcony. Even better- I’d move somewhere more private and on ground level.

How annoying it must be to be photographed while relaxing at home?

Hey hater – Nicole is jumping rope while you sit on your flabby behind posting crap about someone you don’t even know. She’s a winner. She has Keith. You’re a loser who will never have Keith – oh, except in your dreams. You’ve exercised your little fingers and mean comments enough. Get that jump rope out!

Some people here are disgusting!

Nicole is absolutely amazing in her room!She just do what she wants do in her own room!!It’s no bussiness of yours!!Get away!!!!

‘Do you think the people will mad at nicole when you said this???You are stupid person ever!!!

Those words to someone who attack nicole!!!

We love her,so do not waste your fu*k time on here!!Nobody likes!

Keith is hot!!!I saw many other pics including sunday on the balcony,she is the sweetest girl ever!!!
So beautiful ,so health!!!

Nic!!!!!!Great Day! Thanks JJ. I love JJ.

justjared ding @ 12/12/2010 at 11:19 pm

I love nicole kidman!!

Please put more pics here!!!and including sunday rose!!!

She is growing cuter!!!!!!

Love the family!

Love sunday so much!!!!

Lo ve them when they are in Aus!!!!will have a lot of pics!!!!!!

I don’t see Sunday in those pictures. Where???????

irene olson @ 12/12/2010 at 11:52 pm

These pictures are not appropriate. This is a total invasion of the Urban’s privacy. Their condo is a penthouse; many stories up. There is a lurking photographer quite a distance away. How sad for Keith and Nicole that they cannot relax in the privacy of their home. If they were at the public beach, that would be different, but their home. So terrible.

The most interesting thing is if you take away the arguing here, there are only 6 positive comments; half of which are lusting after Keith’s body. That says a lot for the Urban’s popularity ito THE ART. Maybe they are happy about the arguing; it makes them appear more popular; even though we are talking about a small handful of people using many names, in particular SKEWER MISTRESS who will use on average about 15 different names by the time she has exhausted the thread and abused everyone. Clearly upset no-one goes to her sick blog.

@irene olson:

Just a small question to you, Irene:

Did you click on the pictures and ‘Zoom’?

Did anyone else who is upset by the invasion of privacy ‘zoom’ in on the pics?

They know the paps are there; Keith is looking directly into one of the lenses. Also, why do we never see them cheerfully laughing and playing when in ‘private’ like here, on holiday; only when in public. There is no feeling of “happiness” on that balcony; so it amuses me that people are SO convinced and “know” they are happy ‘at home’. We just don’t know that. (I’m not saying that they aren’t, just that nobody knows, except them and their families, maybe.) So all of the arguying on threads here is a complete waste of time. Well, I suppose not; it gives SKEWER MISTRESS a reason to get up in the morning.

to SKEWER MISTRESS:

You seem to know so much about the blog Urban Myths; why? Do you hang out there and DEVOUR every word?? Of course you do. And what is your other favourite site: E!Online? (You ALWAYS mention both of them here on virtually all of your posts). “5 YEARS” of sucking it all up! What do you think that has done for your soul? Who is the embittered one, really? Think about it.

Beautiful family, relaxing after a very long trip in the privacy of their home.

Such a pretty little girl, dancing around in the sunshine with her family on a short vacation.

Thanks JJ, life is good sometimes huh?

Those are unproven conspiracy theories, #s23 and 25. She has joint custody.

@Star Fox:
no tomkat fanatic. this is the truth.

@stpb:

Who or what are you babbling on about? Crazy people have infested the JJ threads.

Thanks a lot. I love this happy family.

She desperately wants another Academy Award this year. Not gonna happen.

She is a never was.

I hate tattoos and I HATE men with pierced ears. Urban looks skeezy and she looks disconnected from him.

Weirdest. Couple. Ever.

The defenders here are truly bizarre. It’s not as if Kidman cured cancer or something.

And she’s a terrible actress to boot.

