Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Photo with Namibia Hosts!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Photo with Namibia Hosts!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hold on to their adorable daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, in a recent picture with their host family in Namibia.

The Jolie-Pitts spent the Christmas holiday in the African country where Shiloh was born four years ago.

The couple and their six kids reportedly stayed with Dr. Rudie van Vuuren, a well-known Namibian physician and conservationist, his wife Marlice, and their son Zacheo at the Naankuse Wildlife Sanctuary and Lodge, which their family runs.

Bigger pic inside

angelina jolie brad pitt namibia hosts 01

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All
JPs dont want to be left alone @ 12/28/2010 at 5:50 pm

@Mich: There would be nothing left for them if they didn’t have notoriety.

sav is right @ 12/28/2010 at 6:03 pm

@JPs dont want to be left alone:

There would nothing for you to hate on if there were no news of them right? Idiot. Move on and try to have a life of your own.

cellar dwellers @ 12/28/2010 at 6:08 pm

9 – Black Swan $6,254,986 -25.4%
10 – The Tourist Sony $5,400,000 -36.6%
11- The King’s Speech $4,498,052 +310.0%

groundcontrol @ 12/28/2010 at 6:22 pm

I love how Zee is eyeing that little boy with the bow and arrow. Like she doesn’t trust him. Only Shi can do the bow and arrow thing around her.
These kids will feel so comfortable in the world. What a great gift they are getting from their parents. Angie sure looks beautiful in that picture.
Saw The Tourist this afternoon and I can’t wait to own it on dvd. I enjoyed it very much but it will be nicer to see it at home without the jarring trailers that really take you out of the mood for a lovely romance.
I thought Johnny was very sexy from the get go and he got sexier as the film progressed. I hope there are new Elise/Frank scenes or extended scenes in the extras. I thought there was just enough of the suspense and thriller parts but they made me want more of Frank and Elise. The critics relly did get this wrong. I’d give it at least a 3.5 out of 5 and maybe even a 4. It was delightful. Except for the St. Jude’s PSA that preceded it with that poseur and the Adam Sandler upcoming lame comedy with a clearly aging 2nd or 3rd banana.
PT, why are people picking on you? Back off pishers. Facts are facts.

Oh my God the haters keep on hatin can’t stand them yet they are here posting nonsense it boggles my mind…anyways they are using their celebrity to bring out awareness and actually helping out.

i dont know about u people. but im lovin THE TOURIST! anjie did a good job as elise.

Wow! I look at this picture and Angelina just looks so beautiful among everyone… I hope to come back in my next life and be beautiful and giving as her… kekekeke

But it’s so wonderful they are spending Christmas around world!! *sigh* Wish I had that kind of money to go places. And it’s great they stayed with a host family instead of renting a house by themselves…. though that may be their agenda some day. I have a feeling, they may spend one of these Christmas up in the mountains with the snow. Montana, perhaps? Maine?

Angie is luminous in the main picture without even trying! Brad looks so at ease and happy! Looks like they had a wonderful Christmas in Namibia. Now it’s off to MO for New Year’s with Brad’s family! Can’t wait for pics. Don’t let us down Jared!

lol at the twins adoption!!! that must be Maniston and Chealshi.t.those two got no brains.at least anjie can make them brainy hikhikhikhikik.

well ladies our joy of not having Aniston around will end once 2010 goes out. She will be out promoting her film.

Well it was great while it lasted.

Anyway hope all those tweets are true and Brad/Angie are having fun in Springfield. Angie is due to start editing her film. I saw on jjb that she is supposed to be in the studio on January 3rd.. so they will be back in LA on Monday. Gosh..

I don’t expect to see much of them. We don’t get many pics when they are in LA.. but boy we had some great pics in Hungary.. Lots of PDA and love.. awwww the memories..

Well 2011 will be a great year for the couple. 6 years together..

FU to all the haters.. see.. Ugly never wins..

Chilu look like a pig

woman spanish @ 12/28/2010 at 8:12 pm

que han ido para comprar unos gemelos ???

