Mariah Carey: Twins On The Way, Says Nick Cannon!

Mariah Carey: Twins On The Way, Says Nick Cannon!

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are having multiples!

Nick shared the happy news with his listeners on Thursday (December 16) during his 92.3 Rollin’ With Nick Cannon radio show. “We are having twins,” he admitted

The new first spilled on Sunday when Mariah was performing at TNT’s Christmas in Washington. President Barack Obama was backstage with First Lady Michelle Obama when he asked if she was having twins.

Nick shared, “They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, ‘So, what are you having, are you having twins?’ And at this point she hadn’t told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we [got] further along. And because of the excitement [and] emotion, she was overwhelmed [and] shared with the President and First Lady that we are having twins.”

Furthermore, Nick confirmed the news on Animoto, which is an online video production application that allows you to make videos using pictures.

“Of course the big news,” Nick said. “New additons to our family!”

Congrats to Nick and Mariah!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congratulations! :D

Good for him avrege people.want maney

I LOVE Mariah <33333333333333333

LOVE YOU MY QUEEN <3 Congrats!

laverdadduele @ 12/16/2010 at 11:17 am

Congratulations to Mariah and Nick. What a blessing! May God give them healthy babies and a strong marriage.

Congratulations ! Best

Twins = Fertility treatment. Did Nick not know where to put his peepee???

me me me me tooo @ 12/16/2010 at 11:38 am

happy for her

She still looks like his mother. Glad to hear about the babies, though. I hope this couple will stay together a while. Nick seems really easy going and laid back.

Who cares how they came about, the good news is that they are on their way! Sending prayers for healthy babies…Woulnd’t it be cute if it were a boy and a girl?

Uh no it’s not they’ve even said she conceived natrually get it through your heads that twins are more common in older mothers. it wasn’t their choice to wait to announce it but doctors orders and Nick even said so on his radio show this morning

Lilakoi Moon @ 12/16/2010 at 1:20 pm

Aww that’s great. Wonder if it’ll be girls or boys or both a boy and a girl, either way they’re gonna be SO cute, I bet. I’m happy for her. It took her so long to finally make babies, and now she’s having two at the time. =) Yayy <3

Lilakoi Moon @ 12/16/2010 at 1:20 pm

Congratulations btw!

Nick seems to be so utterly in love with her. Good for Mariah

DarkEmoress @ 12/16/2010 at 1:43 pm

Double happiness!!!

Haha she is 40 plus, ofc she had IVF. OMFG. Twins!!

I’m happy for the both of them. Can you imagine if one or both of the babies are girls how much Hello Kitty stuff they are going to have…lol!

pigenfrafyn @ 12/16/2010 at 3:32 pm

@Erika:

It’s not a matter of a confused peepee!!
Mariah Carey is considered “old” to have babies, so they probably sought fertility treatment.

Aww congrats to them both! They seem like a very sweet couple and are both very attractive…I anticipate beautiful babies!!!

DarkWingDuck(c) @ 12/16/2010 at 6:27 pm

what’s in the water in Hollywood?nobody can concieve naturally anymore or they too self-centred to have time to have sex with one another

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All