And last time I checked, there’s a first amendment in the US and posters here have every right to question her commitment to the children she adopted with Cruise.

Total invasion of privacy. Shame on you, Jared.

@???:

which post are you referring to?

I love how they stay together all the time, they are lovely family, and seems adorable Sunday Rose had a great time, probably she likes to dance and sing incessantly, how precious Sunday Rose.

I just saw the pictures and read the comments. It’s funny how people see snapshots and see things differently. I agree with those who worry about Sunday’s safety. However, I see two railings. If you look at Keith opening the can, his arm is over a first lower railing. The higher railing is further away. If that’s what the story is, she still couldn’t get to the higher barrier. Also, the statement about Keith looking directly at the camera. If I read his expression correctly, that’s when he spotted the invader with the zoom. The next shot shows the lounge chair turned away from the camera. The next comment that’s really sort of funny is the one concerning ‘loving looks’. I imagine the entire shoot took at the most two or three minutes. If you wanted to see ‘loving looks’, you should have seen the snaps taken after one of the country award shows recently. I don’t believe JJ showed them (surprise, surprise).

and you KNOW Keith got his hands on that white robe. oh the jealousy! i’m sure that thought kept you awake last night! It’s her he wants. Not you.

These photos are intrusive.

The haters still won’t give up after all these years. So sad to be so obsessed over something you can’t have.

@Janie:

And how do YOU “KNOW” Keith got his hands on that white robe???

Assumption, not dead cert.

Lee-please. Stop living in dream land. They love each other and are married and it’s a safe bet that they have sex. Sorry to burst your bubble. Deal with it.

I know it’s hard for you to imagine Keith loving Nicole. But Sunday is proof that he does and we all know his weakness for white robes. ;-)

I had a dream
but it turned to dust
what I thought was love
that must’ve been lust
I’m winning
I’m winning
I’m winning
and I don’t intend on losing again!

Ever wonder why he chose this song? Read into this – you can do it – Nicole is his lady luck and those girls in the past were mistakes. He’s winning!

Nicole Mary- I continue to be brought to my knees by this love of ours…I am in awe of how this blessed family we are creating stretches and fearlessly opens my vulnerable heart…. and I just want to be a better man, for you, and father for our heavenly Sunday Rose and have you go to sleep every night knowing that no one has ever, or will ever, love you as much as I do…and all we need is faith.

Read it and weep haters! He’s winning! Nicole won!

Sunday Rose gets to play in a real nice backyard. What a huge swingset. Poor kid!

Poor kid? Really? Two successful, happy parents that love each other and love her? Does any kid need more than that? No swingset can compete with a loving, happy family unit. And trust me, she gets her share of swinging time. HAHAHAHA Nice try at finding a negative here. You really are desperate.

Nashville Here @ 12/13/2010 at 11:16 am

@asha:

Bella is attending school and living in NYC…in her mother’s apartment. They were together last week.

@Linda:

The apartment is on the 21st floor overlooking the enornous harbor.

The paps are using a boat and the biggest camera lens ever made to get these fuzzy photos. They are so far away, the Urbans cannot see the people on the boat in any detail.

Keith is smoking hot! I love his new CD!!! I got it as a birthday gift and can’t play it enough. Another awesome collection by Mr. Keith Urban! I can’t wait to hear him play these new songs live! Long Hot Summer BABY!!!!

Hi Melissa, I love Long Hot Summer but my favorite off the new CD is Big Promises. Winning is fun too! I play it over and over. I want to go to 3 shows of his this summer. His shows are the best!

@Blue:

Sad. Just Sad.

The apartment was purchased because it a a mile from her family ‘s house, with the swings, huge yard, and swimming cove.

The front door of their holiday apartment is across the street from a beautiful park fronting the harbour. Miles of grass and tress right out the front door.

This quote is from this week. Doesn’t sound as tho she NEVER sees her “other” kids. She has always spoken lovingly about them. And friends in Nashville have seen at least Bella with her on several occasions. Unlike Tom, she guards Bella’s privacy because Bella doesn’t like the limelight. Furthermore she has also said that Bella and Connor have babysat for Sunday.

