Vanessa Hudgens: Another Workout with Stella

Vanessa Hudgens: Another Workout with Stella

Vanessa Hudgens wears her support for Stand Up to Cancer by wearing a SU2C cap while leaving a gym on Friday (December 24) in Studio City, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress covered up her face after working out with her younger sister Stella, just like she did earlier this week.

On Thursday, Van also stopped by her parents’ house after grabbing lunch at Burbank Fireplace and BBQ. She also did some last-minute Christmas shopping at Barneys New York.

For more pics of Vanessa out and about, visit JustJaredJr.com!

vanessa hudgens workout 01
vanessa hudgens workout 02
vanessa hudgens workout 03
vanessa hudgens workout 04
vanessa hudgens workout 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

whaaa, they both look good…sister time! ^_____^, enjoy your holiday nessa, love you ..

Vanessa and Stella both look great!
I love that they are having sister bonding time :)
Merry Christmas to the Hudgens family

Van..? Really?

Always so great to see celebs with their families for the holidays! Vanessa and Stella are so cute together…..two peas in a pod! Hope they have a wonderful Christmas, and the same to everyone here!!

yummynugget @ 12/24/2010 at 10:12 pm

Ain’t nobody care about these ***** hos! Slow news day, I guess.

the only reason why she’s on justjared is because of her and zac breaking up.

@lauren: shut up

Nice bootie :p

Vanessa Fan @ 12/24/2010 at 10:30 pm

Ummm she does not need Zac to be on Just Jared she has 3 movies coming out, and has done a lot of other work. I get tired of people thinking that she is not relevant unless she is dating Zac. How would you feel if it were you out there trying to live your dream but more people cared about who you were dating then what you were trying to accomplish. She may not have as much work out there as Zac does but she is going in the right direction and developing her craft, and picking the right projects to do. That is more then I can say for most, and she’s not out there boozing it up, or doing drugs. I personally no longer think at all that her and Zac are dating, and I am not as much of a fan of him or his work as much as I am hers. I admire her most for being a very strong woman even though she has to put up with paparazzi in her face coming out of a gym with her sister couple days in a row, or people spreading rumors and gossip about her that is not verified, and people being angry and jealous because she was dating Zac, or judging her for a mistake she made years ago. How many people in Hollywood her age who have been dating the same guy for five years? She is not out there putting him down, or selling their break-up story to the press. She minds her own business and stays classy. Kudos to her for keeping it real. The last couple of nights shes been with family or Ashley Tisdale and not with Zac so that makes me also believe they are not together but I hope they both do well in their career, and not let the media, or trying to be ‘cool’ change who they are. I think it is slowly making Zac different, but Vanessa is a true blue genuine girl someone you can hang with and feel safe that she is trustworthy. Merry Christmas Vanessa to you and your family!

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 12/24/2010 at 10:42 pm

Vanessa looks so Fabulous and Gorgeous in these pictures.

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 12/24/2010 at 10:43 pm

@lauren:

Shut Up This is a Vanessa Thread Not a Zac Thread Stop being up Zac’s Name in this Thread.

HOT! HOT! HOT!

@lauren:

i know this will come, but she never ask any gossip site to report her, and so far she and her team remain quite, there’s no word from them about anything around…sooo are you being relevant with that, when zac’s rep try hard to clean his image by reporting his hair charity lol

apparently i cant say what i want on here because i’m going to get bitched at. wow.

They look great.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Both girls are so beautiful

Haters Suck! @ 12/24/2010 at 11:19 pm

@Lauren
you ***** at people all the time and tell fans constantly to shut the hell up so save it.

@Vanessa Fan: Wow. I love that. Thank you for saying exactly what is in the hearts of Vanessa’s fans.

♥ vanessa and stella are both beautiful. ♥

@Vanessa Fan:

fyi, zac is in slo with his family for christmas. he was seen at a play near his home last night. he always spends christmas with is family. and vanessa with hers.

just admit it, they broke up or break or whatever separate called, and thats not the end of the world and both doing fine, end case….

she’s single lady now

paps leave nessa alone…!!

Vanessa sure is scared to show her face without makeup. Silly and vain.

@scared?: It’s not that but if you were just going about your buisness and having a day with your sister would you like a camera in your face snapping every move you made, I know3 I would’nt. She’s not promoting anything she’s spending time with her sister end of.

She’ll have enough cameras in her face and interviews to do in ther new year so she deserves some down time like anyone else does and it’s xmas.

