Vanessa Hudgens: Las Vegas Birthday Bash!

Vanessa Hudgens: Las Vegas Birthday Bash!

Vanessa Hudgens slips into a sexy silver metallic dress by Pleasure Doing Business while celebrating her 22nd birthday at Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace on Saturday (December 18) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The newly single actress partied with her BFFs Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow, also newly single. “Vegas baby,” tweeted Brittany, who recently shot a Maxim cover. “VEGAS! I have a lil feelin this is gunna be one crazy trip. Work hard, play hard.”

Earlier this week, news broke that Vanessa and her High School Musical sweetheart Zac Efron called it quits.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens‘ Las Vegas birthday bash…

vanessa hudgens pure birthday bash 01
vanessa hudgens pure birthday bash 18

Credit: Denise Truscello, Ethan Miller; Photos: Getty, Wireimage
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

PRETTY! She’s so happy :D

She looks absolutely stunning! Thanks JJ!

She looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks JJ!

lslsharon @ 12/19/2010 at 5:25 am

She looks good.Have a good time!

She has natural beauty! love heeeerr, my best wishes for u nessa in this new year

vANESSA HUDGENS FAN @ 12/19/2010 at 5:34 am

She looks gorgeous and I am glad her best friends went with her to celebrate did you ever confirm if she is single or not or is that still speculation?

Happy coz without boyfriend

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!she soooooooo pretty ,I love you nessa!!!!!!!! Party!!!!!!!party!!!!!!!!!party!!!! Oh. Yeahhhhhh

Happy birthday vanessa wish u better life

MangerBouger @ 12/19/2010 at 6:09 am

BORING

Vanessa is young and beautiful, and shes growing into a wonderful person and making good career choices. The ‘Zanessa’ chapter may have ended, but she can only grow more indepent and wonderful from here on out. I wish her the best and I cant wait to see her grow more. :D

Vanessa is a beautiful young woman who is only going to outshine more and more. The ‘Zanessa’ chapter may have ended, (sad), but her life and independence will only grow more. :)
Shes amazing and hopefully everyone else will start to realise that, instead of holding this negative attitude towards her always.
Shes a fighter and thats what I love about her. Shes strong and brave.
Love her. XD

she looks booring as always, to skinny, no curves at all, body of a 14 year old boy…and she looks drunkkk

you can see her eyes are a little sad……..
But who cares, I didn’t know Zac was that kinda guy…..
Forget about him Nessa, if it is only meant to be like this.
Wish you a happy life with someone that really loves and deserves you.

no curves?! seriously?? she has a nice behind i say. shes sexy!

Vanessa Hudgens Fan @ 12/19/2010 at 6:49 am

@eyda:

She is over 21 she is allowed to drink and I did not see her even drinking I saw her eating a little and her body is natural and hers would you rather she have silicone breasts? Natural is beautiful get over yourself.

Vanessa Hudgens Fan @ 12/19/2010 at 6:50 am

Vanessa Hudgens Fan @ 12/19/2010 at 6:53 am

Vanessa Hudgens Fan @ 12/19/2010 at 6:54 am

Thanks JJ for sharing these pictures. I give kudos to Vanessa for showing up after how the Media has been trampling this story if it is true or not. If it is true and Zac broke up with her for stupid reasons like being more popular then she is better off. I think in time Vanessa will show and improve her acting skills and will be around for a very long time to come. I am happy to see her grow as a woman and she has been very classy after all the put downs she has suffered, the media blasting her constantly, and being judged for a minor mistake. She does not do drugs, she has only been with one guy in five years, and used her money to buy her family a house and a car that is admireable and helps charities. That is better then most do with their fame. She is a very strong woman and she looks stunning in that Herve Lager dress.

shr looks great! dhe so beautiful) i love her!

She’s cute! ,but she like have sex

wateryski @ 12/19/2010 at 7:16 am

Woo hoo! Vanessa’s single! glad that I won’t have to see suxfron with her.

@Kaz simply amazing! Pretty!!!!!!!: what does it mean “she like have sex? “