“I’m in a state of absolute wonder, having all this in my life, I never thought this was going to be me in my forties. A new baby. I just love the energy of young children in the house, it is just lovely. It puts me in a state of humility and compassion,” Kidman told Pop Tarts while promoting her new drama “Rabbit Hole,” which she both starred in and produced. “I just want to have my husband, my baby and Bella and Conner. For me, they’re my favorite people in the world.”

He is a sun worshipper, and she shellacks herself with sunscreen. Talk about complete opposites!

nicole kidman gel bereber spor yapalım yavrum benim yiyim senin o toş gibi kalçalarınımemeleri amcığınıyalayım senim seksiyavru seni içeneboşaltayım ağıznaveripyalatayım bebeğim sikerimsenisabaha kadar

fromadistance @ 12/13/2010 at 12:44 pm

Why would you hate a woman who married a man any woman would be thrilled to have? You can’t blame her. He in incredible! It was bound to happen eventually. Five years into the marriage, you would think people would get over it. How long does it take? Admit it to yourself. You would hate any woman he married. But also put yourself in her position. Marry Keith or keep his ex’s happy. No brainer! LOL

Truth be known @ 12/13/2010 at 12:58 pm

99.99% of the haters aren’t exes. Just obsessed middle aged fans who never had a chance with him.

Sad but true @ 12/13/2010 at 1:00 pm

@fromadistance:

Women are their own worst enemies. Can you see grown men acting like this over Miranda or Carrie?

fromadistance @ 12/13/2010 at 1:01 pm

Okay, sorry. You are probably right. That’s even more ridiculous. I guess all hot celebs have overly obsessed fans that dream of marrying that person and hate the real spouse. Ew. That’s actually gross when you think about it. Some hag from some suburb far away, thinking they deserve to have Keith Urban. EWWWWW!

It is definitely gross. It’s sad that some people’s minds won’t let them live in their own world. They lose touch with reality. The internet fuels their obsession too. The more they read about the person, look at pictures and vidoes, the more they think that person is a part of their life. SCARY!

You don't know the half of it @ 12/13/2010 at 1:11 pm

@fromadistance:

All I’ll say is don’t let their posts fool you. If you see glowing comments about Keith’s past girlfriends it’s all an act. Read the real message boards, the ones that you have to be a member to see, and you’ll find a whole other story. These women hate Nicole but they hate Niki and the rest too.

fromadistance @ 12/13/2010 at 1:18 pm

No, I don’t know the half of it, but honestly I really don’t want to. I’m sickened by what I see here. The mental illness must surely be frightening for any celebrity. The good news is that their money can protect them from such losers. Women generally aren’t violent, so that’s a good thing. Their words on the internet are probably their biggest danger. If that’s the worst of it, Keith and family aren’t affected.

You are correct @ 12/13/2010 at 1:34 pm

This family is protected. The relationships these women think they have are all in their mind. Hanging out in Nashville for a week doesn’t give you access. These women are so mentally ill they have faked relationships with KU and told stories to each other. There is backstabbing and competition within the group. Frenemies.

The most pathetic thing is when you read them complaining that KU lives in a gated community and why has he turned into such an a-hole. The truth is they long for the days when Keith and other struggling musicians like him lived in an everyday neighborhood like Berry Hill because let’s face it, stalking is much easier that way. It’s also much easier for them to post daily that Keith and Nicole don’t really live together or Nicole doesn’t live in Nashville than to accept Nicole is friends with other women in the Nashville music community and the Urbans have a real marriage and life together.

@You are correct:

more pathetic than people wasting time on celebrities is people like you (guessing and) wasting time on people you haven’t the foggiest who they are. Losers! How much time do you waste on this shiite, huh??
Take you a bet, keith is lousy in the sack anyway; most beautiful men are! You are ALL wasting your time pathetically fighting over him like tweenies, treating him like a GOD; he is an ordinary mortal who happens to play guitar well. The charm? Part of the package. You don’t realise how idiotic you ALL look. The lovers and the haters.