@kami: And no doubt getting pat’s on the back from all his mate’s who told him he should be bathing in women and not sticking with the same one, bet he’s already hooked up with someone after all someone from his hometown the press would’nt be interested and it could be kept very quiet.-

annie 1st:
CLEAN UP HIS IMAGE???? That is so totally UNJUSTIFIED. I think it is time some things are down in black and white. I love BOTH Vanessa and Zac and I don’t want to hear crap about either of them. There are unproven rumors about both and yet it would seem that the Vanessa-only fans think that all the ugly rumors about Zac are true but ugly rumors about Vanessas are without doubt false. Here’s the thing:

1. NO PROOF they are completely done and kaput. Even the person who first reported this says they would probably get back together so that pretty much says there is more to this than meets the eye—possibly there was a fight which all couples DO from time to time.

2 NO PROOF that Zac broke up with Vanessa and broke her heart. As a matter of fact Vanessa says with thumbs up “we’re good”—so are we saying Vanessa is lying? She doesn’t look devastated.

3. NO PROOF that Vanessa didn’t break up with Zac and now he is devastated. There are rumors of Vanessa putting the breaks on the relationship because she wasn’t ready to settle down yet.

4. NO PROOF IF a break up did occur that it wasn’t mutual.

5. NO PROOF to the rumors that Zac was having any kind of untowards relationship with his costar—even most of the media bringing that subject up has debunked it as FALSE.

6. More than one source/tweet/whatever reported seeing them together shopping the same DAY he returned from NO. Don’t a few red flags shoot up about that?

7. There have been no more “sighting” because since THURSDAY he has been in SLO where his family live and where he has always been at this time of the year.

I have a feeling if it was a definite and ending split the statement would have been more of the “they have decided to take different paths, they remain friends, and with all the best to each other”… not that they are “on break”. Also, I have a feeling they won’t be issing some statement of “We’re back on now”. People will simply see them together, period. They don’t owe us anything. It is not for us to know about their personal and private matters. I have a feeling they will live their lives the way they want. But IF people want Vanessa to be thought of in a fair and justified way then it is only fair Zac get the same . I don’t care if someone does not like Zac and likes Vanessa better, but let’s be fair.

nice to stay fit in xmas

@lauren: Lauren she was on Just Jared WAY before she broke up with Zac, you need to change your attitude and stop posting about Zac on a Vanessa post

Haters Suck! @ 12/25/2010 at 3:23 am

@Karen
here’s the thing Karen, zac set himself up to be questioned if something like this ever happend with all the stunts he pulled in this relationship.
He started off with that magazine shots with the naked model on top of him. He constantly in my opinion overly flirted with his co stars. He kissed Nikki on MTV and said he found the sex scenes with Amanda pleasurable. He was the first one to come out and say that he may never want to get married. I know what vanessa said after that but what was she supposed to say? He then made the remark about how he was in the relationship because it was “serving him”. Then came the remarks of him saying why he isn’t out playing the field and swimming in women. Then he heads to a strip club while promoting CSC. All those things raise red flags and I believe made it harder for people to give him the benefit in the doubt in a situation like this. I like them both to but I’ll admit that I do like Vanessa more. But I even defended zac when those stunts did occur. Your right there are all kinds of rumors out there and we don’t know what the truth is and maybe it’s not fair but I can at least see why people would question zac more.

I think there are a few more things that should be taken into consideration and then we should let Vanessa’s threads be hers and Zac be his. Here is a running tab on what’s been going on the past 7 months:

1. Early May: There’s the Nylon party for Vanessa where she is wearing the purple and Z&V are on the carpet together and cozy in the backseat of their car later
2. 5/25: Get Him to the Greek premiere TOGETHER
3. 5/26: The Wait List at UCLA
4. Memorial Day weekend get-away with Ryan and Brittany.
5. 6/9: Pictures of them where later we found out he had Poison Oak on his face as they were in V’s car.
6. 6/3: MTV Awards with the KissCam and they were on the red carpet together.
7. 6/17: Vanessa seen picking up clothes from her home and returning to Zac when he was in Hawaii getting his award and with brother.
8, 7/4: At the beach for a party.
9. 7/20: CSC Premiere arm in arm on carpet as if he wanted her to be part of it all and making it like a statement of “We’re in this together”.
10. 7/30: With Vanessa during Rent Rehearsals
11. 8/7-8-9: RENT—never missed a night and yelling he loved her
12. 8/11: Details Magazine Party
13. 8/18: In NYC watching Broadway play with Adam Shankman.
14. 8/22-26: Maui Vacation-new rings exchanged.
15. Zac off in September gushing about Vanessa everywhere he went for CSC promos even mentioning ring.
16. Z &V together in NoLA a week before Zac’s birthday and a week before she started filming J2.
17. In Las Vegas a little over two weeks later.
18. 11/29: A little more than another 2 weeks we get the video from Hawaii’s Thanksgiving holiday where Zac didn’t just travel halfway between their 2 locations but traveled like 4000 miles to be with V. There were reports how romantic they were inside the restaurant just prior to them on the street kissing.

