Natalie Portman: Pregnant & Engaged!

Natalie Portman: Pregnant & Engaged!

Natalie Portman is pregnant with her first child and engaged to choreographer Benjamin Millepied, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

Benjamin, 33, and Natalie, 29, met during the production of the Darren Aronofsky ballet thriller Black Swan. Nat‘s performance received nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award.

Nat and Ashton Kutcher‘s romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, opens January 21, 2011.

Congrats Nat and Ben! People first reported the happy news.

UPDATE: Nat tells EW, “I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.”

Valerie Macon/Getty

Good for Her! Congrats

congrats!! She’s having a great year & next year even better!

2011 is going to be a good year for her…probably minus the sucky Ashton Kutcher rom-com, though.

shocked.really shocked.but whatever, congrats and with a healthy child. i hope they wont pick a weird name for “it” …:P

Wowza ?Congrats girl ur an amazing actress

She's so pretty @ 12/27/2010 at 12:01 pm

“Benjamin Millepied is a principal dancer at New York City Ballet and a ballet choreographer of international reputation.”

Natalie Portman and Benjamin make an exquisite couple.

Congrats to this beautiful couple! She’s ana amazing actress and such a beautiful and classy woman!

Oh I’m so happy for her. She’s seriously one of my favorite actresses.

So Natalie is not dating some random vain celebrity.

hope she doesnt screw this one up now… beautiful couple? shes cute hes a dog they wont be having beautiful kids thats for sure unless the kid looks a little like her way to go nat preggers before marriage what is daddy going to say?

Vanessa Fan @ 12/27/2010 at 12:09 pm

Good luck to her and her new baby. Surprised though she is Jewish and had said long ago she wanted marry Jewish but still she found love and is having a baby so that is good news :O)

Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied, Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig, those are HOT couples!

Much higher in the path of evolution than Tom Cruise and his monkey.

Congratulations. At least they aren’t afraid to start a family unlike some other people

@jilley: He’s a dog? Grow up. I’m sure he’s a lot more beautiful than you are, inside and out.

Shocked, but happy for them, congrats

TOM CRUISE AND HIS MONKEY??????? if youre talking about katie holmes get your eyes checked katie is a gorgeous girl naturally natalie is not gorgeous rather plain a scrawny looking

Just curious..how tall is he? I thought ballet danceres were really short. I just wonder how she skipped over that Hemsworth guy in Thor to this guy.

Butter_Fly @ 12/27/2010 at 12:15 pm

Wow. So unexpected, which I like! Congrats on the news! Good to see celebs not milking every relationship/baby like the countless famewhore’s we’re bombarded with on a daily basis.

So happy for her! But I hope she’s marrying for the right reasons, for love. And not because she’s pregnant. Either way, that’s great! And no she’s not ruining her career (I’ve read some nasty comments about this). So happy for her. Congrats Natalie! Keen to watch your new movie! I hope she wins her Oscar next year, and imagine how beautiful she’ll look at the Oscars!!!

You have no idea what i look like so kiss my a-s this guy is a bow wow look at this picture ugh gag vomit look at his hair? troll

Pregnant and engaged? Someone pressed the panicbutton it seems…

Congrats hope he doesn’t treat her like his former live in girlfrirnd.

shot gun wedding anyone?

@Butter_Fly….I agree with that!

shes short i live in NYC and saw her a few times even filming black swan where i work shes maybe 5″2 im 5’9 i stood close to her shes very petite

Good luck with miss picky, picky, picky. Hope you don’t like meat.

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!She is so classy and A LOT of other women/girls in hollywood should take note!Educated, successful carrer,and now she’ll be married with children-and not once has she been accused of being a diva/*****,doing gard drugs or sleeping around the place. Definitely a great role model-better than most others! So happy for her :)

siennagold @ 12/27/2010 at 12:21 pm

WOW now that was unexpected! Congrats!

congratulation to Nat and Ben
May GOD bless you both and the baby and may HE bless you with a healthy baby

wrongwaytogo @ 12/27/2010 at 12:22 pm

i give this a year maybe? shes impossible picky is putting it very easy on the ears shes an incredibly spoiled brat im surprised she knew how to get pregnant ugh just the thought is gross

NOWAY shes not 5’3 maybe 5’2 i stood right next to her shes lucky if shes 5’3 she may say she is noway

One troll on this thread @ 12/27/2010 at 12:26 pm

One same hater posting all the negative comments, trying to make it appear as from different persons.

congrats :)
why is everyone shocked? it’s normal

This is was so unexpected! OMG! Good for Nat, I adore her as an actress and I love the fact that she has such a clean career and image. She is not a fame *****. Congrats Nat!

