Orlando Bloom Rubs Miranda Kerr's Baby Bump!

Orlando Bloom Rubs Miranda Kerr's Baby Bump!

Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom leave Hugo’s after having lunch on Saturday (December 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Along the way, Orlando, 33, lovingly touched his wife’s pregnant tummy as they headed back to their car.

The couple looked very much in love while Miranda, 27, was beaming with that pregnant ‘glow’. The couple is expecting their first baby together next month.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom all smiles after having lunch together…

orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 01
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 02
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 03
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 04
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 05
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 06
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 07
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 08
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 09
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 10
orlando bloom miranda kerr rubs baby bump 11

Getty

Lilakoi Moon @ 12/12/2010 at 12:58 am

Aww what a lovely couple. The tummy rubbing was SO cute *-* Their baby is going to be so adorable and gorgeous. Daddy is very handsome and mommy has the most beautiful dimples and the cutest face :D And an additional positive point is that they both seem nice and down-to-earth. Can’t wait to see the little one =)

Henriette @ 12/12/2010 at 1:06 am

Um…. he’s gay and she’s his beard, right?

she looks so GORGEOUS as a pregnant woman :)!

So cute, lovely couple!

Shes 8 months along!! Really??? Damn she gained a whole 2 pounds

What a beautiful pair! =) Love them both!

Ewwww!!!!!!!

@Jjmm: then don’t look in the mirror !

@Jjmm: it is a despicable moment for mankind when somebody reacts with an ”eww” to pregnancy and you are the embodiment of that moment!

OhMahGawh @ 12/12/2010 at 3:01 am

Adorable couple. I’m happy for them. On a side note, I’m glad Mr. Bloom will be back in the Hobbit as Legolas. He’s a hot elf.

Damn she looks 3 months pregnant and look at these gorgeous legs !! Love them they are my favorate couple !!

Miranda has the most “pregnant face” I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen a lot of pregnant women. Geez, what a balloon face.

@Henriette:

All the evidence points to him being a happily married man with a baby on its way.

Emme(JLo’s daughter) looks like Orlando. hahahahah

pretty girl @ 12/12/2010 at 4:35 am

she looks cute as always…

@JL: What part of “she’s pregnant ” don’t you understand ???

Some of you are so illiterate, and stupid. She’s pregnant, she’s suppose to gain weight. That’s usually how it works…geezus. They make a beautiful couple.

Orlando, u lucky bASStard! U knew how to choose ur “beard. Perhaps u took lessons from RICKY MARTIN or LEO DI CAPRIO or even JOHN TRAVOLTA. Or was it TOM CRUISE?

secretangel @ 12/12/2010 at 7:04 am

Looks like the paps know now where O and M’s new home is. Anyway, I cant wait for the arrival of baby Bloom… <3

Looks like the paps always know where they are…

She looks cute pregnant. Orlando will make a gread Dad :)

they both look so excited about the impending arrival of their baby. I always love to see husbands the are very affectionate towards and protective of their wives while their pregnant. thankfully Orlando and Miranda are getting their first child from her first pregnancy some aren’t that lucky at least Miranda didn’t have to be on bedrest through her pregnancy like Sophia Loren did through her 2 successful ones because of the near fatal miscarriages of her prior attempts but she gladly did it because it meant giving birth to her two beloved beautiful boys though during the filming of Lady L from October 1964 to March 1965 she was like a surrogate aunt to Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward’s 2 daughters Eleanore and Melissa who were there with them though it wasn’t easy for her to watch Paul be affectionate with Joanne who was pregnant with their youngest daughter Claire the entire production and about as pregnant as Miranda is now when production wrapped in late March then they arrived home about 2 weeks before Claire was born though pregnancy shows differently on a woman 5’9″ like Miranda is compaired to somebody 5’4″ like Ms Woodward was

they are adorable

Pixie Girl @ 12/12/2010 at 8:42 am

Cuteness!!

What I find absolutely amazing is how Miranda Kerr seems to have embraced all facets of womanhood. She is in control of her sexuality as a Victoria’s Secret model without looking ****** and over here, she represents the onset of motherhood in the best way possible – support of a loving partner and the ”glowing face”

@Henriette:

no, Kate that is you and Alex…….look , see when men like you they actually TOUCH you in public! isn’t that sweet?