@Lee:

The Kidmans have lived in the same normal house for over 40 years, it’s public knowledge, he is a doctor, LOL.

The photos are obviously of the penthouse of the Milson Point Sharp building.

I know my city and I attended class with Mr. Kidman a decade ago, he lives next to his office..

Project much?

How about the story that Keith and Nicole don’t live together in Nashville and never spend time with their daughter. It’s easier for them that way than to admit to themselves that Keith and Nicole are *gasp* sleeping together. According to them, Nicole’s sister gave birth to Sunday and her mom smuggled a baby into Nashville the night Sunday *supposedly* was born. After a photo surfaced of Nicole’s sister obviously not pregnant a couple of months before Sunday’s birth, then the story became that Sunday was actually older and the stand in baby was switched to the little girl we see now.

I kid you not.

But there's more @ 12/13/2010 at 4:33 pm

That’s just one version! How about these!

Keith donated sperm as per the contract.
Nicole tricked him into impregnating her.
Antonia (Nicole’s sis) had the baby for Nicole.
Shane (Keith’s bro) donated sperm. Kidman has the entire Urban family under duress.
Her personal trainer is the father.
Her security guy is the father.
Kidman adopted and the nanny is the baby’s real mother.
Kidman adopted from Eastern Europe because Sunday “looks Eastern European”
Sunday is at least 3 months older than her published birthdate because she is tall.
The pregnancy was fake because Nicole didn’t publicly release the birth certificate for inspection.
She paid off the Nashville hospital where Sunday was allegedly born.
There were stunt babies because Kidman couldn’t get a guaranteed date for the adoption to be legal.
Pictures that didn’t show infant Sunday’s face were prop babies from a movie studio.
Nicole’s baby bump was a pregnancy suit from a movie studio.
Nicole made sure to only have Sunday photographed from one side because she had a deformity on the other.
Sunday is developmentally challenged because he mother overexercised and starved herself to death.
Nicole had scheduled a double procedure – Caesarean and tummy tuck – regardless of what her doctor told her was medically sound.
The biological mother gave birth at their Nashville home and Nicole had the soiled mattress buried on the farm because they were seen mattress shopping shortly after Sunday was born.

LOL. I don’t understand how anyone can look at the child and not think she is Keith’s.

@But there’s more:

I remember specifically when Nicole went to London for a film and got photographed with Sunday in a sling they said she was walking around without a real baby. They said it was a sack of potatoes or cheese. That was the first time I read the hate they were spreading. These women have more than a screw loose and they’re the ones trying to convince everybody Nicole is mentally ill. Why won’t the E people get rid of them?

What, there's more? @ 12/13/2010 at 5:03 pm

@But there’s more:

Why on earth do you let it bother you so much – go somewhere else.
You just might be the silliest of all. lol.

ONLY A MORON WOULD BELIEVE.... @ 12/13/2010 at 5:39 pm

@webbie:

No Dear, this is Antonia Kidman, 2 and a 1/2 months before Sunday was born.

That is an Internet rumour spread by one very jealous Urban fan and believed only by idiots conspiracy theorists.
Signed,

Nashville Here.

PS: They live on North ________, a few doors down….and they live together. jog together, shop together, bike together, and hang at the mall, Gym, Starbucks, and the book store. They also drive he baby to pre-school every day, all within 2 miles of the street…just like everyone else.

lolololololololololololololol @ 12/13/2010 at 5:40 pm

@What, there’s more?:

When does your skeptic monitor shift end?

My particular favorite moronic rumour is the nose job.

Especially, as her younger sister, three nieces, and her father all have the identical nose:

Just wondering @ 12/13/2010 at 5:54 pm

@lolololololololololololololol: when your bunny turds will be picked up? It is really beginning to stink in here!

lolololololololololololololol @ 12/13/2010 at 5:58 pm

It doesn’t take much to find skeptics trying to post as the regular public does it?