Congratulations to them both!Really happy news,they must be thrilled.It’s always nice to hear that kind of news instead of all the break ups and the divorces that are happening in celebville the last weeks..

Well I’m more shocked she is engaged TBH,as there has been rumors of the pregnancy since the Black Swan premiere, from interviews I always got the impression that she wanted kids, but didn’t want to marry, think Ben is the one that wants to marry maybe to give the child his name, don’t mean it bad against either of them, just IMO

@edskee: …because, you see, Natalie Portman probably isn’t that shallow. She dated Devandra Banhart, after all.

laverdadduele @ 12/27/2010 at 12:36 pm

I’m disappointed. Getting knocked up…I thought she was smarter than that. What happened to the concept of courtship, marriage, and children?

Yeah, congrats to them. But I see her as completely uptight and picky, don’t see it lasting.

WOW congrats NAT guess the baby will be due around late summer or September. I so hope they have a nice wedding I know it will be small and informal that is what I expect from her. I’m so sure the press will be all over her now that she is engaged and pregnant looking to see her baby bumb. I saw the photo shoot of Ben and trust me is his HOT looking when he is dressed up very tall and very hard bodied. They will have beautiful looking kids.

Oh WOW congrats to Natalie! Love her! I want her to win best actress at the Oscars!

I hope he is better than I heard. He was “engaged” to his live-in girlfriend when he started to cheat on her with Natalie. The poor girl was totally blindsided when she found out about it…from other people. They said he was obssessed with Natalie while they were working on Black Swan. He’s supposed to be a real diva and a social climber with a very high opinion of himself. He didn’t sound like a very nice guy, more like an a$$. Not surprised he knocked her up. Now she’ll never be rid of him. I predict 3-6 years. Unless he starts cheating and abusing earlier.

Wow, congrats to Natalie and Benjamin. Hope they have a healthy baby and hope she takes the Oscar home next year. She certainly deserves it!

@ Lexi

I think this will last she knew what she wanted in a man and Ben is very sable man, Plus I have trust in that she loves him it shows it’s not like the showmance couples that are around all the time on the internet,parading themselves all over daily, weekly or even monthly just to get attention for their going know where careers. So they take up with some celebrity in hopes they will get famous or more famous. At least Ben has a career that is successful he doesn’t need to ride on Nat’s coat tails and vice versa. If she is uptight looking mainly b/c she is on set and you can’t relax when press in your face and people crowding you all the time asking a billion questions. From the time I saw her she was very accommodating, polite and very friendly, gave autographs to as many as she could. Natalie was not rude or unkind so when I hear that she is mean or stuck up guess it’s on how you interpret her to be if you like her or not. I find those who never liked her will always find wrong in who she is. I’m excited for Natalie and Ben and hope they will be happy and have a beautiful healthy baby.

I saw some comments in Imdb and Youtube saying she is fat…. SEE! She is pregnant morons! And she wasnt THAT fat.

She will be the most beautiful pregnant in the world!!
And I want her to win best actress at the Oscar. I love her !!!!

sorry my english

I like how her past boyfriends haven’t been those typical types that tend to be “recycled” among women in Hollywood – like the John Mayers or Owen Wilsons (your typical serial daters). Her love interests have fallen outside the Hollywood mainstream which has allowed her to avoid that cliche. I think she and Benjamin make a gorgeous young couple and their children will be adorable. Congrats to Natalie and Benjamin!

What a surprise! I wish these two all the best.

Wow. Congratulations to them both! I think it was smart of them to release the news on their own terms to avoid press speculation. Good job!

So unexpected!))) I’m happy for them))Congratulations to happy couple=)

I’m so happy for them. Love Nat to death. Congratulations.

I want a ballerina baby too!!!!

Congratulations Natalie! Wish the best for you two!

Smart and talented actress. Very rare these days. Congrats to her!

