Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: Mexico with George Clooney!

Cameron Diaz & Alex Rodriguez: Mexico with George Clooney!

Cameron Diaz meets up with George Clooney on Tuesday (December 21) in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The two actors greeted each other with a hug while Cameron, 38, was lounging outside with her boyfriend, New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez.

The day before, Cam spent time sunbathing and hanging with Alex‘s two daughters, Ella and Natasha.

10+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, and Alex Rodriguez in Mexico…

cameron diaz george clooney 01
cameron diaz george clooney 02
cameron diaz george clooney 03
cameron diaz george clooney 04
cameron diaz george clooney 05
cameron diaz george clooney 06
cameron diaz george clooney 07
cameron diaz george clooney 08
cameron diaz george clooney 09
cameron diaz george clooney 10

A&E

LOVE CAMERON!! I HOPE THIS REATIONSHIP LAST!

GEORGE CLOONEY LOOKS DIFFERENT…

how clooney is different??

@elle:

I don’t know, younger…

Clooney, unless he has surgery LOL

it’s not Clooney unless he had massive surgery LOL

he can’t have surgery and heal in a week there was paps shots of him about aweek ago

cameron looks really goooooood pretty pretty girl.

ma clooney è senza elisabetta canalis?

that’s why I doubt it’s Clooney. take a close look, this guy is way younger

She is hard at work selling the GH movie. I bet it is all for show.

what happend to CNCU i can’t log in any body help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Cameron, she has such fun personality.

not george!

cubanMissile @ 12/22/2010 at 6:02 am

What perfectly shaped legs Cameron has!
Long, straight, toned & lean.
Lucky lady!

cubanMissile @ 12/22/2010 at 6:03 am

And yes it’s definitely George Clooney in the photo.

Good God, of course it’s Clooney.
Are some of you sure you’re looking at the right guy? The man in the black t-shirt is Alex Rodriguez.
The man in the white t-shirt and khaki cap is George Clooney (I’ve even seen George in those very same clothes before).

That doesn’t look exactly like Clooney, but I think that’s him.

where is Horse-Face?
strange that she misses the opportunity to show at the world-wide attention her new siliconated boobs, her retouched flabby ass and cellulite!!!
He always looks happy and young without the ugly italian cokewoh.re!

love cam! be happy!

LOL. Some of you need to read the article. Cameron and her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez are at George’s place together. Most of the pics show Alex, not George.

QueenCamRothschild @ 12/22/2010 at 11:56 am

LORD God of Israel lovingkindness faithfulness every today have I not chosen fairest beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration alive for evermore fit promise liveth First love Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad, Happy Men, movies ” Shrek the Halls ” your time is always ready, go unto this feast, ” 2010 Knight and Day sings Today is ” Someday ” “, happy friends, May 2010 favour beauty Oprah sings ” O it is love, love, love, love, love, love ” to Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration which camest in hither having a wedding garment dance in dances every son of man a wife marriage returns to their inheritance of all things all the rest, new today Sida Secure transportaion security cities with unlimited flights, and dwelt in them, June 2010 Shelby Cobra fastest LeMans Cest Cest bon Jay Leno with flowers sings ” Hot mother ” to Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz daughter’s palace Hawaii celebrations, Beauty Jennifer Aniston sings ” I have a crush on you ” looks up to creator of Mitzvah makes Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz a Jennifer Aniston favorite Holy Spirit of life Red carpet modeling fashion icon, as June 2010 Larry King live speaks a song that todays apparel fashion icon is Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz, fabulous foods, Stern’s Guide to the Cruise Vacation 2011 edition nf library of congress 910.202 STE, Tom Cruise Great Nation worldwide celebrations for Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz, grace ascending promotions ” January 2011 Green Hornet, 2011 Bad Teacher ” Deuteronomy seven: twenty Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. ♥ Forget not the ancient landmark: Darling, I am so excited…i almost cried…:)
i love you.:)
אbeautiful cam ♥ אאאאאא
beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz official ♥
january 22, 2009 australia 10:42pm central time or january 23, 2009 4:42 am british summer time. LORD God of Israel lovingkindness faithfulness every today December 22, 2009 4:25 pm british summer time fairest beautiful Cameron ; ) ( not a wink but a star )
If it is meant to be it will happen that we will meet. So there is a higher reason. I wish I could answer. The only thing that is keeping me is faith from my ( in LORD Jesus Christ to my Heaven Father by my Holy ) spirit. So I ask you to have faith and trust that If it is meant to be it will happen as it has happened many times in history that divinity manifested. Deuteronomy 29:twenty-nine The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;…( Chapter 30 continues the feast, the party music of today is someday of ” Irresistible ” by favour beauty singer songwriter Darlene Zschech, Hear, believest )( December 22, 2010)___

QueenCamRothschild @ 12/22/2010 at 11:59 am

i love you.:)
אbeautiful cam ♥ אאאאאא
beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz official ♥

The crazy parade is starting early today.

Ohh, George looks perfect!!!! His shorts perfectly combined with blonde hair. George always prefers blondes and it is clearly seen that he truly enjoys Cameron’s company.

Guinevere @ 12/22/2010 at 1:55 pm

@QueenCamRothschild: You meant Cameroon or Camelot?

