Paris Hilton's Hot Christmas Card!

Paris Hilton's Hot Christmas Card!

Your favorite hotel heiress, Paris Hilton, has brought the holiday cheer with her new sexy Christmas card!

With “Merry Christmas” on the card, Paris leans back seductively on her chair with a silver halter dress and a plunging neckline.

She placed her hands over her head with her trademark pout. She added, “Happy holidays to Everyone! Love Paris, xoxo”

FYI: Paris is wearing an Alexander Berardi silver sequin halter mini dress.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Paris’ Christmas card – HOT or NOT?

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She want to be beautiful but face like old woman

latam2012 @ 12/20/2010 at 3:34 pm

lame and self obsessed. also, not very christmassy…..she could have at least worn a hat

she looks retarded here….
oh wait! She always does!

Paris Hilton + sexy, nope those 2 words just don’t go together. She screams of trying too hard. Looks like she’s “slow” with her wonky eye and all.

Poor Paris, she is so irrelevant now and nobody cares about her, her 15 minutes are done, yet the girl keeps trying LOL. I can’t stand her former BFF Kim Kardashian, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it must annoy the heck out of Paris how much more popular Kim is now than she is!! That must be killing Paris LOL!!

I think she gorgeous .

oh great, i think i just caught an std from looking at that. at least her legs are closed.

She gets uglier and uglier every year!.

Cristobal @ 12/20/2010 at 3:49 pm

This is worst than the Kardashian’s Christmas Card.

YouMustBeJoking @ 12/20/2010 at 3:52 pm

I dont know whats worse the card or reporting and commenting about it.
A waste of a post if you ask me.

The card itself… lame pathectic and tasteless…… of course because its Hilton’s card and thats all the girl/ thing is really.
HER 15 min are over stick a fork in it or better yet toss it out because its been rotting on the counter for a month bad.

JJ stop reporting about Paris please. Kate Bosworth sightings are a low point of course….. but a Paris Hilton plug?
Now thats really low.
Your better than this.
Because Hilty certainly ISNT.

TRASH HILTONS JUST TRASH.

With Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Kate Bosworth, the new guys on GLEE that no one even knows their names yet they are so new and a few others.
JUST JARED IS GOING TO TURN INTO JUST NOBODIES with these kind of posts.

Write more about A list celebs hell even B list or C list.
Re-post the same stories if you have to just stop with the D LISTERS and ZLISTERS please.

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

YouMustBeJoking @ 12/20/2010 at 3:55 pm

@Cristobal: That Kardashian card was really really bad lol
Forgot about it for a minute…. sadly I remember the fuzzy fat family card again.
Yuck.

she looks better than ever. I love it.

she’s stunning, definitely hot.

laverdadduele @ 12/20/2010 at 4:07 pm

Worthless STD-ridden POS.

Hot?no she isnt!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L... @ 12/20/2010 at 4:19 pm

…omg! …my eyes! my eyes, i’m blind! …my crotch is burning, and my christmas tree just blew up.

she really needs a new schtick – this is SO OLD. She seems useless. She should go to college or study something real, or she is in danger of becoming Angelyne in her pink T-Bird on LA billboards.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. where is she hot hm?
really. ehh.