@Carey: You are wrong about the due date..if she was due in late summer/september she would not have made an announcement so early in the pregnancy!!I guess she’s probably 3 or 4 months along so the baby will be born in may/june 2011

the truth @ 12/27/2010 at 2:11 pm

Congrats to natalie . Wish was haydn instead are the guy se is witha better couple. and i know that you all wll say that that she didn’t want hayden anyway. I know that rachel bison is gald are that . so she sthink people will like her now. I still don’t like rachel bilson at all.Rachel bilson still still sucks as an actress and a person. congrats anyway. The guy that is with natalie only wants atention from this.

Benjamin Millepied is not good looking at all, especially compared to portmann, they don’t match at all(physically)

I agree with #58. I think she is probably due in May. Maybe even April. I put her at four or five months along. That’s why it was announced.

I love Natalie but I don’t have a very high opinion of some of the guys she dates. Sometimes guys just want to be associated with her. She is a major film star and one of the world’s most beautiful women. She is Harvard educated and speaks five languages and is a huge activist and a celebrity.

I don’t think this Ben guy is ready for the total package. No one would know who Ben is outside of the ballet world, if it weren’t for his dating Natalie. He definitely is more “important” now than he was 18 months ago.

Yes he has his own career, but he’s also very ambitious. My guess is he will be competing with her and it will get ugly. He’s very self-centered, from what I read. He takes advantage of his opportunities. I just hope he is a good person. I’m not convinced he is. Not yet. I hope I’m wrong.

I’m very happy for Natalie about the baby, though.

@ Truth

Bilson is a nothing actress with 0 talent the only reason she is ever in the news is b/c of Christensen who isn’t too smart to have that woman around him who pimps him out when he is supposed to be such a private man..yeahhh nottt. And why do ppl keep bring up Bilson on Natalie’s threads Bilson should never be in the same topic or sentence with Natalie..

@58
The idea was she is announcing this on her own terms not some leak that can be disputed I’m saying about summer which is June/or July she might be early pregnant as well my first guess is end of June or july which would make her pregnant in Sept/Oct which is about right. Until Nat and Ben make it known when their baby is due and what it might be it’s anyone’s guess.

Some Bunny @ 12/27/2010 at 2:47 pm

Many blessings to Natalie. She is a great actress!

Natalie is the actress the most endowed with her generation. She undoubtedly has to see nothing more with Scarlett Johansson whom I also liked but now, her movies are uninteresting ! Congratulations to the family by hoping that Scarlett will become better.

I’m very sorry to hear about this. She had a great body and this is going to ruin it.

love her!!!! Gongrats to both!

wow! that was completely out of the blue! congrats to the happy couple!

She gets pregnant by a guy who cheated on his girlfriend with her?
And here I thought that she was smarter than that.
Why marry a guy who has PROVEN that he is a cheater?
Once a dog, always a dog.
He’s going to cheat on her, too.
She’s just asking for heartbreak.

@Great!: You should not call anyone monkey. That is an insult to us classy monkies.

never gonna last @ 12/27/2010 at 4:03 pm

Hes a cheater always will be and natalie is an emotional mess forget it 1 maybe 2 years doubt it!

THA’S GREAT

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 12/27/2010 at 4:42 pm

I’m kinda surprised at the lack of “homewrecker”, “man-stealer” and “karma” comments…Anyway, I guess her biological clock was ticking.

She’s never been a natural beauty, without her makeup she looks ick & ugh!!!

Well, some people get an automatic pass. Natalie didn’t mind getting involved with an engaged guy. Now, she’s going to have a shotgun wedding. She’s classy, yeah right, anybody ever see Closer and the trailer for the new movie where she’s showing her butt again. I’ll never forget that she said that she didn’t want to play Jewish characters, even though she’s Jewish.

Guess she can kiss that Oscar goodbye. Shotgun wedding? Hoping it lasts long enough for the kid to be out of diapers and walking.

Congrats to Natalie and her engagement & new baby! I’m happy for them both.

@Letisha: he does look like a self-centered @-ss, all ballet impressarios are. I’m kind of weary about this coupling. But all the best for Natalie and her pregnancy.

@the truth: oh shut the eff up. I knew some idiots on here would be crying a river because hayden and natalie will never happen, just a little news flash… YOU HAVE NOO PROOF THEY EVER DATED. Natalie is pregnant and with this guy, Hayden has been with Rachel for over 4 years.. time to move on don’t ya think??? They obviously had no romantic chemistry, get over it and go get your own relationship.

This is a woman of substance; deserving of fame in every way. I love Natalie Portman. So happy for them.

