Natalie Portman: Pregnant & Engaged!

Natalie Portman: Pregnant & Engaged!

Natalie Portman is pregnant with her first child and engaged to choreographer Benjamin Millepied, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

Benjamin, 33, and Natalie, 29, met during the production of the Darren Aronofsky ballet thriller Black Swan. Nat‘s performance received nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award.

Nat and Ashton Kutcher‘s romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, opens January 21, 2011.

Congrats Nat and Ben! People first reported the happy news.

UPDATE: Nat tells EW, “I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.”

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Neilson Barnard; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Benjamin Millepied, Engaged, Natalie Portman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

erm, isn’t this a BIT too random?

dammit…that should have been me!!!!

I give it a year and a half.

British Latin American @ 12/28/2010 at 12:32 pm

Natalie always dated the hottest, most interesting guys who were also outside of the hollyweird mainstream, an unbeatable combination. Now she is going to marry one of them! Good, but I wish it had been Devendra or Nate.

British Latin American @ 12/28/2010 at 12:34 pm

@Letisha: So Natalie should onl date the Hollywood mainstream men, then? What is wrong with men who are talented and successful in their own professions, as well as gorgeous, even if they are not known in Hollywood?

For some odd reason this makes me feel more respect for Natalie. Congrats! Btw, Millepied has got to be a stage name, right? I mean he’s a dancer and his name just happens to mean ‘a million feet’?…right.

dobermann @ 12/28/2010 at 2:29 pm

I wonder how his boyfriend feels about this?

@@31: i’ve met her and she’s no taller than 5’1″ at most. she’s petite and slim which gives her the illusion of being taller.

wow what a *****! baby then proposal? lol you’re not fooling anyone forcing this ugly gay dude to marry you.

He is already famous! His plan is working.

she always looked like a lesbian to me..and he’s obviously gay..it’s another fake marriage folks.

ewwwww he’s so ugly..and a ballerina?? ahahahhahahaa
Nat is desperate to cover up her hoe image by sleeping around with men and then getting pregnant accidentally..ew what a *****..imagine this snobby hoe having sex? ewwwww does she even have a ******??? she probably complains the whole time and thinks it’s yucky lol

get in here: i swear it’s amizing i gained 770 $ it’s been just 10 days

here’s what u need to know:
• You start with a $25 balance and it’s free.
• PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as they prepare to launch our new service.
• You get $10 per person you refer to PayBox.
• You’ll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.
• You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time PayBox launch, without ever making a deposit!
PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone. And planned to launch in 2011.

Ew this kid will be short.
And that dude is all kiinds of ugly.
Are we sure he isn’t ghey?

the baby is going to be so dam pretty

Letisha Malcolm @ 12/30/2010 at 12:33 am

I am Happy for My Natalie Portman who pregnant first child and engaged to boyfriend Benjamin Millepied i was surpised. It Just to bad for Hayden Christensen who left it to late.

Letisha Malcolm @ 12/30/2010 at 12:40 am

Amazing

@Vanessa Fan: He’s not Jewish because she got knocked up and decided “Hey, we need to get married now”. Most movies don’t take that long to make so the fact that she’s already pregnant and engaged speaks volumes about her character. Poor girl.

Letisha Malcolm @ 01/07/2011 at 2:42 pm

I am Very Happy Congratulations

Letisha Malcolm @ 01/10/2011 at 6:51 am

I am Very happy for you Nat

Haha she got preggers from some bloke on the set and now she has to marry him.

Haha she got preggers from some guy on the set and now she has to marry him.

well there goes my plan to reunite Natalie and Hayden…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All