Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Sweat It Out At SoulCycle

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Sweat It Out At SoulCycle

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise leave their apartment en route to a SoulCycle class on Saturday (December 18) in New York City.

Katie didn’t slack off from her workout routine, even though it was her 32nd birthday!

Earlier in the day, the couple arrived at the apartment with Tom carrying their cute 4-year-old daughter Suri.

On Friday, the family watched a performance of The Nutcracker and got to meet cast members backstage!

katie holmes tom cruise cycle 01
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 02
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 03
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 04
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 05
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 06
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 07
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 08
katie holmes tom cruise cycle 09

• Kendra Wilkinson opens up about her marriage to Hank Baskett- US Weekly
  • American Idol alum Josh Gracin apologizes for his suicide note- TMZ
  • Watch Kevin Spacey impersonate Bill Clinton in a House of Cards spoof- Gossip Cop
  • Lucy Hale is hosting the 2014 MTV VMAs Pre-Show- Just Jared Jr
  • Craig Ferguson is about to land a new syndicated show- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch a touching tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Joey Lauren Adams looks amazing in a jumpsuit- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Giamatti is going to star in Straight Outta Compton - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Pascal Craymer keeps it super sexy during a workout- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Really!!!! Someone needs to take Suri away from those pathetic FREAKS!!!! 3 days in a row; from Vancouver to NYC in Dec and no coat, no gloves, no scarf, bare legs!!! Tom and Katie SHOULD get a visit from DFACS!!

Tom Cruise looks so young and good looking lately. Botox?

Kate at least puts effort into her appearance when she’s in NYC. This is the nicest she’s looked in a while.

How can Tom and Katie walk around in coats and scarves while Suri is practically naked in winter in New York? That’s one sick duo.

Suritard is a brat!!!!

Well not first, but she is still a tard!

It's Robo-Bride @ 12/18/2010 at 7:14 pm

Would someone explain to me why Robo-Bride has taken pains with her appearance to go to the gym–hair, make up etc. YET she couldn’t be bothered to fix her hair for a night at the ballet?

I guess Tommy girl got a look at the pictures that were printed and noticed his robot wasn’t doing her job. So he probably read her the riot act to …well act…happy like everything is wonderful, awesome, and magical.

I don’t understand how these two can maintain the facade of an actual relationship. They both look so miserable. That poor child!!! I think they need to MAKE Suri let them dress her appropriately, it’s obvious she never hears the word no.

Why doesn’t she ever wear pants?

@robobride, she had just gotten off a plane in the photos yesterday. I thought she looked pretty good. And today’s her birthday, of course she’s going to put a special effort into her appearance. Not to mention, it looks like they went out somewhere before heading to the gym.

@Unknown:

some of these women like Kelly Preston, Julianne Hough, the smiths, Katie Holmes, will do anything for money and fame. Even live a lie for their entire lives.

tsk tsk enablers @ 12/18/2010 at 7:31 pm

@bebe:
You can keep making excuses for Tom and Katie. That’s okay.
Unfortunately, Suri is going to end up a drug addict engaging in lewd behavior…or dead… since there are people like you in the world ready to make excuses for her. (see Demi Lovato’s recent exploits)

pinkcashmere @ 12/18/2010 at 7:33 pm

NYC and no coat, unreal.

@tsk tsk enablers: How did I make unreasonable excuses for them? I simply answered a question. The fact of the matter is that they did arrive in NYC yesterday and thus Katie may not have had as much time to get ready, but IMO she still looked pretty good. Today she had more time and it’s her birthday. It sounds like you have some personal problem with me. I’m not intersted in getting into a fight.

SEEMS “GAY MIDGET” HAS NEW COLOR IN HIS HAIR, ARGH……….

AND STEPFORD WIFE NEED TO USED SUNGLASSES AND ALOT MAKEUP TO HIDE HER MESS AND HER DEAD EYES. FREAK SHOW

I didn’t even mention suri so I’m not sure what you’re going off on me for. I think your comment was really rude and uncalled for.

Since when does Scientology forbid toddlers from wearing coats in the death of winter? Friggin weird @ss people

I wonder if they’ll still be carrying Suri around in a blankie when she is 16.

Suri Jackson @ 12/18/2010 at 8:09 pm

Why do these idiots have Josh’s kid out in the cold without a coat, gloves, scarf, tights, and hat?

@jack:
Don’t forget Nicole Kidman. She was married to Cruise for 10 years and she did not want the marriage to end. It was Cruise who ended it. People always bash all those other ladies for supposedly marrying gay men, while giving Kidman a free pass.

NY and Suri has no coat again, wow!

Suri Jackson @ 12/18/2010 at 8:19 pm

@omg:
yup yup…just like daddy Josh!!

zzzz to Suri Jackson @ 12/18/2010 at 8:29 pm

I find these people intriguing, and quite the train wreck as I’m sure you do too. I also find your theory about Suri’s real father interesting and possible, but I just wonder why Joshua would sign away his kid like that, I mean he’d have to be pretty heartless, or perhaps at the time he thought it would offer this kid he didn’t want a good life? Any thoughts about that?

zzzz to Suri Jackson @ 12/18/2010 at 8:39 pm

Does anyone know fro sure, for a fact that Katie was seeing JJ right before she got together with freakshow? Are there any pictures of them together at the time? Sorry, todays pics really have me trippin’!

Suri Jackson @ 12/18/2010 at 8:42 pm

@zzzz to Suri Jackson:
Josh signed nothing away. Katie never spoke to him again after she met up with Tom, and she may not have even known she was pregnant, or was deciding what to do(believe me, I’m not one to judge those situations).
Once she signed on with Tom and he manipulated the pregnancy timeline, why would Josh think that Katie could possibly do such a thing? They had been friends for like 8 years. What can he do now? Demand a dna test? Take Suri away from the man who has acted as her father, even under fraudulant circumstances?
I don’t have proof, but everyone knows that there was always something fishy about the quick romance, strangeness around the pregnancy, and no Suri for several months after her supposed birth date.
Josh will either need to wait until Katie fesses up or Suri is old enough to seek the truth.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All