JustJared.com's Most Popular Actresses 2010

JustJared.com's Most Popular Actresses 2010

Two newlyweds and moms with kids as famous as they are top our list for this year’s most popular actresses!

Did your favorites make JustJared.com‘s cut?

Also, don’t forget to check back soon to see which celebs – all across the board, from movies to modeling – will be unveiled as our top 25 celebs of the year!

10. Hilary Duff
9. Jennifer Garner
8. Megan Fox
7. Blake Lively
6. Katie Holmes

Check inside to see who were our top five most popular actresses of 2010!

popular-actresses-2

5. Kristen Stewart
4. Rachel Bilson
3. Jennifer Aniston
2. Vanessa Hudgens
1. Angelina Jolie

WHO WAS YOUR favorite actress in 2010?

Credit: Merritt, Seefried, Livingston, Lovekin, Loccisano, Wargo, Scarnici, Harrison, Bedder; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Blake Lively, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Garner, Katie Holmes, Megan Fox

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All
Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/28/2010 at 10:53 pm

@hanni: Can’t you not read? I said all you do is prolong this argument no matter what you say it still does not change anything and each time I say it you prove your point longer for who to read certainly not me, and yeah I was wrong about Brenda Song and when the comments dated, that doesn’t say I’m lying and Brenda Song hasn’t been getting more comments than everyone there on Just Jared Jr other than Vanessa, Zac get’s more than her, Selena Gomez gets more than her, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber these are just the few there that gets more comments than her and are on the list, and though the same person makes both Just Jared Jr and Just Jared they have their differences, very big differences also so when you refer to comments on Just Jared Jr you go there that’s why it’s there, writing as much as you can doesn’t make you inferior in proving your point either, and it doesn’t make sense you argue with me to come across your point it STILL doesn’t change my train of thoughts or opinions, I’m the last person that could care less about HSM, and so yeah I’ve got the date wrong about Brenda Song my misinterpretation, but you’ve said that Vanessa has not even been most searched on Google which isn’t so, we both made mistakes pertaining to them both, the longer your comment goes the less I even care to read it.

@hanni:
Vanessa always get 50 + comments..
looooool…

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/28/2010 at 11:10 pm

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: and saying Vanessa isn’t popular floats around in your head that’s something to say to deny the fact that she really is, she’ll always be popular whether it love or hate, if she wasn’t popular you wouldn’t be commenting on every comment that a person says to you about Vanessa and you have something to say immediately if not more than yo have before your making her more popular just by hating she’s popular either way so keep on hating it doesn’t bring her down it makes her more POPULAR, tell the world that you don’t like her too and that sh e doesn’t deserve to be on the list , You just made this post into a Vanessa post when you do that.

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/28/2010 at 11:12 pm

I meant @ hanni not me lol

LOL I hear heads exploding. Light those New Year’s fireworks JJ!

Only JJ knows the number of page hits he gets on each actress post. Not everyone comments but many click on the posts to read about their favorite actresses..

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: Brenda Song’s posts get way more comments than Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, I don’t know why you feel the need to constantly lie. Look at the amount of comments int he last Brenda posts: 50 (for a suite life on deck episode post with brenda song’s name in the headline), 83, 63, 98.

Selena’s most recent posts’ overall comments: 6, 14, 7, 4, 26 comments

The comments average on justin bieber’s posts: 11, 14, 6, 4, 2 comments

The most recent amount comments on miley cyrus’s posts: 25, 18, 30, 18, 30

You see the HUGE difference???

Why do you always lie? don’t you get tired of lying? brenda song’s posts get a billion times more comments than everyone on just jared jr, just accept that and stop lying!

WTF IS RACHEL BILSON DOING HERE?????????
WHAT DID SHE DO THIS YEAR????

WHERE ARE MARION COTILLARD, ELLEN PAGE, SARAH JESSICA PARKER, REESE, EMMA WATSON, AND MANY MORE WHO AT LEAST DID SOMETHING GOOD DURING THE YEAR!!

AND MICHELLE WILLIAMS??

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: i didn’t say Vanessa has never been the most searched person on Google

I said Vanessa isn’t one of the most searched people on Google this year (2010)

What is this based on? Hits? Comments?

I’m not a fan of most of these actresses, despite the fact JJ posts about them constantly. Hopefully, JJ branches out in 2011.

I love Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/28/2010 at 11:44 pm

@hanni: to tell the truth I don’t see the difference when all these ppl have more post than Brenda so I still don’t see your point.

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: Brenda Song’s posts get way more comments than Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, I don’t know why you feel the need to constantly lie about this. Look at the amount of comments int he last Brenda posts: 50 (for a suite life on deck episode post with brenda song’s name in the headline), 83, 63, 98.

Selena’s most recent posts’ overall comments: 6, 14, 7, 4, 26 comments

The comments average on justin bieber’s posts: 11, 14, 6, 4, 2 comments

The most recent amount comments on miley cyrus’s posts: 25, 18, 30, 18, 30

You see the HUGE difference???

You can’t deny that Brenda gets a lot more comments than Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and everyone else on the site that didn’t recently break up with Vanessa Hudgens, before the Zanessa breakup Zac didn’t get as much comments as Brenda. LOOK: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/tags/zac-efron/page/3/

It’s only now, recently, lately, that Zac has been getting more comments only because of the Zanessa breakup and him with that Taylor something girl.

Do you see the immense difference between the amounts of comments?

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/29/2010 at 12:03 am

gosh you are as stubborn as me and stop repeating your comments it’s annoying, I said i don’t see the difference if all these ppl have more POSTS than Brenda see for yourself and stop giving me the God damn links. Now to end this argument you win I had a long day and your wearing me out with all your lengthy comments as if your writing a book you win now will you plz just stop your soo aggravating. Gosh go turn a lawyer or something.

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 12/29/2010 at 12:05 am

and do you see the difference to the amount of posts……? the immense difference?

Twilight is a **** movie…its sequels are even shittier.

what, no kate bosworth?

Who didn’t know Angie was # uno?! Loves her

Yay for Angelina!!!

the truth @ 12/29/2010 at 2:46 am

Yes jared why you put rachel bilson on here.? She do nothing for shop and didn’t do any work at all. Why didn’t you put natalie portman the one that really do work and have movies coming out. And ahve a golden goble nomination? you did hayden that way too. what you got against these two? Just because they don’t be in the public eye that much. Also you shouldn’t post rachel bilson at all.She don’t do no work are what she can get out are people a hand out like always. And she use guys like her ex .But the rest i like.Plese don’t post anything about rachel when she come back home. which will be soon anyway. She always sliping home without being notice when she leave town. And think that she still gone. stop posting her please.

chat noir @ 12/29/2010 at 3:32 am

Jennifer A. ???? what she is doing here?

disappointed natalie portman isn’t there, she had a great year

Just Interested @ 12/29/2010 at 3:53 am

haters STFU vanessa’s popular so what?!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All