Johnny Depp Premieres 'The Tourist' in Rome

Johnny Depp Premieres 'The Tourist' in Rome

Johnny Depp hits the red carpet at the premiere of his latest film, The Tourist, on Wednesday (December 15) at The Space Cinema in Rome, Italy.

The 47-year-old actor recalled shooting the movie in Venice with Angelina Jolie and raved about the famous island city.

“My experience of Venice really happened between 10pm and 2am when the streets closed and I was able to walk around and experience the poetry of Venice, the ghosts of Venice, all those wonderful dark alleys,” he said.

“For an actor being able to film within the confines of that magical city certainly helps…. The city’s magic shone through completely,” he added.

FYI: Johnny is wearing a black herringbone, three-piece, peak lapel suit by Tom Ford.

10+ pictures inside of Johnny Depp at The Tourist Rome premiere…

johnny depp rome 01
johnny depp rome 02
johnny depp rome 03
johnny depp rome 04
johnny depp rome 05
johnny depp rome 06
johnny depp rome 07
johnny depp rome 08
johnny depp rome 09
johnny depp rome 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
laverdadduele @ 12/15/2010 at 7:55 pm

Yuck!

I know this is the tourist thread but I think I’ll stick with the Angelina tourist thread unless the JP fans move over here!

I agree. Venice is a magical city, especially at night. But you have to experience it with your loved one.

well hello there johnny boy ;)

He looks like a creepy pedophile you glance at at a stop light, and then quickly dart your eyes away and hope the light changes fast. Haha, I love Depp, I’m just not feeling all that hair

u r soooo damn HOT !

I remembered him come out in the stage in one of the award shows a couple of years ago..hair boyishly cut, no beard. I almost dropped on the floor…he was damn sexy !! I think he is hiding his sexiness behind this present look….I know it’s for the movies but I sure hope he will get a haircut and shave off his beard soon. He is still sexy !!

He looks so good!

Haters=confusedadmirers @ 12/15/2010 at 8:48 pm

You look damn good, Johnny! Go see The Tourist!

Good for you (expicaily womans
hehehehe

Calling him a pedophile is about the most ridiculous thing in the world. Johnny a pedo? Wow. That is a heavy word, no joke either

Some Bunny @ 12/15/2010 at 9:21 pm

Thanks JJ loved the Tourist movie and will see it again this weekend. JD is such a great actor he & Angelina made this movie fun to watch. I never realized Johnny was and seems poetic. I am trying to imagine Venice at night now but now I want to visit and see it all in person.

I’m over his weirdness. He looks like a freakin’ schmuck in these pictures. I agree with “lala” up there, very pedo.

Extra lids 2 block vision @ 12/15/2010 at 9:34 pm

He doesn’t have skin tags hanging from his overlapping eyelids so that makes him ten times hotter than u know who.

47?!? Really? This guy doesn’t age!
Been a fan since forever. He’s my favorite actor of all times. I will see anything he’s on, no matter what!

shoes4life @ 12/15/2010 at 9:43 pm

I LLLOOOVVVEEEE Johnny!! Every since 21 Jump St.

I have to admit his mustache, hat and long hair reminds me of Snoopy’s brother Spike. HAHAHA!!

Johnny is his own sexy and I embrace it!

He is beautiful, handsome, amazing…I will never stop being infatuated with this man, i’ve loved him since his Edward scissorhands days and i’m a huge fan of his, i think he is such a talented actor, and great person.

I’ve only heard good things about him from people who have met him.
I know i sound like a complete fan girl but seeing these pics of him i can’t help it, he just looks better and better as he ages! and he seems so humble and kind which makes me love him even more!

love me some johnny….hey where’s vanessa paradis…haven’t seen her in any premiere pics.. maybe she’s embarrassed to face angelina after she made johnny talk the producers into cutting the steamy shower scene in the tourist….

@e: she’s working in france the shower scene was a lie again internet lies she didnt hate or fear johnny depp co-actresses that’s pure lies last years says she hates marion cotillard on the cesars (french awards) she was with cotillard like best friends internet try to make vanessa like the bad ***** but isnt true!

@e: the scene was a lie could you imagine vanessa saying hey johnny i wanna you say to the producers cut your sex scene with angelina because i dont like it im very jelaous could you? simply not, the sex scene was a lie from life&style magazine

shoes4life @ 12/15/2010 at 10:59 pm

Angie already stated in I think the interview in Paris that the cost to remove their tatoo’s would have been too much and the act was cut. Also, Johnny has stated in a interview recently that the Jolie-Pitt’s spent time at their home in Pariswhile filming with him, Vanessa and their kids played together.

People just love to make lies up about Angelina and it is so sad. Johnny even said he don’t see how she/they deal with it.

@lala: you love him and say phedofile you f*cking serious do you know what it means? please that isnt funny or worst that isnt nice comment

he’s a lot bearded and he must cut a few his hair but he’s still f*cking amazing hot as always this guy never gets old what th f*ck!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All