Why have Orlando his Weddingring on his Necklace. For me it is a no go.
It is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@XYZ: Wow u must be a gay dude u must envy all of these actors !!
LOL i remember when i use to hate Miranda cuz i wanted this yummy babe to be mine I use to call him my husband he’s so sexy i love them both !!

Butter_Fly @ 12/12/2010 at 10:23 am

I know they’ll want privacy when the baby gets here but I’m secretly anxious to see the baby when he/she gets does here!

Oh dear... @ 12/12/2010 at 10:34 am

@Roxy:
Very funny comment about “illiterate people”. Yeah, she is “suppose” to be preggers, not “supposed”, LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear... @ 12/12/2010 at 10:36 am

@Roxy:
Very relevant comment about “illiterate people”….. Yeah, she is “suppose” to be preggers, not “supposed”, LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t know that Bloom was following the same trend as George Clooney’s. That’s what happens when you date random cocktail waitresses… they manage to get knocked up and then you’re stuck. At last Clooney used condoms! Clever dude.

@Yeye:

Random cocktail waitress? Now Kate, let’s not be meanspirited because Miranda has more relevancy as a model than you ever had or ever will have as a talentless actress and jewelry (ha!) designer:)
You have ruined Alex’s career and reputation, that is what you are known for nowadays…be proud:)

are they having the baby in u.s.?

Yes, she has been ‘grounded’ in LA for about a month, now.
And American baby for an Australian mum and an English dad.
very appropriate for this international couple.
=)

Him touching/rubbing her belly has to be one of the cutest things that I have ever seen.
They look so happy!
And such a gorgeous, loving couple.
I wonder if they are coming from lamaze classes?

George Clooney?
You claim that Orlando is following in his footsteps?
George is 50 (?) and a lifelong bachelor. Orlando is already a married, father to be at 33.
Beside the fact that they both have dark hair and eyes, exactly HOW are they alike?

@Yeye:

Except Orlando has been dating Miranda (an international topearning model) for 3 years and got married with her this summer. When did Clooney get married?

She’s beautiful :) I want see the baby

SCANDALMONGER @ 12/12/2010 at 12:15 pm

@SaRa:

Gnaw…She’s sticking out their good! Her pregnancy looks normal for her. It is good she did not get all huge.

Just a couple more weeks until the debut of Baby Bloom!!!!!!

Does it seem strange that EVERY household name celebrity is straight?? Not saying hes gay but its weird when you see some of them at the beginning of their career have a whole different personality then what they do now? I’m sorry but this don’t look right but their business is theres.

@Sammuel:

I guess they learn to be more private about their lives as they get more experience about the celebrity life and the downside of it.

Besides, I personally have no clue how Orlando was in the beginning of his career, or now, and I don’t know him personally at all.

I understand she’s pregnant, but even if she weren’t shes the type who can’t even gain 5 lbs or her facial beauty deteriorates dramatically. Lets hope she loses all the pregnancy weight or I don’t see a blooming career. They don’t want egg heads modeling.

Are you saying he has a whole different personality now than he did at the beginning of his career? In what way? He seems quite similar to me, given that he’s gone through a period of fan hysteria and then backlash that he said made him quite shy.

At the Three Musketeers Press conference he was setting up gay jokes for James Corden like he used to do with Graham Norton. And in the clips of him riding that electric bike in costume he’s as childishly enthusiastic as he ever was.

Or are you talking about somebody else?

Huh?
He’s always been seen with women.
What are you talking about?

The delphidiots have arrived!

@Aaronx:

And she might not want to continue modeling any more at all anyway, according to herself family is her life, not the career.

The Truth @ 12/12/2010 at 3:05 pm

Awww….I think they are a cute couple! The baby will be gorgeous too…

I wonder where they are going to have the new baby, in the US, UK or Aus? Whos knows, congrats to them.

I can see her coming back to VS to fufill her contract. But I also see her cutting back her work considerably.
Orlando is said to be worth nearly 50 million, and makes twice as much every year in residuals than she made last year. They certainly don’t need her money to live well, and she can retire completely if she wants to. But her retirement would not be because she has lost any of her beauty. The latest Vogue photos and video shows that she is as beautiful at eight months pregnant, as she was before she gained an ounce. No matter what the idiotic haters say.
She made a comment on facebook about fitting her schedule around Orlando’s, so it appears that she is willing to put him and their little family before her own ambitions. They can’t both be working on opposite sides of the planet with a little one in tow.
She seems ready and willing to put the baby first. Which is what all good mothers do.
I hope that this baby is just the first of many.

