Amanda Seyfried: Christmas Shopping with Ryan Phillippe!

Amanda Seyfried: Christmas Shopping with Ryan Phillippe!

Amanda Seyfried sits in her car with Ryan Phillippe in the shotgun seat as they spend time together on Tuesday (December 21) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress and Ryan, 36, took care of some Christmas shopping at the Fred Segal boutique in Hollywood.

Amanda and Ryan have been friends for some time now – back in October, they left Kate Hudson‘s Halloween party together.

After going shopping, Amanda and Ryan went out to lunch together. E! spies said they were “laughing and flirty” and that they’ve been hanging out a lot lately.

Bigger pic inside…

ABC

I really don’t know what to think of this pairing. It could be interesting!

All about fashion @ 12/22/2010 at 12:26 pm

just friends, really? lianaagulha

Dexter's girlfriend @ 12/22/2010 at 12:33 pm

OHHHHHHH MY GAWWWWD1111111

How to you go from Reese to Amanda? Someone needs to grow up.

Yeah, how do you go from a controlling screamer to a beautiful young woman? I can’t figure it out. The reports are that they shared lunch together yesterday too. The restaurant had a business’ xmas party going on and the tweets were flying.

I’m surprised they’re still together.

supremeIntel @ 12/22/2010 at 1:11 pm

i AM SO jealous OF THE CHILDREN THEY WOULD HAVE… CAN ANYONE SAY GORGEOUS !!!!

interesting

scoopaddict @ 12/22/2010 at 1:37 pm

he certainly has a type. abbie/amanda/reese (during cruel intentions times)…they all look very similar. that round face, blonde hair. it’s just kinda funny to me. cute couple.

ryandouche @ 12/22/2010 at 1:37 pm

losers. ryan is a cheater sfob. he’s a lousy actor too. grow up. you are 36 and you live like a college kid. i’m glad reese’s children get the right father fugure in tim roth.

This isn’t as bad as Jake and Taylor so… Whatever!

they make a cute couple

Pattycake @ 12/22/2010 at 2:09 pm

@ryandouche: You are hee-lar-i-ous.

Ryan cheater…cheater…cheater….cheater
ham actor…ham actor…ham actor

why Amanda why why WHYYYYYYY????? He’s a major DOUCHE!!!!!

@ryandouche:

I think you mean Jim Toth. Not Tim Roth lol

Wow nice couple

this is so not going to last
he seems neurotic
shes is so cute tho, love her

yeahyeahyeah @ 12/22/2010 at 4:38 pm

@Jenna: Reese is with a talent agent. The scum of the earth who sell soulds for a living. Amanda is amazing. I’d say Ryan has the better situation.

yeahyeahyeah @ 12/22/2010 at 4:40 pm

@ryandouche: You are coocoo. One thing Ryan is, and everybody knows this, is an amazing father. Evan Reese says this in interviews. Dont hate the player, hate the game kook.

Girls looking up to a cheater and player. Smart :)

She’s dating a cheating ******* who has cheated on all his girlfriends/wives. Not good.

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game ”
That is the most lamest saying ever…….

I love him. He’s hot, sexy and a great actor. You people who think that you know what he’s like or what happened with Reese are idiots. Who cares anyway all actors play around. I bet Reese wasn’t faithful either.

Love them together. He is hot! He deserves a nice girl. He has been such a good dad. I don’t think not being able to stand Reese anymore means he should be criticized for the rest of his life.

Girls are so dumb when it comes to guys.

You know you can get an impression of someone even if you don’t know them personally? Right or wrong…this guy strikes me as a douche bag.

and you’ve become so obsessed with your “impression” that you troll all over the web posting the same thing over and over…..my impression of you is that you are pathetic

That is your opinion. I stand by mine. kisses

she’s too young for him.

Amanda could do so much better than Ryan.

Since when is 25 too young? It’s not like she’s Kristen Stewart’s age dating him.19 or 20. That said, I think it’s a big time mistake. This is a guy who couldn’t stomach the demands of his woman’s career taking off bigger and brighter than his, with her getting all of the attention — and yet, he hooks up with an ambitious up and comer like Seyfreid, where once again he’ll be sidelined and in the shadows when she’s getting the glory? Sorry, I don’t buy it. I think Phillipe is acting out towards his last young girlfriend Abbie Cornish. Abbie and Amanda are probably circling the same roles, they were both on the same Vanity Fair young hollywood edition (white girlz r us) – I think he’s moved on to Cornish’s stiffest competition to hurt her. They didn’t have a great ending as I recall. I bet Reese doesn’t give a sh*t, and might actually love Ryan and Amanda together, since reportedly Cornish was ‘the other woman,’ that expedited her split. Cornish getting replaced by someone hotter, might be gratifying.
To Amanda, I have one thing to say – WHY?? Why pick a man who may have all these ulterior motives for being with you, whose shown he has problems with women w/ fabulous careers, and who has a habit of dating your peer group? That’s called asking for heartbreak. She can do so much better.

santa claus @ 12/23/2010 at 7:11 am

wow someone is overly invested in this situation….calm down. you don’t know why he did what he did or what his motivations are for what he’s doing now. i haven’t seen such a case of imagination run wild in a long time LOL

Funny…I wonder what Reese did to make her exes go for the younger women (a.k.a Taylor Swift and Amanda S.)

@.: She probably feels like **** about it.

@CLINIQUA: you should write a gossip column…

“How to you go from Reese to Amanda?”
VERY EASY
Reese Witherspoon is a fake-nice b!tch and phony,
it is easy to find a better person.

cute couple…but i saw some of the recent pix of ryan…he looks wierd now..not as hot as he used to be when he was with reese:P

Ryan Phillippe looks all kinds of gorgeous in the Lincoln Lawyer trailer.