And most of this time from about June Vanessa was living with Zac until they got back from Hawaii because her house was being worked on. And from the time they were staying at Zac’s they looked BLISSFULLY happy and particularly intimate on those red carpets.

That kiss and embrace at Thanksgiving does not look like they are growing apart or tired of the relationship. So, it is quite hard to believe that LESS than TWO weeks they are totally through with a 5 year relationship. I think it is time for us to WAIT and see what happens and more than that to STOP making judgment calls about who and what and why.

@Karen:
yeah u r totally right.I mean after seeing so much no one can doubt or question Zac’s love for V.Its really unfair.

Honestly speaking I m still not sure abt that mall sighting.I want to believe it but i can’t coz the other ppl who saw Zac at mall only spotted him n not her.So Karen do u think the sighting was true coz i just saw 1 fb who mentioned them together?

Merry xmass everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zanessa is a live everybody @Karen I love you everything you said is true!!!

Haters Suck!
I’m sorry, but when you say “all the stunts he’s pulled in the relationship” makes it sound like he has done things like be unfaithful and there has been no indication of that. Many things that people have gotten mad about was really because they didn’t want to see him as anything other than the Prince Charming type guy. They wanted too much to view both Z&V as only seeing each other in all way loving, intimate, and sexual. I have never cheated on my husband in nearly 27 years of marriage nor did I ever cheat on any guy I was involved with. BUT I certainly couldn’t notice some other sexy guy and that he was that way.

The n*ude model may have been a way to make people notice he was more than a Disney actor but was it really a “stunt” that reduced the importance of his relationship with Vanessa? Did he ever say anything about the n*de model like “oooh lala?” Many an actor has done similar things—even ones in solid committed relationships. I don’t like nudity or think it is needed but this in Hollywood terms was not see as smutty. As a matter of fact in that interview he talks about how he had fallen in love…

The stuff about being overly flirty with costars? I don’t see that in the least so that is a matter of opinion between people. Again, he has not acted any differently than any other on screen couple. Have you ever listened to people like Julia Roberts talk about her male costars? And she is a married woman with children. Everyone wants to build that up for the movie’s sake. People got mad at him saying nice things about Leslile Mann!!! That is just ridiculous. That type behaviour is just wanting him as this “perfect Ken doll” type persona. Did people REALLY think he had any notion towards Leslie except in a professional way? That just shows how touchy and critical people can be.

The Nikki thing… this is a guy who was just starting out in a big movie producstion and trying to work hard to put all his effort into this job and PROVE himself. He really didn’t know what he was going to face. At the time he and Vanessa were tying to play up that they were friends. They didn’t want their relationship on the front page for all to see. The kiss came out of left field and clearly you can see he doesn’t know how to handle it or get out of it. But he even call Nikki “Tracey” the character’s name. But you notice, he learned fast and that kind of thing never happened again. So, he deserves to be cut some slack.

The Amanda thing was he didn’t actually say it was Amanda he found having sex scenes with that were pleasuable—and I hate how everyone talks about “sex scenes” as I believe when the question came up it was “love” scenes, etc. BUT the thing is the question was about if he thought THOSE TYPE SCENES were hard to do or uncomfortable and he said he found them pleasurable IN GENERAL— not because they were with Amanda—no offense meant to Amanda. I have heard over many years other actors and actresses say they like love—sex—scenes. That doesn’t make them dogs or all the bad things people think about.

With the question about “swimming in p…y” he was obviously shocked by the question and insinuation that Zac was just trying his best to be factual and not withdraw from the question. The interviewer also admitted to having a little too much to drink when asking Zac this. But Zac pointed out how THAT kind of thing wasn’t in his heart. If people would care to really look at this young man it is clear he isn’t interested in running with every woman. From an early age before he was a big name he said he would like to find one girl and STICK with her. He’s interested in committment—perhaps not marriage at his age—but he wants something that is REAL and definite and secure. He knows he is laughed at for not running around with his zipper down. SOOO, it seems to me that some are trying hard to sell him as that and sometimes women tend to believe that of all men anyway.