It always amazes me how singers get criticized for showing too much, but actresses like Natalie and Angelina Jolie are always naked and doing a bunch of sexual stuff in movies. Cate Blanchett doesn’t have to sink to that level.

irene olson @ 12/27/2010 at 5:53 pm

Is there not anyone in Hollywood that can get married and then have a baby? I truly respect the people that do it the proper way; first comes marriage and then the baby carriage.

Nat is so ugly without makeup. And I mean FUG, and Benjamin has a nine head. He is losing his hair and he is SHORT. Ew.
And he was ENGAGED when he started obsessing and cheating with Nat.
Nice guy! This won’t last!
******* child and shotgun wedding.
You can kiss that Oscar goodbye Nat

he is 33?? he will be HIDEOUS at 40.

I love how ppl assume they know so much about Ben and his past relationship. Gee he was living with a woman that ended like that isn’t heard of in today’s society. Ben was never married he just lived with is ex so big deal if he ended it and who is to say this woman was some gem either she could have been a controling bimbo for all anyone knows. Thing is Ben and Nat have been dating for well over 2 years now and they only went public last year about it. She has known Ben for longer b/c Black Swan took a long time to make and from what I saw it was well worth the wait. It never fails those who HATE Natalie will come and proclaim they know so much about her or her fiance. As for the Bilson comment please she is a know body she copies from other celebrities and tries to emulate them when she has no clue what she is doing. Her relationship with Christensen is a Ryan and Scarlet they are never together and when they are they are some stage show romance. I wouldn’t even call what they have as a relationship they don’t live in the same country. Every time you see him with her he looks like he just had proctology exam. So when ppl complain about Natalie it’s more jealousy then it is anything.

So happy! We love you Natalie! :*

@Kate: i think when pple complain about ANY celeb it’s more jealous than anything, speak for yourself honey.

Adams Family Christmas Card! @ 12/27/2010 at 6:46 pm

Not all male ballerinas are gay. LOL

Again ppl don’t know these celebrities it’s great they can assume and NO i’m not speaking for everyone but those who complain about Natalie know they do not want to find anything good about her so they troll around the internet slamming the woman for what being talented, Beautiful and now becoming a wife and mom. I’m happy for her and I see Natalie and Ben having beautiful kids.

justsayin' @ 12/27/2010 at 7:21 pm

seriously wish congrats & to a healthy & happy baby!
p.s. & if its a girl nat can always rely on a a willing & available baby sitter in roman polanski.. especially when nat’s daughter is @ 13 years old. maybe nat will rethink “artist” vs. protecting a child.

I am so Happy for My Natalie Portman pregnant with her first child and also engaged to her boyfriend Benjamin Miliepied finally. Well it is to later for my Hayden Christensen now. But never know may be both realist they met together well till then

congrats! best wishes and healthy baby!

simonette, old lonely spinster @ 12/27/2010 at 7:39 pm

@Adams Family Christmas Card!: You’ve got wit and sense of humour surgically removed?

I am so happy for My Natalie Portman who is now pregnant with her first child and engaged to her boyfriend Benjamin Millepied. Well too late for my Hayden Christensen now

eeew this guy is really very weird looking and natalie is no beauty at all def not a natural beauty without her makeup ugh gross saw her in LA and she has a body like a boy always did ugly kid for sure and this wont last i give it maybe a year or maybe even before the kid is born this guy is a cheat and shes an impossible person to be around

People magazine headline: “Engaged and Pregnant” All is good because that doesn’t make her sound like a drunken prom queen who got knocked up in the back seat of her boyfriends car. Disappointing. I thought she was smarter than this.

It sounded like they might have been engaged for awhile now Natalie said her private live has always been private she doesn’t reveal much at all so even though this is a major shock for us it sounded like they both planned this out. Someone I know said the baby is due in May.

Everybody knows Natalie is an undercover heaux in Hollywood. She’s got involved with other married men and men with significant others. That does sound like a stupid prom queen to get pregnant before getting married and all before the awards seasons on top of everything. I agree she is average without all the makeup. If I’m not mistaken, didn’t she get a nose job.

Her body is so short and stubby. Her face is aging from all the extreme weight gain and loss.

ToAsTed ButTer and JAm w/ JIZZ @ 12/27/2010 at 10:20 pm

Kate – go take a hike. Ben sure is fugly.