I have to say, I find “curvy” women much more attractive than a woman like Miranda, and I’m a tad jealous she is married to my teenage crush.. But I also have to admit they make a very sweet looking couple. I hope for the sake of their child that they really are as happy and in love as they are in pictures.

Everyone knows.
She will be having the baby in LA.

RubyTuesday @ 12/12/2010 at 3:34 pm

are they still living in Hollywood Hills or have they moved to Santa Monica? Not far either way.

piperwest12 @ 12/12/2010 at 3:37 pm

If the baby is due in January, I hope it’s born on Orlando’s birthday. That would be cool. Good luck for them both.

I think that they are in the process of moving to Santa Monica.

That would be great!
She stated that the baby was due in “early January”, so we will know before too long.
A baby can arrive a week to ten days before or after its true due date, so we will see!

I think they might have been staying with friends in Santa Monica or in a friend’s house. Like they were staying in Malibu earlier. If they sold any property, or bought any, it would be public record.

Not necessarily.
The property could have been bought under another name.
All property purchases are public record, but you would have to know what name you are searching for.

I know its early and he probably will never see this, but Merry Christmas, Orlando!!

Why would they be staying at a friends house less than thirty minutes away from their own house, when they are busy getting it ready for baby?

LOL The Delphi morons have arrived @50 He was 22 when he started now he 33 you do the math other than that he seems the same to me.

George was married once before he was a big star and it ended in divorce so he’s scared to be married again. you can help what you gain when your pregnant especially if you have to take hormone shots to prevent a miscarriage if you’ve had one previously and pregnancy shows differently on a tall woman anyway

Such a lovely couple, can only wish them the best of everything.

@evelyn: her body is the best part….

@Mjforlife:

What does this “delphi” people stand for? i see it all the time in Orlando posts, but have no clue.

@curious: Long story and you dont want to know.

Well, i’ll give you a hint, it all started on her, JJ, about 2 years ago. They hate Miranda and were extremists Orlando “fans” if you will. If you go back to the 2008 Miranda/Orlando threads on this blog you can see thousands of comments by them and their crazy theories. The then started a forum that was on a website called Delphi an they became popular for always ragging on MK and OB. I know because I was one of their members until last mid last year.

Jokergurl @ 12/12/2010 at 9:33 pm

Cute couple, good genes too.

They are a gorgeous, gorgeous couple.

The people referred to as ‘delphi’, ‘delphidiots’, ‘delphites’, etc., are a very small but vocal group of haters.
Women so sad and pathetic that they spend every waking moment obsessed with Miranda.
They scour the internet for news or information that they can twist. They even post their lies on her facebook pages, then whine when they are deleted. They lie and fling insults to make their empty lives seem less depressing. They have been caught in lies time and time again. They should be humiliated for being exposed as the pathetic human beings that they are, but they have no shame. They just keep ignoring the truth, and charge full speed ahead.
There are only about five or six of them left.
Anyone with half a brain left long ago when they realized the depth of the psychosis that permeates the site.

wow, I think these aliens have morphed into the same gems that hate Kate, you know, the purse forum delphis? Just sayin.

OMG could they be any happier adore them together.

Did anyone catch that interview Orlando gave on ET about the Three Musketeers? You can catch it on YouTube. It was quite obvious he was two sheets to the wind! It was a bit embarassing for him and his squeaky clean reputation.

That being said, they are a cute couple+++

Yeah, I saw it. He is more fluent and less nervous than usual and he is swaying to and fro in an odd way – I’ve never seen anyone drunk doing that so I just assumed I had no idea why he was doing it.

I don’t know why he has a squeaky clean reputation, as he’s talked about drinking and has been photographed falling out of nightclubs now and again. I always thought he had a rather wild and crazy reputation, but maybe different fans take what they want to see?

Since he is on set working, and with his reputation as a consumate professional, I really don’t think that he was drunk.
He was just having a good time with his character’s tantrum and it carried over into the interview.
Nothing “embarassing” about getting into character.
I can’t wait to see him as a bad guy.

