Bar Refaeli: Bikini in Mexico!

Bar Refaeli: Bikini in Mexico!

Bar Refaeli slips into a sexy bikini while laying out in the sun on Monday (December 27) in Mexico.

The 25-year-old 2009 Sports Illustrated model made JustJared.com‘s Top 25 List of 2010′s Most Popular Celebs. The full list will be revealed later this week. Stay tuned!

Bar and on-an-off-again boyfriend Leo DiCaprio were last spotted together having dinner in October.

10+ pictures inside of bikini-clad Bar Refaeli vacationing in Mexico…

bar refaeli bikini mexico 01
bar refaeli bikini mexico 02
bar refaeli bikini mexico 03
bar refaeli bikini mexico 04
bar refaeli bikini mexico 05
bar refaeli bikini mexico 06
bar refaeli bikini mexico 07
bar refaeli bikini mexico 08
bar refaeli bikini mexico 09
bar refaeli bikini mexico 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

I HATE HER!!

LUCKY *****!

… and what makes her so popular? And what makes her a celeb? Her `Egypt is primitive` comment or being a famous girlfriend?

hopefully, leo will meet someone more suitable !!

I LOVE her body. Now that is what a model should look like. It’s nice to see someone who is in magazines and on runnways look more like the average person.

Woah what a body, Leo is ONE lucky guy, and im a straight female for the record!

@Asha: um shes not in the magazines or on the runways, LOL. Candid photos are her “modeling” career…

She has the perfect body!

There is nothing Supermodel about her body though. It just looks like a bod of the hot girl at the bar. She has nice boobs and stomach. Her arms and legs are eww. (yes those body parts count too, at least in her profession…)

Super Model? @ 12/27/2010 at 5:07 pm

God, she’s gotten “thick.”

Palepudge @ 12/27/2010 at 5:09 pm

when I look at her all I see is: celebrity girlfriend; not model. She should just get one of her own E reality shows with the rest of the celeb wives/girlfriend’s club lol.

Miley is a lot hotter. I’m sure Miley will be close to number one. Nobody is sexier than Miley to me though. And Miley has great music and can act. I wish more women could be hot like beautiful Miley!

Predictable @ 12/27/2010 at 5:10 pm

We should have guessed that we’d see these pictures as the comments about her in Mexico hit Leo’s thread about three hours ago.

I want to know what brand is she wearing!

notamodel @ 12/27/2010 at 5:12 pm

@Super Model?:

she really has! There was a time where she looked pretty and more modelesque. Now she just looks like any other “hot” chick. I’m sorry I have a thing against fat pudgy arms! I can’t stand chubby arms. They need covered!!!

wow she’s quite bloated!

Not buying what you're selling @ 12/27/2010 at 5:17 pm

She’s not a model whose products I would buy, so I could care less about the brand she wears.

Dicaprios bodyguard is in the pics.

@Asha: No models should look like Candice Swanepoel. Tall,long,lean,toned but healthy and curvy. All things Bar does not have. Bar looks like a model in a 50 cent video.

Body Guard? @ 12/27/2010 at 5:22 pm

@brown: Where? I don’t see him.

@CHEAP: No actually she looks like the model in an SNL video parodying a 50 cent video, lmao.

Bar looks pudgy in the stomach area. She has always been a butterface.

Not buying what you're selling @ 12/27/2010 at 5:28 pm

I guess I’m not the only one. Bar’s Fox sales in 2008 were not good. Is she still the spokesmodel?

Not buying what you're selling @ 12/27/2010 at 5:31 pm

… not good in Israel….

One of THE most gorgeous women in the world!! Her body is beyond gorgeous. Wow, In great shape but still womanly. Curves to die for. LOVE you Bar! Can’t wait for the babies and wedding with Leo. Magic couple. All the girls on here attacking her body could not EVER look this good in a MILLION lifetimes! lol. Bar is stunning!

@Not buying what you’re selling:

in 2.008 she was not their image. she started with them in 2.009.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All