The “serving me well” was most likely one of those things that could have been said better. Have you or I ever had anything come out of our mouth that once it was out it didn’t sound quite the way we wanted it to? But you and I don’t have to be scrutinized for everything we say. Half the world don’t judge us by everything we say. And I think he was saying “At the moment I am very happy so why would I want something else?” It is as simple as that. BUT some just won’t let it be simple. It has to be hard to be under a microscope with every world you said and then have judgment passed on you. And that is the way it is with Zac. No wonder some actors—I’m talking the likes of Al Pacino—who over the course of their career have refused to give interviews. No wonder young actors end up drinking too much or one drugs. THis kind os pressure would be unthinkable. People wanting you to be in THIER little box and if you go against it one iota then you are scum.

Karen reply plz. I asked abt those sighting at mall.

Lastly, VANESSA has always said Zac ALWAYS makes her happy and has her back. Those who want to say “what else could she say?” Are you serious? Unless she is some weakling she could say plenty and do plenty—maybe not int he public eye— but if there were not redeeming qualities then I think she could/would have kicke this horrible person to the curb. To me, what could she do/say holds no water. She doesn’t seem too willy-nilly to me.

Also, it is all the scuddlebutt from “fans”—those who are just so quick to find fault in EVERY movement, facial expression, word, or deed EITHER of them do—that just might cause them to say “let’s take a break”. And it might not be that they are really taking a break from each other but trying to distance the fans from their relationship so they the public would believe they are not together right now. That way they would not have to be scrutinized as to where they go, who they see, or if they are on red carpets together or being seen with each other with any frequency. Because all these things cause so much publicity and put the spotlight on therm. They are busy trying to work on their careers and are supportive of each other.

People must have fogotten the $$$$ he spent on her birthday last year or his support and glowing expectations from the CSC premiere of her upcoming performances in Rent. all people want to remember or talk about is what they don’t like.

saniya:

There were more than a couple tweets from people who saw them in the mall TOGETHER.

Heck, even the situation caused ol’ Perez Hilton to mention it.

I really want her legs….wow.

Thanks for posting

both looks so great!!!
love them always!!!
and MERRY CHRISTMAS VANESSA AND ZAC too

you guys are intense… woo hoo! merry christmas anyway!

saniya:

I want to make one correction. It wasn’t on Perez’s site that made mention of them being seen together. It was another articl that I can’t put my fingers on at the moment.

BABY V LOOKS GOOD EVEN WHILE DOING SPORTS GLAD TO SEE THE HUDGENS SISTERS TOGETHER

Why my comment not yet out,merry xmass everybody be happy!!!!!!!!!!!ho!!!!!!ho!!!!!! Ho!!!!!!!merry xmass and happy new years to all zanessa fan!!!!!! 2011 will gonna rock!!!!!!

Love the Sister bonding.

@Karen:
Thanx Karen. Well it doesn’t matter if it was mentioned on Perez or some other site. Whats important for me is that sighting to be true.Thanx

not to be negative but i think they are not together. They both dont wear their rings now . And dont say that sometimes its ok for them to not wear rings because right after returning from Hawaii with new rings, they both wore them regularly and now since all this drama started they have stopped wearing so i really doubt them being together still.

Vanessa Fan @ 12/25/2010 at 9:52 am

And you have to all realize Zac and Vanessa have a lot of pressure to break up so they don’t get associated with the big mouse. Being single is more money and if he is getting hammered by the Kellan Lutz, or trying to emulate Leonardo, or the other heavy hitters who stay single forever like George Clooney the pressure could be on to be single. And if Vanessa is constantly slammed by the media and Zac fans and lovers and his buddies who say to him be single and he does not speak up she can get fed up with it. I doubt she would take a break with him to date others she had a few dates before she knows what it is like so that is a weak excuse the media made up to take the heat off Zac for a rumor no one knows is real . I have not read one reputable site say they heard from their reps. None of their reps would answer phone calls back enough said.

@Karen:
I agree with whatever you said about Zac. He has proved to be the most amazing and perfect bf one can ever ask for.I also agree that people are pathetic for blaming Z everytime . But I dont think its fair to blame V also. Sorry but in your comments it looked to me that you wanted people to blame V too. I understand that what some people are saying about Zac is too immature but that doesn’t mean that to balance the acts people should be negative about Vanessa too.

@KAREN, you are so right, I really believe there still together, and never parted., They always spend Christmass with their familys, Vanessa was shopping on thursday and she was talking on the phone if i was a betting person she looked so happy, she was glowing, and the only person she smiles like that is when she talkig to Zac, Also you are never happy like that when you break up i know. I believe they love each very much, with there hearts and they make each happy! I believe in them!

