Paris Hilton's Hot Christmas Card!

Paris Hilton's Hot Christmas Card!

Your favorite hotel heiress, Paris Hilton, has brought the holiday cheer with her new sexy Christmas card!

With “Merry Christmas” on the card, Paris leans back seductively on her chair with a silver halter dress and a plunging neckline.

She placed her hands over her head with her trademark pout. She added, “Happy holidays to Everyone! Love Paris, xoxo”

FYI: Paris is wearing an Alexander Berardi silver sequin halter mini dress.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Paris’ Christmas card – HOT or NOT?

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

She want to be beautiful but face like old woman

latam2012 @ 12/20/2010 at 3:34 pm

lame and self obsessed. also, not very christmassy…..she could have at least worn a hat

she looks retarded here….
oh wait! She always does!

Paris Hilton + sexy, nope those 2 words just don’t go together. She screams of trying too hard. Looks like she’s “slow” with her wonky eye and all.

Poor Paris, she is so irrelevant now and nobody cares about her, her 15 minutes are done, yet the girl keeps trying LOL. I can’t stand her former BFF Kim Kardashian, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it must annoy the heck out of Paris how much more popular Kim is now than she is!! That must be killing Paris LOL!!

I think she gorgeous .

oh great, i think i just caught an std from looking at that. at least her legs are closed.

She gets uglier and uglier every year!.

Cristobal @ 12/20/2010 at 3:49 pm

This is worst than the Kardashian’s Christmas Card.

YouMustBeJoking @ 12/20/2010 at 3:52 pm

I dont know whats worse the card or reporting and commenting about it.
A waste of a post if you ask me.

The card itself… lame pathectic and tasteless…… of course because its Hilton’s card and thats all the girl/ thing is really.
HER 15 min are over stick a fork in it or better yet toss it out because its been rotting on the counter for a month bad.

JJ stop reporting about Paris please. Kate Bosworth sightings are a low point of course….. but a Paris Hilton plug?
Now thats really low.
Your better than this.
Because Hilty certainly ISNT.

TRASH HILTONS JUST TRASH.

With Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Kate Bosworth, the new guys on GLEE that no one even knows their names yet they are so new and a few others.
JUST JARED IS GOING TO TURN INTO JUST NOBODIES with these kind of posts.

Write more about A list celebs hell even B list or C list.
Re-post the same stories if you have to just stop with the D LISTERS and ZLISTERS please.

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

Was this picture taken with an iPhone? Terrible!

YouMustBeJoking @ 12/20/2010 at 3:55 pm

@Cristobal: That Kardashian card was really really bad lol
Forgot about it for a minute…. sadly I remember the fuzzy fat family card again.
Yuck.

she looks better than ever. I love it.

she’s stunning, definitely hot.

laverdadduele @ 12/20/2010 at 4:07 pm

Worthless STD-ridden POS.

Hot?no she isnt!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L... @ 12/20/2010 at 4:19 pm

…omg! …my eyes! my eyes, i’m blind! …my crotch is burning, and my christmas tree just blew up.

she really needs a new schtick – this is SO OLD. She seems useless. She should go to college or study something real, or she is in danger of becoming Angelyne in her pink T-Bird on LA billboards.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. where is she hot hm?
really. ehh.

LOL. She tries so hard. The whole thing is ridiculous. She looks 50, and the whole pose and lighting is soooo cheesy! Glad her crotch is closed though, so I guess it´s actually an improvement. She´s soooo over, and I´m soooooooooooooo happy.

She looks a cheap advertisement for a casino in Reno. TACKY

longchamp @ 12/20/2010 at 4:50 pm

Paris should’ve sent out a card depicting a canopy bergere chair LAST year, if she wanted to project just how hip she is. These chairs – and everything else Louis XVI style – were done by the ‘in’ crowd in ’09, and are almost smoked at this point. She might as well have used one of those ceramic Chinese garden stools as a footrest – bleech! Next!

Loser,go away @ 12/20/2010 at 4:58 pm

Who is she again?

LMAO, it must pain her how she’s utterly irrelevant now and how Kim Kardashian is far more famous. Hhahahahahahahahahaha.

This basic b*tch! Go away!

Please…. go away.

Go Ask Alice @ 12/20/2010 at 5:39 pm

She must have been on that blow (cocaine) when she agreed to this.
Tictoc, her time is way up and over.

KimK, her former friend has a better brand and is smarter in that she and family avoid jail,drugs.

KimK,downfall,that sex tape will be forever putting her in infamy.

NICOLE RITCHIE ,who did not invite Paris to the wedding,is a grown up. Kim,K, Paris, Lydsay Lohan, Britnay, all wish they could be like her. NICOLE RITCHIE left drugs, jail, mugshots, infamy, crazy childish living, a long time ago. As wife, mother, jewelry desinger, philantropist (mispelled here) ,Nicole is heads above and light years away.

So you get taken a self absorbed picture of yourself and shove Merry Christmas on it and that counts as a Christmas card these days? That doesn’t make me feel festive and happy it makes me want to skip Christmas.

great christmas card! I’ll send it to my grandma! Why is she even relevant anymore? I can’t wait for the Kardashians to fall into oblivion too!!!

Is she still relevant to anything? She needs to make a new sex tape asap.

Hot = NOT, SHE’S ONE UGLY LOOKING SLAG.

Hot, Hot, Hot? NOT, NOT, NOT…….

Paris is very pretty, but this photo is not a good direction and is not flattering.

really paris?

It looks like she’s handcuffed to the damn chair, (upper left) UGH she looks like a burlesque go go dancer in search of a club. It’s called ” I want attention, because I think I’m hot face”. Not very Christmas, besides I think she’s on santa’s” sh*t ” list instead of “it” list.

QueenOfTrashin @ 12/21/2010 at 12:35 am

Desparate.

this is really funny.

I don’t hate on Paris as much as some people, but this is pathetic. Paris keeps saying “I’m not as dumb as everyone thinks” and wonders why people hate her yet then she goes and does stuff like this? C’mon Paris, you are 30 now. It’s time to grow up and get a new schick and do something constructive with your life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAA. Her pose makes me think she believes she’s still relevant.

Dexter's girlfriend @ 12/21/2010 at 12:49 pm

she’s ugly becousr her parents are ugly. leave paris alone. its not her fault

Nothing says “Peace on earth, good will towards men” like a ******, narcissistic photo of yourself.