Katie Holmes: Business Meeting with Jeanne Yang

Katie Holmes: Business Meeting with Jeanne Yang

Katie Holmes wears her hair in a high topknot as she goes to a business meeting on Wednesday (December 15) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actress was checking out designs for her line, Holmes & Yang, with her stylist and business partner Jeanne Yang.

Katie may be heading back to Broadway in Extremities, a psychological drama by William Mastrosimone.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes leaving a business meeting with Jeanne Yang

katie holmes yang collection preview 01
katie holmes yang collection preview 02
katie holmes yang collection preview 03
katie holmes yang collection preview 04
katie holmes yang collection preview 05
katie holmes yang collection preview 06
katie holmes yang collection preview 07
katie holmes yang collection preview 08
katie holmes yang collection preview 09
katie holmes yang collection preview 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She needs to stop with the top knot hair style! I never liked when Brittany did it and I still don’t like it. Can’t she just wear a low ponytail?

scientologists are weird.

can’t stand her stocky legs…

Business meeting? She looks like she’s cleaning out her garage.

QueenOfTrashin @ 12/15/2010 at 4:52 pm

High top hair style…is that what they are calling the doo-doo ball these days. She is suffering from deep, deep depression because of her ‘marriage’.

both she and her stylist are dressed like crap, do they think people will pay $$ to look like that? I agree with QueenOfTrashin about the deep depression comment.

Why does all celebrities on earth had done something to their body, i’m sure that katie had done to her nose too, look to this pict. below, it’s looking unnatural.

Zoe @ 12/15/2010 at 4:30 pm

i have hair that’s longer than katie’s. the only time i wear my hair like that is when i’m out in the field and not able to wash it as often as i would if i were back home in NYC. and i definitely would not wear my hair that way to a business meeting. nor would i wear that outfit.

She used to be so cute. The power of Scientology took over and now look at her.

OMG. She looks like a slob. What the hell is wrong with her! How long does it take to brush your hair and throw on decent clothes? I wouldn’t buy a bathrobe from her considering the way she dresses. Sister needs to get some therapy for her depression or leave that little bitty poor excuse for a man she married.

@lol:

Are u nuts? Did you see the pics of her at the Globes or at the Jack & Jill set? Katie is GORGEOUS!!

@ Ricardo Delfino #3 @ 12/15/2010 at 5:40 pm

You are so cruel dear by sending video of “graceful and gorgeousDiane Kruger” for advertising Calvin Klein in this forum, but anyway i do love to see her :)

OMG – It’s Day of the Walking Dead starring Katie Holmes. Was she trying to look this bad? No one will want to buy Holmes/Yang clothing. Ugh.

Maybe you are right that Katie is nice, but when she started to speak so clear that she was unintelligent, maybe that’s why tomy girl choosing her, sorry that is true.

P.S. Jared, she does not need to be on Broadway. Any director who chooses ANY other actress will be doing the world a favor. No one in their right mind thinks that Katie can act; she was merely competent in “All My Sons.”

it's robo-bride @ 12/15/2010 at 6:57 pm

You gotta just laugh and shake your head. Here is Robo-Bride designing a pricey line for mom’s that is classic–pieces you can throw on and go (you know like $1200 for a silk blouse who’s design was ripped off from the Town and Country/Pendleton lines–something the baby can throw up on and you can just toss it)—anyhow, I digress…here is Robo-Bride looking like crapola.

Unwashed hair – check
Messy hair- check
Wrinkled shirt – check
Unflattering jeans – check
Ugly coat – check’
Unflattering colors – check
Unflattering fit – check

Gee as an ambassador for her line of mom clothes that cost mega bucks–she just makes me wanna run right out and buy a piece…NOT.

@@ Ricardo Delfino #3:
Well, Diane IS Suri’s stepmom basically. It’s just too bad that Josh and Diane don’t get to spend time with Suri. Josh would be a load of fun and Diane would keep her in cute play clothes!!

Rainy Day @ 12/15/2010 at 7:15 pm

You know I’m a busy person. I work, take care of the family, do my own lawn, housework etc.
Katie has nannies, personal assistants, lawn services, maids and more.
I have long hair.
Explain to me when I wear it up on my head in a clip or band, how I have the time to take a brush and brush my hair into a tidy mass and then have the time to secure it with a band or clip so it looks neat and clean?
And Katie with all her help and money cannot?
Why would I want to buy clothes designed from a walking train wreck?

@ lucy #21 @ 12/15/2010 at 7:28 pm

I agree with you lucy, Diane will be a great and good stepmom for suri :), just wait for the time……..

she was tom’s fourth choice for third wife in a sexless marriage.

NO I do not want to see this talentedless actress who can’t sing, dance or act with any skill–RUIN Extremities. Saw All My Sons and she was weak in that and that was a drama where she poorly played a secondary character. She would fail big time in Extremities. The play deserves a better lead–actually it deserves someone who can act on stage…which means project body and voice–which she cannot. It takes someone who has on stage presence–which she did not in AMS. It takes a REAL actress.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All