Katie Holmes Revs Up With Another Spin Class

Katie Holmes Revs Up With Another Spin Class

Katie Holmes wears a fun pair of red-and-black kicks as she works up a sweat at another 6AM REV Spin class at The Sports Club / LA on Friday (December 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 32-year-old actress attended the Christmas Eve class with another female friend. Earlier this week, she attended the class with husband Tom Cruise.

WHAT DO YOU THINK Tom and Katie got daughter Suri for Christmas??

katie holmes rev spin class 01
katie holmes rev spin class 02
katie holmes rev spin class 03
katie holmes rev spin class 04
katie holmes rev spin class 05
katie holmes rev spin class 06

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
What....... @ 12/24/2010 at 1:01 pm

JJ you made up too much, this bimbo never have any frien. That’s tomy girl’s sister.

Dexter's girlfriend @ 12/24/2010 at 1:09 pm

the scientology cult doesnt believe in jesus. they dont celebrate christmas

Yep. That’s Tom’s younger sister Cass.

Poor, poor girl.
Looking so empty without her soul.

Dear Katie,
No matter how fast you ride that cycle its not gonna take you away from CrazyCruise and his nutbag Scientologist family. Its stuck to the floor. Maybe you should try thinking for yourself and get your adorable little girl away from that cult. Did u know that Cruise is making his daughter join the Sea Org? That means she’ll work 20 hours a day, make 5 bucks a week, sleep in a tiny room with 5 other women and eat rice and beans. She’ll never be allowed to get married or have kids. If he’d do that to his older daughter, what makes you think he won’t do that to Suri too. Trust me. He will.
A concerned Ex Who Knew Your Husband When…

just sayin' @ 12/24/2010 at 2:28 pm

how come katie is always with his family and never hers. can’t remember the last time I saw pics of her with her family. she prob isn’t allowed to see them very much. its so sad. there is nothing left of her. all she does is work out, shop and look dead. i was a big fan. it makes me sick what happened to her. she looks terrible in every single pic of her except when she is working. get out katie. you can do it.

Cruise is killing her slow.

Cruise is killing her slowly.

my turn to guess Kaz @ 12/24/2010 at 2:38 pm

(no offense to Kaz)
On a recent thread someone guessed that Kaz was from Japan. I’ve always imagined he/she being from the Netherlands (Sweden, Finland, Norway or the like…ala SVEN on How I met your mother).
Am I closer Kaz?

Is someone actually getting paid for taking these photos? The first time, sure….but doesn’t the value go down with each photo taken from the same angle every day?

@annie:
No. He’s already killed her. That’s what we call a Zombie.

they probably got her a pair of christian louboutin’s and a new car.

Guess what everyone…!!! This morning I got up and took out my dog. I threw on some clothes and ran to Publix (fortunately I’m done with my mall shopping). When I got home I vaccuumed and cleaned because I have friends coming over later. There was something sticky on my kitchen floor and I had to get down on my knees to scrape it up. I think it was apricot filling from some cookies I baked this week.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!(or Happy Legal Holiday/Day Off to those who aren’t Christian/don’t celebrate it) I thought you deserved a more interesting story than “Katie Spin Class Watch: Day 85…the day that ankle weights appeared”.

TommyGirl DOES Read These @ 12/24/2010 at 3:26 pm

First: The ridiculous pile of hair that Katie was putting way on top of her head shifted to a more normal location(although it’s been creeping back up in the last 2 sets of photos)
Now: It was mentioned that Katie was using an old school flip phone. LOOK!!!! Tommy got her an iPhone or EVO or something like it!!! I still bet she can’t actually connect to the internet.Tommy probably has the parental settings in place for her.

Cass definitely looks like a female version of Tom. Ugh! Look at that nose and shapre of the mouth – just like Tom’s.
One more vote for Suri being Josh Jackson’s and in no way physically related to Tom.

I hate this woman

@my turn to guess Kaz:

uumm since WHEN are Sweden, Finland or Norway in the Netherlands??!!?? Sven from HIMYM is supposed to represent someone from Sweden, as his typically Swedish name indicates. I suggest you go back to Geography class or get acquainted with Wikipedia.

@mememe:
I think the statement about Kaz was basically guessing that they are from that area of Europe and not Asia. If the poster has said Sweden, or Poland, or Austria, or Spain, then I could see where you would have room to criticize.
Lighten up.

That's Tom in drag @ 12/24/2010 at 4:45 pm

I need to see photos of Tom and his “sister” standing right next to each other.

@Kaz simply amazing! Pretty!!!!!!!:

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one intrigued by Kaz’ weirdness.
Recently, he wrote that he’s a 17 y-old guy.
I’m one of the people who think he’s Asian from the way he writes.
This hypothesis may sound stupid but I really imagine him as a gay Asian who laughs in a silly way like Thai or Japanese girls.
He probably doesn’t know English or pretends not to know it.
He writes dumb comments in order to irritate the other posters.

GET REAL PEOPLE !!! @ 12/24/2010 at 5:00 pm

People who are worried about Katie Holmes’ mental health should really relax and think about their own happiness.
This girl is very clever and knows exactly what she’s doing with her life.
By marrying Tom Cruise, she secured her financial future for the rest of her life and probably for several generations of her descendants.
She looks pale and tired because she’s obsessed with her body and knows that Tommy was sh@gging beauties like Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz before her. Compared to them, Katie is gawky and her body is not ageing well. Her biggest fear is to be dumped by her guru hubby without whom she would be a nobody in Hollywood since she has very poor acting skills unlike Michelle Williams.
Tom is a control -freak as we all know and he probably puts a huge amount of pressure on her to get fitter and slimmer. Every day, he must give crazy speeches about how only sky’s the limit and that on dey if she works hard enough, she’ll also be able to climb skyscrapers in Dubai.

HE'S SO PRETTY(ugly)!! @ 12/24/2010 at 5:06 pm

@That’s Tom in drag:
Holy Cra*!! You’re right. That IS Tommy.
FUNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!

@So what.:

please don’t post under different names to defend your ignorance – you’re just embarrassing yourself. “Lighten up” is the typical response people make when they’re proven wrong about something.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All