Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: All Loved Up in Miami!

Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: All Loved Up in Miami!

Cameron Diaz walks arm-in-arm with her on-again beau, Alex Rodriguez, as the two spend time together on Friday (December 10) in Miami, Fla.

The 38-year-old actress was in town for pal Joanna Garcia‘s wedding! Joanna married A-Rod‘s New York Yankee’s teammate Nick Swisher.

Later in the day, Cameron and Alex stepped out for a night out on the town together.

10+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez looking all loved up in Miami…

cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 01
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 02
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 03
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 04
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 05
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 06
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 07
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 08
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 09
cameron diaz alex rodriguez touchy feely miami 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I like her 100x better than Jennifer Aniston’s pathetic, sad-desperate azz.

Anonymous @ 12/13/2010 at 1:34 pm

I find him so unattractive.

He is hot! Look at that body! I’m surprised by this couple though.

I like Cameron so I hate that I like her a LOT less now because of her relationship with ARod. He is such a scuzzy guy so makes me think less of Cameron that she keeps going back to him. Same thing happened with Jennifer Aniston’s association (twice!) with John Mayer. The ****** company these girls keep (Chelsea Handler is a big black mark for Jennifer too) says alot about them as a person.

she looks so needy

laverdadduele @ 12/13/2010 at 2:00 pm

These two ho’s together can come up with a new venereal disease unknown to science. Very dangerous combination.

Cameron Diaz is hideous ! She is one old,overrated,cheap s.k.a.n.k !

I can’t stand Kate Hudson as well ! Gross !!

I can’t stand Kate Hudson either!! Gross !!

talking peen @ 12/13/2010 at 2:19 pm

do u know where the peen has been lately?

@Bes What does Jennifer Aniston have to do with this photo. First off, if Jennifer were so desperate she would have hooked up with anyone just to have someone, gotten married and had kids (if you think no one would have her you are delusional); she is far from desperate. She is one of the most famous celebs in Hollywood. Why on earth would she settle, especially after the debacle of her insipid husband’s cheating?

I like Cameron but she could do so much better

Believe me, I always had the same thought of many when it comes to Arod “what do women see in him, he’s not that attractive”. DEAD WRONG till you meet him face to face. The man looks like trash in pic compares to the way he looks in person, i hate to admit it but in person the man is a god, drop dead gorgeous, the height, the body, the eyes, sex appeal dropping thru his pores and let not forget that is a very well know fact that arod is also packing a nice bat, dominican platano. So now i understand why so many women panty drops for him, he’s gorgeous in person, meet him and then you will see.

they actually look cute together.

He won’t marry her. She is too old for him. Cameron will end up alone because she can’t just date a nice guy. He has to be someone. Her and Jennifer Aniston, two old maids in rocking chairs.

chocolatecookie @ 12/13/2010 at 5:46 pm

this pic made me think of 6 degrees of genital herpes separation for these two..gross. and gross again.

chocolatecookie @ 12/13/2010 at 5:47 pm

@laverdadduele:

i totally agree!

Anastasia @ 12/13/2010 at 5:49 pm

@jadel: He looks good, so that makes up for his sleaziness? He’s atrocious. Cameron is the female version of George Clooney. She doesn’t want marriage.

twpumpkin @ 12/13/2010 at 6:11 pm

SHE ALWAYS HANGS ON GUYS. NOTICE HE IS NOT HANGING ON HER. SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK VERY OLD AND USED. I GUESS SHE HAS ALREADY BANGED MOST OF HOLLYWOOD, SO NOW SHE IS MOVING ON TO THE SPORTS WORLD.

QueenCamRothschild @ 12/13/2010 at 7:31 pm

LORD God of Israel lovingkindness faithfulness every day all things all the rest Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration hast made me glad alive for evermore fit promise liveth every son of man a wife, dance in dances, return to their inheritance of all things all the rest, dewell in sida secure transportation security B A cities with unlimited flights, and dwelt in them. Happy men, happy friends, fabulous foods, grace asceding promotions, movie ” Knight and Day, Green Hornet, Bad Teacher ” hast made me glad First love Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel come after me

Cameron Diaz es una petrolera!!!!!! how can she like this ugly Dominicano…askerosa….

Dios mio!!!! que cosa es esto? she is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first Justin T. (red hair) now a dominican..Jesus!!! someone plese help this woman….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All