Vanessa Fan:

Why wouldn’t she want to date others? Why can’t it be Vanessa that wants to date others. That is in your opinion an “excuse” the media made up to that the heat off Zac…Do you see the problem here? NO MATTER WHAT people still want to say it is Zac’s fault. I’m just saying maybe it’s not bu *** seems to me that some fans are not cutting him the same deal they are giving to Vanessa.

It’s like stupid Ted Casablanca came out with this rumor about Zac and his costar and EVEN he said there was no signs of Zac doing anything wrong with her—and yet there was the rumor out there. What was the media trying to do to him? And at least half the Vanessa-only fans believed it.

Do you all remember just a few weeks ago when there was that video showing them filming J2 in Hawaii? In that video segment it showed Vanessa being playful with her costar Josh. And the commentator was trying to get something started at that point slying trying to put questions into everyone’s mind about the Vanessa and Josh. The clilp was even on JJ or JJJ. Anyway, people were outraged that they tried to make it seem that there was more there than two actors acting together and being friends. Well, that didn’t work and then came this “break” and suddenly we start hearing that Zac is being cozy with his costar—and we hadn’t even gotten one pic or anything from all the time Zac had been filming…Does ANYBODY find that the least little ODD? First the media tries to plant a seed of doubt about one and then we get cosy pictures of Zac and VAnessa and then we get the media trying to plant doubt about Zac. It sounds like a set up to me to get hits.

Haters Suck! @ 12/25/2010 at 11:32 am

@Karen
you make some reasonable points and there maybe much validity to them, but my point remains the same and that is zac put himself in a position to be questioned more even if his actions were explainable and innocent. If zac had done none of the things I mentioned nobody would have a problem giving him the benefit of the doubt but the fact is he did and that’s got people wondering. You said that a lot of people believed that zac had already moved on to his new costar. Well again he set himself up for that cause he has a history of flirting with his costars. But like you said that’s a matter of opinion, mine is he does go overboard with his costars, you don’t feel the same way and that’s fair enough. It’s like the saying, where there’s smoke there’s fire, zac has puffed up a lot of smoke in this relationship causing people to ask is there fire? Is that fair? Maybe not and like I said I do like zac and I may not agree with people questioning zac so much but i do understand why people
would.

i dont get why ppl need to explain everything in a long ass paragraphs and give examples why her and zac r not together or whatever? is it really necessary to tell a story on how u feel about this situation?

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 12/25/2010 at 12:23 pm

@Haters Suck!:

I do Agree With your comment Vanessa will be so Busy in 2011 that Maybe She can Move on from the Drama with Zac and all the Rumors.

I just saw her pics at Barney… She looks very good….. It looks like nothing happened..
be single..? Why not..? as long as she’s happy.., I’m happy for her too.. :-)

I have to agree with a lot of what Karen has said, even though I have not been fond of some of Zac’s comments and actions through the years. But, I will say this…..he was an 18 yr old KID, and is now a 23 yr old MAN. A lot of what he’s done and said, was in the moment in an interview or doing his best promoting a MOVIE. I sometimes cringe at his remarks, but you know, he does more than make up for it with the lovely things he says about her, without being asked. Guys are guys…..they learn about women as then go along. An 18 yr old is not the same at 23, and he will still has a lot to learn about the female mind.

But I do think he learns quickly, as he never repeats his mistakes. Like I said, I can also be tough on Zac, but I will give him LOTS of credit for learning, and caring.

Also, think about the age he is now, and when he started dating Vanessa. He is young and single, and there is no reason he shouldn’t have done some of those things mentioned earlier. It would NEVER be a good idea in a relationship to CHAIN a guy to you, and not give him the freedom to be himself, enjoy his friends, and have trust in him. Vanessa has always trusted him, and the comments and incidents mentioned have not been an issue for her. So why is it to us?

I will agree, though, that the reason we may have jumped on Zac over this, is because of these missteps, but ALSO because we never hear Vanessa say or do the things he has. So in all fairness, not that it’s right, but that’s part of the reason.

Sorry to be long!

go sox:

Thank you, that’s all I ask. Sometimes WE take things a lot more personally it seem than they do. What we need to realize they KNOW the situation far better than we—they know the TRUTH of the matter. And really we need to LOOK AT THEM—realy look at all that has happened in the past several months—and when Vanessa says “‘we’re good” take heart in that WHATEVER she means because from her looks “whatever” it is she they are OK. I fear it is us fans who are not OK. Let us just feel that if they are together that is wonderful, if they needed to take a break then they know what kind of crossroads they are at, and if they decide to go separate ways that they feel it is best for them too. BUT please, let’s not think one has to be at “fault”.

