Chris Pine: Los Angeles Arrival

Chris Pine: Los Angeles Arrival

Chris Pine arrives at LAX International Airport on a flight from Vancouver on Sunday (December 12) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actor has been in Vancouver filming his upcoming movie This Means War with Reese Witherspoon.

Last week, Chris shot scenes with co-star Tom Hardy at the Penthouse Nightclub.

Chris‘s latest movie Unstoppable is still going strong at the box office! This past weekend, the film was number five after being in theaters for five weeks.

chris pine arrive lax 01
chris pine arrive lax 02
chris pine arrive lax 03
chris pine arrive lax 04
chris pine arrive lax 05
chris pine arrive lax 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Oh my God! Chris, why do you have to look so f—ing HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!:)

Butter_Fly @ 12/13/2010 at 8:57 am

Yes! He does look good here! I like his hair at this length. Not too short and not too long. Are they done with TMW?

hmmm, sigh.

He is cute and talented, but, I seriously wish he would rethink the fit of those jeans…

Clairedelune @ 12/13/2010 at 10:31 am

He is like the only PG13 cute actor dude left. Can we get the squeaky clean image a more risqué role?

@Madhatter: Same thing i thought! We get that ur blessed, now please buy some jeans that fit u and are not all crushing the goodies!

Butter_Fly @ 12/13/2010 at 10:49 am

I agree also! I don’t care for tight jeans on guys either. They should have just a little bagginess to them.

Why is he so gourgeous?

Clairedelune @ 12/13/2010 at 7:32 pm

we need to see more of him just naked……the best was on top of a green-alien in Start Trek?????????????????????????????? more eye candy moments needed

ugh….can he be any more gorgeous? it’s ridiculous!

any guess what blackberry model phone is he using?

Davi Andr @ 12/14/2010 at 2:07 am

Any guess what blackberry model phone is he using?

holy mother of god, could this man BE any more attractive?!

Yes, sez, I know what you mean. Just so lovely, as always.

Chris looks just fine in his jeans. I doubt anything sensitive is being crushed. Most men tend to be rather precious about certain parts of their anatomy…:) .

Yes, a nice intimate scene with a lovely lady that Kirk has met is definitely in order for the Star Trek sequel. In accordance with my own story, Pine/Kirk does meet a lovely lady in a distant world where, for reasons of culture and climate, little if any clothing is worn ever…Nothing crude or salacious, just beautiful, loving and sweet.
(I can’t believe that every planet in the Trek quadrant capable of sustaining humanoid life has everyone covered up the way they have been so far. )

I don’t really like baggy jeans. I was so glad when the fashion went, well, out of fashion. So often guys who wore baggy jeans let them hang down at the back and the view was never that appealing or appetising…

At least Chris Pine has the nice slender body shape to wear these tighter jeans well. Make the most of it, people. I mean, he does look so good!

Clairedelune @ 12/14/2010 at 7:47 am

CP looks pretty GQ in suits as well. He probably is a bit too thin and gangly in real life…didn’t he once say he was very skinny, tall and gangly? Remember that photos/films already “widen” one’s physique. He does have the proportion of a catalogue model. I am surprised GAP did not get him for those cute holidays ads. He will look even better if he can bulk up just a little bit. And noOOOOOOOOO, no beggy jeans please.

Butter_Fly @ 12/14/2010 at 8:31 am

Oh! That would’ve been awesome! Don’t really care much for Gap but I’ve always loved their Christmas Ad’s. And if Armani was smart they would ask Chris to be their underwear model. I wonder if he would do it, if asked?

Clairedelune @ 12/14/2010 at 10:20 am

Hummmm I think CP will look better in a Zegna ad. Armani is too sleek for him. Zegna has a line of undies too (of course nothing but the finest brushed comb cotton and super fine cashmere boxers…yum or what?) Besides, we all want the best fabric and workmanship to touch CP’s body. Hey hey hey as for Gap, I am sure he will do it as it is a good marketing move for him. Of course we want Mario Testino to do the shoot. (Have you all seen Mario’s latest portfolio of Prince William and Kate? He can make anyone looks naturally worth a million bucks)

Clairedelune @ 12/14/2010 at 10:27 am

In general CP looks pretty stylish in a casual California Preppy kind of way. I think he gets some fashion advice, like he has not been seen wearing shorts for a while now. He seems to have a natural cool style, not contrived. I am sure gazillion companies are already offering campaign and cologne shoots to him. But he seems to be above it all…James Franco and Ryan Gosling probably would feel more excited than CP when these assignments are offered to them. Don’t you all think?

I wouldn’t know what James Franco or Ryan Gosling think. Don’t care.

I know I would like to see him model some really nice underwear, but not too posed looking though. I guess, though, everyone would be concentrating on his package and saying all kinds of stuff. I’m fairly sure he must have some idea what people are writing on these boards. I hope he feels flattered, but doesn’t get too up himself because of it or on the other hand feel too embarrassed either.

Zoe Saldana did some underwear modelling a while ago, but they looked quite posed.

Now, that would be a nice E-Christmas present – seeing Chris Pine just in his underwear, maybe with a robe in a photo or two (no more than two), given that it is winter up your way, so it might be a bit chilly. Of course, if Chris came downunder to Auckland, there would be no need for a robe (or anything else, for that matter), given that it is summer here and very warm.

Oh well. A girl can dream…

Clairedelune @ 12/15/2010 at 8:46 am

Downunderland sounds super nice right now. Zoe’s cK underwear ad is hot. She is too skinny for my book, I read somewhere she weighs only 115lbs for a 5’7″ gal…too skinny. CP also is slim thin frame. But he has long legs for his proportion. Look at all the other stars: they do not have the long legs CP’s proportion has…(Tom Hardy, for example). [By the way, dreams can come true…that is what we say here in America…. Keep dreaming for dreamy CP!}

ALWAYS GORGEOUS! … RG, JF …. ok but not here in the same post, please! … about CP … I love all package, always! LOL and +LOL!

Yea, love all the phots of cp.Well. always fabious and sexy.Prefer smart pics of cp, justjared. Amazing JR.
Bookmarked!