You are more or less the same TROLL possing in on NP board spewing hate it must be so nice to just live to hate on celebrities like you do. If you don’t like Ben that’s fine if you don’t like Natalie I’m sure she could care less. She is busy planning a wedding and looking forward to her new baby. I’m sure you can name many male celebrities you think are hot but to others might be a dork. If you look around most ppl are pregnant with kids seems to be the way of the world now before marriage most don’t even marry. Natalie is a private overly private person you don’t see her slamming the JJ or any tabloid repeatedly like many that are on here trying to score on press attention. The baby will be born to married parents so really what is the major deal anymore. I’m sure if you will find idols have dirty little secrets in the closet hey don’t want you to know about. At least Natalie has been honest for the most part she just doesn’t reveal her personal life Big F’n deal grow up please b/c hating on her won’t change the fact she is a far better actress then many her age.

SHOOT ME!!! I want her to be happy though
but the dude just EEEERRRR

Yeah, she should have did it the classy way Date, Marriage, and then Baby…….like Britney Spears!!! lol

You sanctimonious shrews need to get a life!

@Dee

That is very hypocritical considering the culture we live in so according to you unless you do this thing the classy way your a Brittney Spears want to be. Pleassseee!!! so it’s your option that has to matter the most. Because I can list a ton of ppl who are very classy, but have kids some do not want to get married, some have been married and don’t want to do it again, much rather live with the person, have kids then marry them. It’s unfortunate but many ppl are gun shy on marriage the commitment idea does scare some. You might not find too many that will do thing the “Classy way” Some it take a few kids before they walk down the isle. So please come into the modern age and not live in the middle ages anymore.

@laverdadduele:

exacty!

Why do all these celebrities think having a kid before marriage is okay? You know what’s going to happen. They will get married and divorced within a year or two, perhaps 6 or 10 years if they are lucky. It’s so stupid.

p.s.- she’s not the greatest actress either. There are better actresses than Natalie.

Meet Benjamin Millepied, he is Natalie Portman’s boyfriend, fiancée and father of her unborn child,. Would you like to know more about Benjamin? Age? Where is he from? What other plays has he collaborated with? When and where did he meet his famous girlfriend? Check out the rest of our story to find out all there is about him plus take a look at the photos and video after the jump.
Benjamin Millepied is Natalie Portman’s Boyfriend! (Biography, photos, Video) http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=5655

@irene olson:

Amen!

But oh don’t say that to people on here defending Natalie. As if they knew her personally.

If it isn’t such a bad thing to have a kid out of wedlock then how come all these people get divorced 2-3 years later?

Mazal Tov!!! Congrats!!! I love her! she’s amazing & beautiful & a great actress.

That sucks, I’ve had a crush on her forever. Why’s she marrying that dork?

@Fandango:
I’m not sure, but maybe english isn’t your first language, your comprehension skills aren’t developed, or you just don’t understand sarcasm. IDK, maybe all 3. Read my post again, look up some words in Webster if you have to.

Jokergurl @ 12/28/2010 at 1:25 am

Wow, that’s a shocker, but congratulations anyway, Natalie’s a great actress.

Wow wee wow wow!

Natalie portman and her choreographer. That is so fantastic. They’re going to have such a beautiful baby together and incredibly talented too! She is one of the most beautiful girls in Hollywood. I loooove her.

And her new fiance is super hot too. Gosh did you see the promo pictures of him doing ballet. He’s sexy. The isHotr opinion is that they’re just right for each other. But what about you? Http://j.mp/ishotr87

postwatcher @ 12/28/2010 at 1:53 am

Well she is 29 years old. Good age to have a baby.

My Gawd this man is sexy hot.

It is very cheerful news!

His first public date with Natalie was on New Year’s eve 2009. He was still living with his then girl friend. The girlfriend moved out of their apartment shortly after new year’s. They have been together less than one year and she is already pregnant. Now they are getting a shotgun wedding. I just don’t see this lasting long but I wish them the best.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

★ MAGIC RAINBOW ★ @ 12/28/2010 at 5:58 am

Totally unexpected that she could be expecting even though on her latest red carpet pics, her figure was fuller and she looked a bit bloated.
As an only child who started acting when she was only 12, Natalie was struggling with becoming and being considered as an adult.
I’m sure her 20s were a very difficult period and that she dreaded turning 30. This pregnancy is for her the ultimate way to leave her childlike image and become a woman. If not necessarily planned, it was certainly unconsciously something she needed to happen.

tooty fruity @ 12/28/2010 at 7:32 am

This won’t last….shorter than Scarlett Johannsen’s fake marriage. Dorky narcissist Natalie got pregnant because she wanted to snag this guy, but he isn’t that IN LOVE like she is.

