Rihanna & Matt Kemp Split

Rihanna & Matt Kemp Split

Rihanna and boyfriend Matt Kemp have ended their relationship, a source confirms to JustJared.com.

“It happened over the last few weeks,” an insider tells Us Weekly.

“She basically was just over it. It was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun,” says the source.

The L.A. Dodgers outfielder also couldn’t “keep up with her crazy travel schedule” and just wants “something more normal,” added the source.

Looks like Rihanna will be partying it up this weekend in Vegas, where she’s hosting a New Year’s Eve bash at Pure, as a single lady!

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

I remember that video of him trying to get that number from that girl when he got caught. I bet that was the nail in the coffin. Sports men are not faithful. They travel a lot so the temptations are there. I lost respect for him when I saw that video.

he’s really good lookin’

Watch her find another man in 5,4,3,2

I figured as much. Who goes on a holiday visit without their lover?

Lilakoi Moon @ 12/28/2010 at 12:56 pm

God, I can’t believe I’m going to say that but….. I actually like this horrible blonde chicken nest-like wig on her head here in this picture better than the lava red (seriously folks, seems like a volcano’s in eruption!) wig she wears now. And to think, I thought last year that her hair could NOT look worse!!!! She brought the bar even higher. She deserves the award for the worst looking hair. And what’s worse is people actually copying that as if it’s some sort of trend UGH.

laverdadduele @ 12/28/2010 at 1:00 pm

Oh no, I’m devastated! NOT! Like these two were destined to last.

SayWhat?! @ 12/28/2010 at 1:04 pm

Trust is the issue as well as both having demanding careers. After what Rih been through she has little tolerance for unfaithfulness, even suspect of one. Plus, he been a playboy and will continue to be one. I look @ him and I dont trust him too! Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHORIHANNA will be free to tell usabout how she opened her sluuut legs to Drake for Fame.

Thank god! She can do so much better. Heres to hoping her taste in men improves.

Everyone saw this coming

I think she want crish brawon now

@Sligo ^_^ cute:

lol I was thinking the same thing.

@HOOE: You are vulgar and disgusting. If she gets with Drake I hope they are both happy!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 12/28/2010 at 1:28 pm

…duh. LOL

I saw this coming a mile away.

old news and boring Jared.

@jal:

Gee and rock stars are faithful? Get a grip. They all cheat…well at least 95 percent of them.

I’m the best i love just handsome man

Her taste in men is questionable to say the least. I didn’t really like her with Matt tbh. Something about him is just so sneaky. Welp! At least we don’t have to hear about Matt anymore. He can finally fade into oblivion.

The end of a showmance.
Boring……………

I saw this coming based on the fact that she spends most of her interviews talking about Chris Brown n all she says about that is that she is happy and yet she looks more happier Drake when ever I see them. I knew personally knew it was never going to last n I told one of my friends that Rihanna looks bored with Matt kept n he is so not her type. N I think that is y she won’t fess up to it cuz she is shame cuz it was all fake

@Simone:

Yeah she might find another man quickly, but will it last…nope..y…cause honey is damaged goods…she needs to b by herself 2 get her mind right…….

Thank God, they are over…I hated what she did to Matt with the whole “LA scene”, now everyone can leave him the f alone:) 40/40 next season! Matt was too good for her.

She will never be happy with anyone but Chris…nor will he. Whether you like it or not.

I’m not surprised. She always looked bored with Matt. I think he is a small town boy and not used to the constant traveling, cameras in his face, etc. They are two good looking people but I never saw Rihanna as Matt Kemp’s type. He seems to like more exotic looking girls like his ex Felicia Terrell or a Kim Kardashian type.

She is definitely not over CB and you can see it in her face so was probably just passing the time with Matt. She is only 22 so still just a kid who will have alot more relationships and heartbreak.

I don’t think there is anything going on with her and Drake. Also, Drake is one ugly cat.

CHICKEN-OF-THE-SEA @ 12/28/2010 at 2:26 pm

It’s not easy to replace first love Chris Brown ..he’ll still be in her heart if she ever end up marrying anybody else one day..she buckled under pressure to leave Chris bcoz in Hollywood one has nothing to lose moving on from the ex to the next if it makes one more money. (in her case her brand image)

Brightside @ 12/28/2010 at 2:55 pm

oh..wow…I am so surprised…NOT! Celebrity relationships only last as long as it takes the celebratory bottle of champagne to go flat and the cameras to move on.

@CHICKEN-OF-THE-SEA:

I would suggest him beating her sensless would be another factor why she isn’t with him anymore. Ain’t nothing like being petrified of your partner to keep the romantic fires burning. Hilarious that people think she isn’t over him. She looks happy as larry to me. Imagine what it’s taken for her to get to this point.

Too Damn Bad... @ 12/28/2010 at 3:41 pm

That’s why her a** ran right back to him cause she was petrified. She only left that boy alone beause of one factor – although most want to think it’s was because of the Media and her stans= her career. Truth is it was THE JUDGE. That’s it that’s all.

If that order is lifted next month you can bet your backpack contents they will be back *******. She’s not going to be open with it but they will get caught creeping by the paparazzi. And even if they don’t stay together as a couple they aren’t done, CB’s name is written on her ***** for the moment! lol

what?????!!!!

HAHAHAHA Already? She’ll find another man in NO TIME. Rihanna doesn’t take a break from d!cks. Too bad though

Good. Now Kemp can go back to playing like an All-Star. That chicken-head cursed his season.

i bet next she will be with DRAKE!! put money on it!

Haha omg… I was listening to Umbrella – Cinderella remix with Chris Brown and Rihanna then I came here and saw this… This is so epic :D

2012 she is back together with Chris Brown.

I was not even surprise with this break up!!! Rihanna doesn’t need to date anyone. she will get tired and bored with the relationship.

HE WASNT INTO HER EVERYTIME THEY WERE TOGETHER SHE WAS THE ONE ALL OVER HIM AND SHE IS THE ONE TO CLAIM HIM FIRST I GUESS SHE WAS REALLY IN LOVE BUT THIS DUDE SEEMS AS SOMEONE WHO ISNT INTO CAMERA LIGHTS AND RIHANNA WANT ALL THE LIGHTS EXTRA BRIGHT THIS IS ANOTHER WAY TO PROVE THAT THE GIRL HAS A PROBLEM IT WASNT CB FAULT SHE IS CHILDISH AND IF U A SHORT TEMPERED SHE CAN EASILY PUSH U TO THE EDGE AT LEAST THIS REALATIONSHIP END UP IN A GOOD NOTE KUDOS TO A REAL G(MATT KEMP) HOPE SHE WILL FIND HER EVERLASTING LOVE FROM DRAKE SINCE SHE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HIM WITH DAKE

@Too Damn Bad…:
You ever been in an abusive relationship?

Course it’s all black and white to you..

*sigh*

Her career is more important, than being with an unfaithful man. She will be on tour for nearly a year, so it makes sense to end the relationship. She will not have to be wondering where her man is. She is only 22, men will come and go. Have fun, you have a long life ahead. Just ignore the gossip, later in life, when things are settled, things may turn for the better, with the same MK.

now she could get with Drake

She can’t do better. She is a piece of ****. Chris Brown saw that and now so did Matt Kemp. She could suck a fat ****. She is crazy.