Zac Efron: Buzz Cut for 'The Lucky One'!

Zac Efron: Buzz Cut for 'The Lucky One'!

Zac Efron sports a buzz cut as he takes a photo with a fan on the set of his new movie, The Lucky One, in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 23-year-old actor plays a Marine in his new film and, according to NOLA.com, told the crew of the film that for every one of them that shaved his or her head like he did, Zac would donate money to Kingsley House, a safe haven for kids and families in New Orleans.

NOLA reports that 30-some crew members chopped off their hair, including two women who donated their tresses to Locks of Love!

“He likes doing things for charity — two Make-A-Wish kids came a visit to the set while he was there — and he felt like he wanted to do something for a New Orleans charity since he had such a nice time shooting there,” Zac‘s publicist told NOLA.

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks really manly like that, but I miss his beautiful long hair…

I actually like it, makes him look older :) & hes so nice, more celebritys should be like him.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 12/23/2010 at 12:05 pm

…when the boyish look are gone and talents questionable, then what?!

LOL he is not believable whatsoever as a Marine.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 12/23/2010 at 12:08 pm

@amy: …which celebrities is that… `the fully grown a-lister who’s already made their mark in the industry or the little disney not-yet-maybe-never-celebs?!? …ahahahahahahaa

haha :L he is so ugly
this show’s how ugly he is :P

I really don’t like his hair like this, i know its for charity but i still wouldn’t do it, hes really changed since he and vanesa called it quits

He looks great; perfect for this movie. I just finished the book and can totally see him in this role. People need to give him a chance and LET him grow up.

i don’t know what it is, but since he and vanessa broke up, he doesn’t look as cute as he used to

Emma Efron @ 12/23/2010 at 12:48 pm

@jenn: Just b/c he broke up w/Vanessa doesn’t mean his looks change. I actually like his hair like that & he looks cute no matter what & that is so sweet of him to donate it for charity, he’s always way nice & sweet enough to do that god bless u Zac!!!!

Emma Efron @ 12/23/2010 at 12:50 pm

just b/c he broke up w/Vanessa doesn’t mean his looks will change. He looks cute this way!!!! I do miss his messy hair. Zac is always nice & sweet enough to give to charity!!!!

let me be... @ 12/23/2010 at 12:52 pm

SEXYYYYYYYYY:D:D love him
LEAVE HIM ALONE!!
he’s amazing…
i don’t hate vanessa but i hate her crazy fans!!

Dexter's girlfriend @ 12/23/2010 at 1:26 pm

UGLY!!!!!!!!VLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Marie McAll @ 12/23/2010 at 1:28 pm

@Julia: Marines have many different looks. I know plenty of them and he looks like a Marine in that picture..

Bradley Bobst @ 12/23/2010 at 1:42 pm

Zac looks good in that picture can’t wait to see the movie.

Vanessa made him look good b/c he was better looking than her. Now without her all we see is a bachelor. His looks are fading and he looks short too, which you didn’t notice before when he was with V. Vanessa on the other hand is doing better as she is out of his shadow and people will now look at her differently.

I guess V contract is over. She was only with him to give him a straight look. Zac is gay and pretty. Now he and I have a chance.

He looks very handsome and believable as a soldier. One of the reasons I’m a big fan is his kind heart. Thank you Jared for not adding any salacious gossip to you post. The straight facts is all we need.

Iffy Miffy @ 12/23/2010 at 2:37 pm

I like it. He looks older and more serious and this is precisely what he needs if he wants to break away from the cutsie roles and being identified as a teen wonder. Good choice.

This guy is going places.

End of story!

looks great :)

It is very thoughtful what he is did. It is a good cause. I really like a little more hair but he is so good looking he still is handsome. I also like the fact he was not vain and went for it and let them cut off his hair to do that role and make it believable.

i like it. he looks more manly with this haircut.

This is a good cause – thanks to Zac and the cast and crew of TLO.

And he looks good in the military uniform.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All