Vanessa Hudgens: Ricki Criswell Skin Care Client

Vanessa Hudgens: Ricki Criswell Skin Care Client

Vanessa Hudgens attempts to hide her face while walking back to her car after some pampering on Tuesday (December 28) in Studio City, Calif.

The 22-year-old Sucker Punch actress visited Ricki Criswell Skin Care and Waxing Studio and covered her mouth while waiting at the valet stand.

The day before, Vanessa grabbed lunch at Studio Cafe with her High School Musical 3 castmate Matt Prokop and Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland.

FYI: Vanessa is one of the five actors nominated for Favorite Star Under 25 at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards. Tune in next Wednesday (January 5) to see if she wins!

vanessa hudgens skincare 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

…and waxing studio, Jared thats just too much info.

did she just pumped her mouth??? I wouldnt be surprised though… These hollywood chix nowadays are crazy…

Why is she always covering her face lately? Seems like she’s trying to hide something

So let’s just guess she got her moustache waxed.

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 12/28/2010 at 5:44 pm

Love Love Vanessa she is so Gorgeous and Pretty Like what she is wearing.

pumped lips or waxed mustache? :D

she hiding her face because of the paps, she’s always done that and same for zac, they tend to have the same mannerisms

maybe she will go to people choice awards and be zac’s date?lol and then the media will go crazy.

Chipolata @ 12/28/2010 at 6:11 pm

waxed moustache.

I hope she wins the award, she deserves it! :)

She must have gotten a facial for some special event. Maybe a New Years Eve party. I do hope she wins at the PCAs.

Vanessa looks adorable, some pics say she was at the dentist . All
I know is the paps following her is getting ridiculous, when is she supposed to do personal stuff? I’m sure she is not to happy with today’s pictures

Vanessa Fan @ 12/28/2010 at 6:52 pm

A lot of girls get waxed could be her legs to for all we know, or a facial I received a spa gift certificate going to get a facial, massage, and organic pedicure yah! I really hope Vanessa wins also, and I know many people who are her fans worked very hard to vote for her, and I know I voted for her. I would really love to see her go she is not listed as an attendee http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/28/kristen-stewart-taylor-lautner-peoples-choice-awards/ but it would be really good to see her and I am sure they will question Zac if the rumors are true or not. He may or may not answer who knows I know it will kill a lot of Zanessa fans if he brings a date other then Vanessa or if she does too. Part of me knows it is not my business what they do in their personal life, but I would honestly like to know. I really did admire them as a couple it was nice to see people who were happy and drama-free. I guess January 5th will be a big day for Zanessa fans, and if for some reason they are sadly broken up, that he does not bring another date. They both need to stay single for awhile if they are broken up. It would be way to hard to see someone you love after five years be with someone else. Time will tell all next week, but I am rooting for them. I really really hope that Vanessa wins be kind of a shocker if she did not go, and she won, and someone else had to accept on her behalf. Either way I really love how Vanessa dresses and she deserves a little pampering session after all the hoopla.

lol She got her mustache waxed!

Vanessa Fan @ 12/28/2010 at 7:12 pm

@Dee: And you are getting yours waxed too :)

Another site said she was coming out of a dentists office. But I think she was just covering her face so the papz wouldn’t get a clear shot of her face.

she looks cute.

ladysdsandiego @ 12/28/2010 at 7:51 pm

casual and still gorgeous!

love you Lady V!

@Dee: Yeah she probably got her mustache waxed. Lol…

she’s a flop.

shes gorgeous

@lauren:
she doesn’t need him
zac is gay

Pictures of celebs with a clear shot of their faces get the most money for the paps. That’s why she covers her face……they get less money when they sell their pictures, supposedly.

She looks cute, and she looks like she’s giggling behind her hand! So glad to see her relaxing and enjoying her time at home before she leaves for more Journey 2 filming.

Haters Suck! @ 12/28/2010 at 8:18 pm

@hanni
your a tool.

hope to hear a good news soon.
Love you V