Rumer Willis: Badgley Mischka's New Face!

Rumer Willis: Badgley Mischka's New Face!

Rumer Willis gets fitted by designer duo Mark Badgley and James Mischka for Badgley Mischka‘s Spring 2011 ad campaign.

“We adore Rumer,” Mark and James shared with JustJared.com via a statement. “She is glamorous, youthful and fun. Rumer captures the spirit of all of our spring collections, especially our newly launched Mark + James collection.”

The 22-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis added, “I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with Mark and James is an incredible opportunity.”

The ad campaign, which will debut in the March issues of fashion mags, was shot by fashion photographer Tony Duran in Malibu, Calif. Congrats, Rumer!

Christopher Polk/Getty

2 man want see body and ass

Badgley Mischka sucks.

Of course you adore her, she is Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s daughter.

Of course you adore her, she is Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s daughter

that face could haunt houses

Gee, wonder how she got that gig…lol.

Are they planning to sell nothing next season? ‘Cause she is the perfect face for that.

Makeup artist: “Somebody get me some pixels for this face”

First the Olsen Trolls now this entitled nothing.

Are they putting out a line for pets?

Are they crazy? It would have been better to get Lindsay Lohan. She is heinous.

She looks like a Hapsburg!

Have they SEEN her face?!?!?!? Put Mrs. Potato Head in a pretty dress and she’s still Mrs. Potato Head. Yeesh.

That girl is COYOTE ugly!!! Bet her parents paid a bit for her to get that gig.

Are you serious? Why? Because she’s Bruce and Demi’s spawn?

danielle S @ 12/16/2010 at 12:32 pm

Is this a joke? It is not her looks, it is her whole demeanor. She can’t carry off the line the way it should be shown.

Wow. How did this happen?

Wow, you women on here hiding behind your computers are pretty nasty. OMG, by all means lets see your faces. LMAO.

DISGUSTING.

I agree with Lilly B. To all you people putting Rumer down, please post your pics so we can make fun of you.

Without her celeb parents, noone would have looked twice at her, gimme a break.

Without her celeb parents, noone would have looked twice at her, gimme a break. She has no talent and she’s ugly, deal with it.

pigenfrafyn @ 12/16/2010 at 3:34 pm

Oy!
Can you all spell nepotism!

you can tell the economy is REAL bad, their going after ugly women shoppers

hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah what a joke she is a mess

I know this is mean but I don’t find her attractive at all.

honestly she isn’t that great looking…but I will say on the few things I’ve seen her in I think she is a charming and capable actress. She was sweet in The House Bunny and definetly better than Audrina and half the cast in that horrible Sorrority Row movie

taterhead @ 12/16/2010 at 5:21 pm

@ace11:
Haunt houses? That head could be used as a wrecking ball to knock houses down. Damn!

nepotism at it’s finest, what a complete joke! she is an ugly woman and no one would hire her if it weren’t for her formerly famous parents…

Not sure I agree with model choice, but I adore that dress.

So whose balls are bouncing off of her chinny-chin-chin these days?

well…that’s Hollywood for ya,.

makes no sense- the craziness

Glamorous? Someone needs to step away from the crack pipe.

OMg, just OMG.

Just Saying @ 12/16/2010 at 11:26 pm

This poor girl should want a career BEHIND the camera! She looks like her dad in a dress and nothing like her mother. Does she not have mirrors in her house?

@ace11:
ITA, longest face on a female ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Such jealous people! She looks great in this photo. She looks sweet and classy. She has a classic figure and a sweet smile! For those of you bashing her, you should be locked in a room with Stage IV cancer patients to get over your vain attacks!

So sad for Demi and Bruce. Were they fighting when she was conceived?

flori-duh @ 12/17/2010 at 8:31 am

would this person even have these types of jobs if her parents weren’t…well you know…………….

Is this a fuqken JOKE? She has a fuqken head that would scare small children. Its not her fault, I know, but gees, who in their right mind would hire HER as a model for anything? Except ghostly carnival rides. She is fuqking HIDEOUS!!

Exactly. She would be the last person picked to dance at school, or as a partner. The only reason she got picked to be their ‘face’ (oh Jesus!) is because of who her parents are.

I think she has a really cute personality but I don’t find her all that girlie enough to be the face of BM. I think a model like Hilary Rhoda would be awesome for BM. I wish more American designers and fashion magazine would use American models for thei ad campaigns and covers. I don’t think American Vogue has had an American model on the cover (by herself) since Christy Turlington did the yoga cover in 2002.

Friendly Phil @ 12/17/2010 at 7:02 pm

That broad could scare a bulldog off a meat truck!

CONGRATULATIONS RUMOR!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I can’t wait to see this ad campaign. As for all you haters out there…you should be ashamed of yourselves. So what if she got this opportunity because of who her parents are. We all get opportunites, at one time or another, in our life based on who we know. So her opportunity is on a grander scale than ours. Deal with it. If a beautiful girl had gotten the gig she would have won it only because she is more beautiful than another. Someone will always have an advantage. Rumor certainly has the body and I applaud Mark and James for putting their collection on an ordinary face. Your comments to this young lady are just down right cruel. As the mother of two teenage girls I know how awful I and my girls would feel, if people were ever this cruel to them. Seeing them and their friends shop and dress up for homecoming and prom was such an wonderful experience. Everyone of them was beautiful even the too fat ones and the not so pretty ones. And Rumor will be beautiful too. Haters, ask yourself if you would say what you write here in a group of people without the anonymity of hiding behind your computer. I think most of you would not be so bold. Grow up people.

MickyMouse @ 12/17/2010 at 7:39 pm

Not that BM is anything relevant but come on…if RW is the new “face” of fashion then we should all shop at Kmart for fashions because the bag lady that trolls off the 405 at Getty Center is more attractive than the Bruce/Demi mix.

The Horror... The Horror... @ 12/17/2010 at 9:30 pm

You have got to be kidding. Rumer. RUMER? I guess Bruce Willis is giving bj’s for favors now. Spit and rinse, my friend.

Wow. What a bunch of judgmental A$$holes.

How would those who are being critical of this feel if this many people made nasty comments about the way you look? Even though she is the daughter of two celebrities, she is still a person with feelings. Please try to keep that in mind.

@hmm: I can’t believe you actually used the fangirl jealous line in regards to Rumer Willis. A girl whose more known for who her parents are than her career. Seriously, if you are going to use fangirl/fanboy insults on the people making fun of her looks, use ones that don’t make you look ridiculous.

FYI, if someone is going to be jealous of a celeb, I’m sure they would reacher high than a celeb spawn they find unattractive like a real celeb that they consider beautiful.