When it came out that they were taking a break we don’t know that it hasn’t happened before—even E! News has spoken these breakup rumors before but didn’t also say they felt they would get back together. It was also make clear there was nobody else. People always have to have someone to blame—especially if they think their dreams have been stepped on.

Also, I feel tht maybe Vanessa didn’t do some of the missteps because either she may be just a little more “shy” and quiet about her feelings—letting them out to the public arena—or is a little more guy shy given the onslaught and lingering feelings by some about the pics. See, even after all this time she can’t always escape that situation. Same kind of thing about that silly Nikki kiss when it comes to Zac. Some people will never let some things go.

go sox:

Also, I feel that maybe Vanessa didn’t do some of the missteps because either she may be just a little more “shy” and quiet about her feelings—letting them out to the public arena—or is a little more gun shy given the onslaught and lingering feelings by some about the pics. See, even after all this time she can’t always escape that situation. Same kind of thing about that silly Nikki kiss when it comes to Zac. Some people will never let some things go.

zanessafansareinsane @ 12/25/2010 at 6:39 pm

I can’t believe how you all are intrusive. This two individuals have broken up deal with it. Maybe the reason why they’ve broken up its because of you guys. You want to control their life you analyze every move they make.
and how you had no respect for their decision. Have you all ever think that they might be growing up. and trying to make a life outside the invisible prison you put them through.. They are not unhappy they are not moping and you all are the one whose grieving . Its not Zac and Vanessa’s responsibility to make you happy just by staying together in this farce.
They officially announce they’ve broken up and noone is heartbroken with this decision except you guys they move on there is no conspiracy , no agenda and no publicity stunt. So you all need a new life .

She looks Hot! I would kill to have legs and a bum like that! Haha.
Merry Christmas Vanessa! :)

The second post has some errors corrected like Vanessa being “gun shy” and not “guy shy’ like is in the first comment.

Anyway, does anyone else have problems with this site getting comments posted or getting the site?

Benji:

I never wanted Vanessa blamed for anything and I’m sorry you took it that way. I just was trying to point out that this or that was said about Vanessa so why isn’t she getting “beat up”. People believe certain things about Zac but then it comes down the pike concerning Vanessa then people reject it as how that can’t be true. Why is it for Zac and not for Vanessa? That’s all I’m saying.

What really bothers me is when some overzealous Vanessa-only people are so sure that Zac hurt Vanessa and thus they must go out and make outlandish accusations against Zac to beat him down as if for some reason it will make it alright for Vanessa. BUT it does not help her as all it does is kind of turns peopole against her. Then someone feels the need to retaliate against her and say unkind or unjustified things against her. That is a no win situation. Sine we DON’T know all the facts then we should just feel for what theyare going through and not make it worse. I have a feeling the WORST for them is all the lies being spoken about the other one.

classy young lady!

wow she looks beautiful like always..stella looks good to merry christmas everyone!

why are you guys making anaolgies bout this break up or whatever it is,,, seriously why are you guys writing a long paragraph on what u think happend between them, when no ones the truth about them or how it happend.

so all of you need to grow up and find a new couple to idolize on,

who knows if they will get back together they are still best friends and close and talk everyday. so yea.

Go Sox & Karen:

I loved your comments. Both were so sincere and so trustworthly. I have stopped commenting on others posts because of the fact that all they are are bashing either Zac or Vanessa, which shouldn’t be done unless we know the honest truth of what is going on in their relationship. We will not know because of the privacy that Zac and Vanessa have for their personal lives.
Time will tell what is going on with them and then we all will know. We all need to to chill and give them our support by going to their movies and saying positive things about them instead od lies.

So Thank you Karen and Go Sox for your truthful comments and your continuing support for two very talented young people who I will always be a fan of and support.

I Love her!!! She is so … Amazing!!!!!! :D

Is imposible love you more Vanessa!!!

@Karen: Agreed. Vanessa has been smart, and careful about her image. She learned dearly from that mistake. And if she would say or do something questionable, she knows she has the wrath of Zac-only fans. She has always been in a tough situation being the GF of a heartthrob. But she has done it with grace and class.
@lauren: Blogs are for chatting and discussing issues, and if you have such a problem with us, please don’t read it. I would not be so rude as to suggest YOU don’t post. GIve us the same courtesy; no one is twisting your arm to read our comments.