She kissed a lot of ” toads” to get to this point. He is attractive. Obviously they see something in each other, so congrats to both of them.

Shotgun wedding time!

This is… unexpected and confusing. Natalie has explicitly stated several times that she does not believe in marriage. Here is an exact quote: “I’m into monogamy. But I’m not really into marriage. I sort of hate the legal aspect of it. What does the state have to do with it? Why are they making rules that say my lover can stay in the United States if they’re foreign or share my health care benefits because I’m straight – but if you’re gay, you can’t have that?” If she really believes in the cause she should just give birth without the ‘piece of paper’ that she doesn’t believe in, a ‘la Brad and Angelina

once a cheater... @ 12/28/2010 at 9:23 am

Trapping him with a baby won’t work Natalie!

erm, isn’t this a BIT too random?

dammit…that should have been me!!!!

I give it a year and a half.

British Latin American @ 12/28/2010 at 12:32 pm

Natalie always dated the hottest, most interesting guys who were also outside of the hollyweird mainstream, an unbeatable combination. Now she is going to marry one of them! Good, but I wish it had been Devendra or Nate.

British Latin American @ 12/28/2010 at 12:34 pm

@Letisha: So Natalie should onl date the Hollywood mainstream men, then? What is wrong with men who are talented and successful in their own professions, as well as gorgeous, even if they are not known in Hollywood?

For some odd reason this makes me feel more respect for Natalie. Congrats! Btw, Millepied has got to be a stage name, right? I mean he’s a dancer and his name just happens to mean ‘a million feet’?…right.

dobermann @ 12/28/2010 at 2:29 pm

I wonder how his boyfriend feels about this?

@@31: i’ve met her and she’s no taller than 5’1″ at most. she’s petite and slim which gives her the illusion of being taller.

wow what a *****! baby then proposal? lol you’re not fooling anyone forcing this ugly gay dude to marry you.

He is already famous! His plan is working.

she always looked like a lesbian to me..and he’s obviously gay..it’s another fake marriage folks.

ewwwww he’s so ugly..and a ballerina?? ahahahhahahaa
Nat is desperate to cover up her hoe image by sleeping around with men and then getting pregnant accidentally..ew what a *****..imagine this snobby hoe having sex? ewwwww does she even have a ******??? she probably complains the whole time and thinks it’s yucky lol

get in here: i swear it’s amizing i gained 770 $ it’s been just 10 days

here’s what u need to know:
• You start with a $25 balance and it’s free.
• PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as they prepare to launch our new service.
• You get $10 per person you refer to PayBox.
• You’ll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.
• You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time PayBox launch, without ever making a deposit!
PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone. And planned to launch in 2011.

Ew this kid will be short.
And that dude is all kiinds of ugly.
Are we sure he isn’t ghey?

the baby is going to be so dam pretty

Letisha Malcolm @ 12/30/2010 at 12:33 am

I am Happy for My Natalie Portman who pregnant first child and engaged to boyfriend Benjamin Millepied i was surpised. It Just to bad for Hayden Christensen who left it to late.

Letisha Malcolm @ 12/30/2010 at 12:40 am

Amazing

@Vanessa Fan: He’s not Jewish because she got knocked up and decided “Hey, we need to get married now”. Most movies don’t take that long to make so the fact that she’s already pregnant and engaged speaks volumes about her character. Poor girl.

Letisha Malcolm @ 01/07/2011 at 2:42 pm

I am Very Happy Congratulations

Letisha Malcolm @ 01/10/2011 at 6:51 am

I am Very happy for you Nat

Haha she got preggers from some bloke on the set and now she has to marry him.

Haha she got preggers from some guy on the set and now she has to marry him.

well there goes my plan to reunite Natalie and Hayden…

Marvin Swain @ 04/10/2011 at 12:43 am

Awesome! Wow! Perfection! Congrats on The Oscar Sweeo Too! (So I Hear)

Marvin Swain @ 04/10/2011 at 12:45 am

Congrats on the Oscar sweep. Never stop being the greatest ever!