Kim Kardashian: Christmas with Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner!

Kim Kardashian: Christmas with Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner!

Brody Jenner is sandwiched in between his girlfriend Avril Lavigne and step-sister Kim Kardashian during The Kardashians holiday party on Friday, Christmas Eve in Los Angeles.

“I’m having 150 people over for dinner,” mama Kris Jenner told USA Today. “So no big deal at all! I’m making all the desserts. I’m working on cheesecake, brownies and a lemon cake for my son-in-law Lamar (Odom). It’s great therapy. We all love to cook. All the girls love to cook. Kim makes a great cupcake.”

PHOTO: Glamorous Kardashian Family Christmas Card

Jesus is the reason for the season!” Kim added. “Merry Christmas twitfam! Love u guys!”

Avril‘s new album Goodbye Lullaby is set for a March 8, 2011 release. Check out the official track listing and preview her new song “What the Hell“!

Also pictured: Kim‘s younger sis Khloe and husband Lamar Odom, and Kourtney‘s boyfriend Scott Disick with their son Mason.

FYI: Kim is wearing an eggplant ombre mini-paillette draped one shoulder gown from Tadashi Shoji.

brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 01
brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 02
brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 03
brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 04
brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 05
brody jenner avril lavigne christmas kim kardashian 06

Credit: Jake Holly; Photos: Startraksphoto, WENN
Posted to: Avril Lavigne, Brody Jenner, Celebrity Babies, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Lamar Odom, Mason Disick, Scott Disick

Ethan Miller/Getty

Kim and Avril? haha weird but I like it.

JustHonest @ 12/25/2010 at 5:34 pm

Please just look at Avril compared to Kim. She looks like a 14-year-old fan girl.

AvrilBackToRock @ 12/25/2010 at 5:39 pm

How more low can Avril realy sink?? *facepalm* So Avril rather spent christmas with a bunck of total losers and morons then her own family, how serious fu**ked-up have she become. Avril you´re suck a loser now and pathetic with no dignity. You make me sick!

All about fashion @ 12/25/2010 at 5:53 pm

thats cool. a x-mas party with 150 guests!
lianaagulha

Could Avril’s style suck any more ass? Probably not.

poor avril she want to fit in so badly , at least wear clothes appropriate for your age or the occasion . pathetic

A has-been, a douche and a ***** walk into a party… Three jokes and total cliches – each is more pathetic than the other. Seriously. Do we REALLY care about what ANY of these morons does???

screw you Avril, you are such an embarrassment for your fans

Sorry, I guess Jared doesn’t approve of the word W-H-O-R-E. That is a joke unto itself… but WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

The bitc* is Kim, and you guys are talking about the way Avril dress? haha i’m sorry but it’s soooo ridiculous…

I am so embarrassed I ever liked Avril Lavigne – Kardashian and Brody Jenner SAD as ******* – Avril fits right in with the other losers , she is no longer a singer just another LA a sshole that will do anything for fame and money and I for one will never spend a $ on that stuck up B I T C H

tina laiena @ 12/25/2010 at 6:24 pm

i feel sorry for avril , she become a pathetic , ridiculous , loser , fake .
what next avri ?? lindsay lohan

OMG ….

even brody has more style as avril (and he is a man)

she dresses like a 14 year old teenage girl …

they don’t match …. and this picture proves it again …

Lilakoi Moon @ 12/25/2010 at 7:23 pm

Was Kim thinking about Jesus when she made that sex tape?! Lol. Just kiddin’. Well, actually not but whatever… Fact is, she’s such a ho, I can smell her from here. Avril really did sunk lower than I thought she’d ever would! Hanging out with this bunch is worse than pathetic. UGH

‘Jesus is the reason for the season”? Really, Kim? You are not fooling any of us, we have all seen your family’s bizarre, self-promoting UN-Christmasy card.

I wonder if Kartrashian will somehow manage to attend some low rent event on Christmas Day. That’s how desperate she is.

i wonder if he’s ever had dreams of banging his step sister.

Av 4rocks @ 12/25/2010 at 8:01 pm

Avril is hot and she rocks..haters, suck it

Who new Avril was so Awkard and talk about the odd couple.

Is anyone else tired of the pink highlights she be sporting in her hair? It’s so 10 years ago.

Brody looks like a very unhappy dead kept man. It will not be long before he flees that chicken coop!

I love Avril.

@AvrilBackToRock: she did spend xmas with her family then she went to visit her boyfriends family and so what if she doesn’t want to dress like an old lady. She doesn’t go round telling you what to wear

It’s really sad to see what Avril has become. She once had so bright future. Poor girl i feel bad for her.

she was invited to a christmas party..the least she could do was wear somthing appropriate…Brody tried to help her out by spotitng the hat but really..he looks a lot cleaner than her…I dont know waht she doing with him but she is soo different from these people and brody had been wearing wierd stuff to fit in…I simply cannot imaginr avril with the hills crowd..she is a little misfit and thus the music ans style she spots….too bad for these two but once they see more pictures, they may actually have a clue

How about Brody wrapped up as a christmas package?

YUMMY

A Nottie and Two Hotties.

Why You Hating ? @ 12/26/2010 at 1:38 pm

Im sorry but why you guys bitching on them ? do you know them ?
Atleast they are comfortable in their own skins & clothes !
I dont think brody cares how avril looks so why should you ? :/

@AvrilBackToRock: You’re obsessed with Avril,it’s so obvious.While she’s out debuting new music New Years you’ll be at home behind your keyboard doing what you do best,slagging the only girl on the planet you’ve ever loved.

@VT: I don’t think someone with millions in the bank,a $10 million mansion,fans from Moscow to Manila,and a new single poised to go #1,really needs your sympathy.

Wow, 3 useless people all in one place

I used to like Avril alot, especially back when she first came out. But now I could tell she has very low self-esteem to mess around with Brody Jenner or anyone from that weird, disgusting a** family. What a way to dumb yourself down & be looked upon as a NOBODY

+ or - ... - @ 12/26/2010 at 7:30 pm

Gee… I wonder who’s posting all the positive comments?

WOW
I never thought i’d say that avril is the only one with a tiny bit of talent, brody and kim have ZERO talent and are the most USELESS human beings on the planet

Thank you JJ for placing 3 people none of us care about on one page, freeing up server space for more interesting stories like a fossil that is marrying a human Barbie and a child who is famous only because of the crotch from which they were yanked.

THREE BIG LOSERS! Why does the media constantly put these fame who*ring people in our faces? Yuck. Well, Avril can sing, sort of. LOSERS!

WTF is Avril wearing?!!!!!!! She is 26 years old for gods sake. Wtf is wrong with her. She is dressed like a 12 year old. Her face and lips are disgusting.

*Sigh* I miss old-avril….. when she had her natural hair color and her music wasn’t about hating someone’s girlfriend.. her style was also cool too.

AvrilForever @ 01/14/2011 at 1:06 pm

oh, why everyone’s so angry? you don’t know avril to tell if she’s a ***** or not. and she can dress what she wants.