Well said Karen :hug:

go sox:

Also, both Zac and Vanessa have to deal with those people who just hate them. It is like many who dumped on her after the pic situation were not Zac-only fans but just people who wanted to ridicule her and say she was suppose to be a “role model” but look how she ruined so many young girls lives, etc. Many of those people were just full of malice and spite because she was beautiful and had so many fans who loved her. She was getting all kinds of positive attention and it made many resentful so when the pics came out people were right ready to make sport of her.

There have been many times the same has happened with Zac and it was not always Vanessa-only fans who have found fault with him and it pretty much stemmed from some of the same things and these people just have wanted attention and get something started. Unfortunately right now some V-only fans are really raging unfairly about him—which in turn makes Z-only fans get started too making ridiculous comments against V. AND in the end we know certain gossip blogs and rag magazines pick up on what fans say and start reporting stupid stuff to feed into it all in their pursuit to make money. People don’t think about what kind of damage they may do to a couple good people.

I think that both Zac and Vanessa have shown that they can hold their heads up high and above all of this ridiculous bad press and nasty comments on some of these sites, not just JJ or JJj but all sites. In my opinion, I have never trusted Eonline with anything, and i think that Zac and Vanessa’s true friends and true fans know that none of it is true.

#69 Lauren:

As for grow up, we are grown up. We choose to “idolize” them as you put it because we have followed them for years and we are fans of theirs. We do not know exactly what happened and we are not trying to make anaolgies on whether they broke up or not. We are here to discuss what may or may not have happened and about how people who are supposed to be their fans, are critizing them on certain things that happened in their life. Like if they made wrong choice or made bad movies, or like now with the latest rumor that no one at all know if it is true. But people are assuming, without absolute proof, that it is true. And therefore are critizing them and saying that Zac is doing this, or Vanessa said that. Even though these two people are actor/actress, they are still human and have human feelings, and like Karen above said, “People don’t think about what kind of damage they may do to a couple of good people” whether people are stars or just some other people on the street, everyone needs to be treated the same way, with respect and curtesy and kindness.

@Vanessa Fan:

Its funny how you think you know her personally. HAHAHA!! your have great points but really it doesn’t matter. (am just saying.)

@jk: how can you tell when both sisters keep covering their faces? and what’s with the sister covering HER FACE when she’s a nobody? I can understand Vanessa but what’s with her sister-seriously? There’s alot of celebrities who’ve been photographed with their siblings and NEVER did their unfamous family ever cover their face. geez!

Vanessa Fan @ 12/27/2010 at 8:54 am

@Karen: And we wonder why Hollywood couples break up a lot… because one gets too much attention and one not enough or they cannot go out and enjoy a night out without cameras up their face. No one knows what happened they obviously do not care what fans think about it they go about their business. I personally do think that Vanessa shows a little more class then Zac does and has maybe it is because she was slammed hard by the media and fans for that simple picture incident when I know a lot of normal people who not only text message nudes of themselves, but also webcam nude on Skype for their boyfriends and have had the problem when they broke up the pictures being shared with everyone and their mother, but because they are not ‘celebrities’ it does not get on the news. She was young and being feisty sent it to a boyfriend who is to say he did not let it out when he got mad at her that is common place hey it’s happened to me before, but with Polaroids a mistake I made at 17. Every since she has dated Zac she has been scrutinized told she does not deserve to be with him told he deserves better or he will last and her career will fail and without him she will not go far or be invited to parties or be relevant I’ve watched it for several years whether it be online or offline how people state that without him she is nothing. Not enough people stick up for her but give him kudos for his charity work how nice he is to fans and how everyone loves him and even though people say the same about her it does not get enough fanfare but they sure give fanfare when she wants to be left alone when pumping gas. Another thing I noticed to that with the females who know them not her BFF’s or people who genuinely are not interested in Zac but both of them as friends. The ones who are interested in Zac as more will say she is not genuine she is stuck up or she is materialistic or not about her fans. Just to try and tear those two apart. You can only be strong for so long and absorb so much and Vanessa god bless her soul has absorbed a lot being with Zac and trying to become her own woman. YES Zac is a good boyfriend (from what we see and hear although we have not been around them but those who have stated he is but we do not know what life is like for them behind closed doors) but people can cave under the pressure. Zac does let her go ahead of them when taking pictures at premieres and supported her at Rent etc. I do believe they have a lot of love between them but even his people want him to be single. A guy friend of mine who I have known for five years works for a publicist and what is funny 2 years ago he stated that Zac was getting pressured to be single mind you the publicist he works for is not Gina but a more bigger publicist and I never though anything more about it because I always thought those would say screw the media we will do what we want. It’s Zacs actions and interviews the last few months that made me feel he fell to that pressure. Vanessa might say she is okay with it call it a youthful indiscretion but after awhile it will wear her down. I think they do love each other but is love enough for them do they need some air to breathe? I don’t see her dating any one any time soon I think if they have broken up it will be him who dates first and I think no matter how strong Vanessa is or puts up a brave front I know it will hurt a lot. I was with my first love for six years and the first time I saw him with another girl I cried my butt off when I got home. There sometimes is no going back after a break up. No matter what I will always be a Vanessa fan. Not to into Zacs latest work last good film he had was 17 Again but I am definitely a Vanessa fan she is the under dog and a strong person and that is why I admire her.