@Watching that interview it’s clear HE IS STILL IN CHARACTER like when he talked in accent when interviewed about Main Street only a Delphi psycho would think he is drunk LOL.

@@81: Well, he’s British and Brits like booze a lot, lol!
Anyway if he wasn’t having a problem with alcohol and if he was sober 100% of the time he wouldn’t be married to an alien-looking woman and expecting a baby ET with her.
Dude must have been highly intoxicated when he impregnated her. That’s the only explanation.

YAY!
Glad that you’re back!
I was afraid that you had called in sick.
Do delphidiots on duty get sick pay?
*points and laughs at the pathetic hater*

Boycott Pap Photos @ 12/15/2010 at 6:29 pm

The lengths some of these paps go to is getting a bit disturbing….

Have a look at these photos from x17 online…

Make sure to read the headline about the photos,

“Orlando Bloom Shops, Pees, and Bikes – Busy Day”

A Total of 38 Photos.

Will never understand why they think it is so important that the public know about this.

You may question why I keep coming here if it bothers me so much.

Just wanted to give my opinion.

Pap photos I plan on boycotting are the ones that are taken when celebrities are not working or promoting something.

I do not feel that celebrities enjoy all the publicity….why would Orlando go to such an extreme to find somewhere a pap hopefully would not go?

Did it work? No. But it should have.

Lay off already….He is obviously trying to get in some free time before the baby is born…..Leave the man alone! Wonder how long it will take before he allows anyone to take a picture of his child? We will probably never see one pic of that child until it is at least 7 or 9 if he or Miranda are still in the business at that time.

They may both decide to retire….goodness knows they could afford to….so who knows.

What is the most creepy about those pics is that you can see branches in the foreground. Which means that the paps were LITERALLY hiding in the bushes.
Because of these tactics, they will HAVE to release an official photo of the baby. Otherwise paps will hound them to get the first pic, because it would be worth so much money. This could create unsafe conditions, because I wouldn’t put ANYTING past the paps. Crowding the family, stalking Miranda when she was out without Orlando, hiding in the bushes, blocking her car in, etc.
Releasing the first pic would take a lot of that type of pressure off. The second, third or fourth pic of the baby would not be worth enough money to risk life and limb.

Boycott Pap Photos @ 12/15/2010 at 10:53 pm

@ 88

I agree 100% – Thank you

I hope that things stay safe for them and their new born. I keep having flashbacks of Princess Diana and how she spent her last day alive.

Let’s hope that Orlando thinks about that. I really feel bad for them.

I have never felt that any celebrity has ever asked for this type of attention.

Sure some like the spotlight more than others.

But these recent photos, not just of Orlando, but others, are getting dangerously close, if not crossing over the line, from doing their job, to stalking and harrassment.

If only they could file restraining orders against them….that would be a blessing.

Hope things stay safe for everyone. Risking life and limb does apply to both the celebrities and paps, since a lot of the time the paps chase them the way storm chasers chase tornadoes. They don’t think about what they are doing, and could end up getting seriously hurt themselves, not to mention endangering innocent by-standards who happen to be around.

I just don’t see the paps as professional photographers. In fact if I’m not mistaken paps are not the ones at Premiers, Promotional events, Fund Raisers, etc, are they?

Just wondering.

Miranda was named one of the top five models of 2010 by the NY Times!
Congratulations, Miranda!!
*wonder how the haters will try to explain this one away*

Good for her @ 12/30/2010 at 2:09 pm

She’s quite a success story and that fact galls the haters. She’s everything they’re not — sweet, popular, attractive, smart and near or at the top of her game career-wise — PLUS she’s married to a much-loved celebrity (whom they claim to ‘hate’).

I heard they´ve just got a son. Is that true ? ? ?

congrats to them! @ 01/10/2011 at 6:44 am

lenni-

Yep it’s true! And apparently bub was 10pound!!!

I LOVE Miranda, but i think she became pregnant to keep Orlando and to get a luxury life… Orlando had to propose to her when she got pregnant, it´s so obvious! Mirandas family in Australia are quite old-fashioned and her nan would never let Miranda have a baby without getting married first. I know personally a lot of beautiful women like miranda who catches a rich man through getting pregnant… its the oldest trick in the world :) If I would get together with Robert Pattinson I would do the same thing ;) hehhe