Passing Through @ 12/28/2010 at 3:55 pm

BTW – Nobody finds Putrid sexy regardless of what she’s wearing
======================

So true. I thought she looked like a ho in that white gown, too obvious, you could tell she wasn’t wearing any panties.

woman spanish @ 12/28/2010 at 8:30 pm

remember ,don´t go to see the tourist ,it´s a real rip-off

,,llrrttyyuuss---- @ 12/28/2010 at 8:31 pm

tourist flop,tourist flop…..

,,llrrttyyuuss---- @ 12/28/2010 at 8:35 pm

i am a c.u.n.t

you are a c.u.n.t

,,llrrttyyuuss---- @ 12/28/2010 at 8:37 pm

i loved the film the tourist..it is the best film in the world

it should win oscars, i have seen it 10 times, the tourist is golden globe nominated

go see the tourist, it will earn more money as weeks go bye

i love the tourist film

@AWHODAT:
“Naankuse is currently managed by a partnership of four: Dr Rudie and wife Marlice van Vuuren, Chris Heunis and Jan Verburg. Marlice’s parents are the owners of the famous Harnas Wildlife Foundation, patronised by Angelina Jolie.”
>>>>>>>>>
Harnas -that’s the place that Angelina and Brad went and met up with Marianne. I believe Angelina had donated a substantial amount to the wild life preserve.
I thought they might have gone there for their christmas. Imagine Christmas on Safari. I’m picturing tents and campfires and BBQs. Kids running around barefoot playing games.
And I notice that US weakly is boasting that they have all the details which it pulled out of its a r se.
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Spending time with the love of your life soulmate and wonderful kids,rubbing elbows with diplomats,philanthropists,educated peeps(ie educators,doctors,scientist etc),world leaders,respected journalists,refugees,royals who actually acknowledge and respects you the list goes on…………..Vs vulgar,racist,drunken ho’s,Dbags and low lives D celebrities………lets see I think I would prefer admiring the first and for the haters who stalks the JP’s and their fans 24/7 365d Am/noon/Pm what a sad sad sad choice.

Credit Foxcroft on JJB.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/aussie-faces-to-watch-in-2011/story-e6frfmvr-1225977042448#ixzz19SaLZbl9

That performance earned her a place on the influential Young Hollywood list in Teen Vogue, but also a part opposite Brad Pitt in mob feature Cogan’s Trade, which will begin filming in New Orleans next month.

So the JPs may be back in New Orleans for a few months again while Brad films his movie. Can Angelina edit her movie in NO, or it can only be done in LA, anybody knows?

What a shame this family cannot EVER do anything as an entire unit. It’s pick and choose and then flaunt pics it those that had to stay home. they don’t do anything with all of their children ever NEVER. Why did they have so many if they don’t want to be a whole family unit. They act segregate those children like they don’t want them all at the same time.

And they call themselves a “family”….they keep those children from grandparents, aunts uncles and spend time with strangers meanwhile, the other 4 stay home with babysitters.

Everyone is engaged @ 12/28/2010 at 9:49 pm

EXCEPT BRAD AND ANGIE. LOL all the other dudes see fit to marry their significant others…..Natalie is engaged, Reese is engaged, William is marrying the love of his live…poor angie, brad won’t marry his baby mama.

There might be parts filmed in NOLA.. I can see how Brad would like to bring money to the city.. but Angie said that she was Editing in LA for a few months.

Her words were that Brad was filming in LA so the family would have to be there so that was why she was editing in LA.. I will go on her words.

she knows better then a site reporting on the film.. plus in an interview she gave she was asked about the film

When is your debut feature coming out?

Well, I have to edit. I’ve never edited before — it’s all so new to me. (Laughs) So apparently I go into the editing room in January. We have an assembly now and I go into the editing room on Jan 3. So we’ll see..

So we will see when we see. Plus I doubt Brad is filming this soon. He has not been in the US. So there are pre- production things to do.. before a film starts. So we will see when we see..

Etta (new HO on board) @ 12/28/2010 at 9:52 pm

@Everyone is engaged:
Now how long will those people last???

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All