Vanessa Fan”

I’m not going to go on about this. I think I have stated my points clearly. BUT I am going to say to your last comment—don’t you see that you are making my point? Here again, you believe that Vanessa is such&such but believe Zac is something else. It is your preference more towards Vanessa that DRIVES YOUR OPINON, It is not based on any fact. You refer to Zac’s last interviews and I am left scratching my head because except for a few ways that he phrased things which people didn’t like but could have just not come out as well as he would have liked he has GUSHED about Vanessa 95% of the time versus the maybe 5% he said something in a way people didn’t like.

Also, IF you would have followed what people have said against Zac like you do with what people say who don’t like Vanessa you will see just how much Zac has also been slammed—just like he has been now. He has not been immuned to hate-filled comments. AND if you would have been following these threads 3 years ago you would have been reading comments from people who were finding fault with everything Vanessa ever said about Zac. Some used the stupidest comments to say it PROVED she didn’t care a thing about him. It has gone BOTH ways. I’ve been around since the beginning. They BOTH have had to deal with unjust comments.

As far as his PR people go, yes, I’m sure they would prefer him to be single. Usually PR people would much rather push the good looking single male. And they have, I think, tried to keep conversations to a minimum about Vanessa when Zac goes out promoting. I think they tried to start that with his CSC promotions too given that the first ones had those interviewing him coming out saying that “his people” told them they were not allowed to talk about Vanessa. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? It seem right after that first few interviews it was like Zac did what HE wanted and was very opened to talk about Vanessa. Then we got to hear him freely speak about how he felt—he showed his true feelings. He even took her on that red carpet with him at the LA premiere of CSC. It was HIS movie and yet she was by his side by his choice. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE??? NOW people are also finding FAULT with Zac doing all of that. You cannot tell me that HE also gets unfair crap thrust upon him too.

Bottom line is this: NEITHER Zac or Vanessa is going to please ALL the people ALL the time—with them they are not even going to please ALL the people at ANY time. It doesn’t matter what they will do. I just feel horrible that some may cause pain for either of them. NOBODY likes to hear someone they love slammed no more that they like hearing themselves slammed.

“You cannot tell me that HE also gets unfair crap thrust upon him too.”

That should read you cannot tell me that HE DOESN’T also get unfair crap thrust upon him.

A Vanessa Fan Forever @ 12/27/2010 at 11:22 am

@Karen:

Karen Well Said.

A Vanessa Hudhens Fan forever @ 12/27/2010 at 11:23 am

Karen Your Comments are so right on I Love reading your Comments.

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan forever @ 12/27/2010 at 11:36 am

You Know SomeTimes I wish the Paps would Leave this Girl alone and Stop Trying to be in Her Faces 24/7

Vanessa Fan @ 12/27/2010 at 12:26 pm

@Karen: I am just stating my opinion whether it is right or wrong if you read I did say I do believe they love each other very much and both may be hurting. Opinions are like ******* everyone has one whether we like them or not. I did say in other posts on Zac he does have a big heart to give for charity and seems genuine there. It’s America freedom of speech and what not.

Vanessa Fan @ 12/27/2010 at 12:34 pm

Most of all I hope they maintain their friendship their families all were close and they have many common friends together as much as it will secretly hurt and sting for both sides think Zac would not be hurt if he saw her with another guy later on? It will hurt him and make him feel very sad because again their families were very close together. As it would hurt Vanessa.

I think what we need to agree on, is that we will never know and should NOT know what went down between this couple. It is truly their business only. Whether we are Zac-only, Vanessa-only, or “Zanessa” fans, we need to remember, BOTH of them would be upset to see accusations and unfair remarks said about the other. SO, let’s put it aside, no matter how we feel, and realize they will make the right decision for them. They have a deep relationship, that means a great deal to them, on many different levels. If it is strong and is meant to be, they will figure it out.

Peace for the New Year….. :o)

Go Nessa!

‘ HAPPY NEW YEAR!” To Zac and Vanessa, I wish them a very good year and a happy year! God bless them both always.