@Jared: Thanks for supporting the love Cammy D (and the tight litte pooper of her’s) give to the world.

@QueenCamRothshild: Could you send me an email please. I love the beautiful word’s of yours !!!!

Anonymous @ 12/22/2010 at 5:31 pm

I had a dream about seeing an old friend last night. I guess that is the theme of the day, old friends happy to see one another again.

Anonymous @ 12/22/2010 at 5:52 pm

One moment, just lick off my sword…

Blondes have more fun @ 12/22/2010 at 5:56 pm

It’s nice to see George with a girl who is genuinely happy to see him and who he is clearly happy to see.

love Cameron @ 12/22/2010 at 5:59 pm

Cameron is a good actress. She was hilarious in “Something about Mary.” She’s natural, nice and has a great sense of humor.

Anonymous @ 12/22/2010 at 6:08 pm

@Blondes have more fun: it’s all because of his blue shorts

Anonymous @ 12/22/2010 at 6:26 pm

@Anonymous: you should not see me in your dreams coz i have nothing to wear

Anonymous @ 12/22/2010 at 6:35 pm

Cameron sure dates some hot guys!

Baseball players have the best bods. Cameron is sooo lucky!

Merry Grinch @ 12/22/2010 at 6:46 pm

@Wow: George does not lose baseball players at all! He has….

Merry Elf @ 12/22/2010 at 6:52 pm

What, Merry Grinch?

IHaveAQuestion @ 12/22/2010 at 10:37 pm

Why is their pictures blurry?
But when Anistone’s pictures in Mexico are taken they are much clearer!!!
Just asking…

Israeli Model Schlomit @ 12/22/2010 at 11:02 pm

you dumies. george hasnt dated a blonde since that english waitress he cheated on and dumped after that it was leggy tall brunette after leggy tall brunette.
blondes have stds

@IHaveAQuestion, it’s the special effect they use to try to make it look like the pics are candids. They did the same thing with pics taken inside a restaurant with clear close-up shots of them. They actually bothered to blur some pics in which they’re looking directly into the camera lens, obviously posing for the photo op. It’s pretty funny.

Diaz is a cowardly disgusting hag and a thug with ***** reporters abusing others for her ******.

Thiass whitwe girl diaz should remind her thug ***** cruiewse their nuissance phone cals and campaign for mens crotches is debasing and trecherous from their repoerter friends hammer behar seacrest and rivers etc gang of thugs who invade privacy for crotch hunting missions diaz id inf fact susceptible trravelling fi\or **** but classless like cruise and his thug routine and crap friends really classy monied rats.

This whitwgirl diaz should remind her thug ***** cruise their nuissance phone calls and campaign for mens crotches is debasing and trecherous from their repoerter friends hammer behar seacrest and rivers etc gang of thugs who invade privacy for crotch hunting missions diaz is in fact a reminder that diaz like cruise is susceptible travelling for **** but classless like cruise and his thug routine and crap friends really classy monied rats.

Cameron Diaz is extremely talented. It’s nice to see a real girl who doesn’t feel the need to strip off her clothes for attention.

In the last pic, Cameron is standing at a higher level than George, who has one knee bent with one foot on the higher level and his other foot on the lower level. It looks like this was a chance encounter, that Cameron was just taking a walk when she saw George up on that terrace, and she found a way to climb up there to see him. So nice to see two friends happy to see each other in a chance encounter. We rarely see George with a GENUINE smile on his face these days, and this is a very nice treat to see.

QueenCamRotshchild @ 12/23/2010 at 11:13 am

LORD God of Israel faithfulness every lovingkindness today fairest beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration alive for evermore Holy Spirit liveth fit promise First Love Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad, kingdom of Heaven Father made a marriage for son of man desire is toward the seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm for love camest in hither having a wedding garment dance in dances returns to their inheritance of all things all the rest will build upon her a palace of silver: I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother’s house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. I charge you, O daughter of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. Let us lodge in the villages. Let us get up early: there will I give thee my loves in the land that floweth with milk and honey. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: May 2010 favour beautiful Oprah sing ” O it is love, love, love, love, love, love ” to fairtest fit promise Hot beautiful all things all the rest Queen Cameron Diaz First love, Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad, happy men, June 2010 Shelby Cobra LeMans Winner Jay Leno with flowers sings ” Hot mother ” to Hot beautiful Cameron Diaz palaces of daughters celebrations in Hawaii, happy friends, June 2010 Larry King live speaks a song that ” irresistible ” new today apparel fashion icon is Hot beautiful Cameron Diaz, fabulous foods, grace ascending promotions, movies ” Knight and Day, Green Hornet, Bad Teacher ” deuteronomy seven: twenty Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed.

How cute! I figured if any two celebrities should be friends, it’s George and Cameron. If only they were both single… now THAT would be an awesome celebrity couple!

They should at least be in a couple of movies together already. They’d have so much chemistry.

How cute! I figured of any two celebrities should be pals, it’s George and Cameron. If only they were single… now THEY would be an awesome celebrity couple!

The should at least be in a couple of movies together already. They’d have so much chemistry!

gorgeous.