Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas: Magic Kingdom Couple!

Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas: Magic Kingdom Couple!

Ashley Greene and boyfriend Joe Jonas pose in front of Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday (December 29) in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

The couple enjoyed some time together at the theme park, which is one of four at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Over the weekend, Ashley, 23, and Joe, 21, met up with Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr at the Green Bay Packers game in Wisconsin. Check out the pic on JustJaredJr.com!

Bigger pic inside

ashley greene joe jonas disney

Photos: Kent Phillips
Posted to: Ashley Greene, Joe Jonas

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

DIsney Land is in Cali. Magic Kingdom is Disney World… which is FL.

alright, sooo demi & him need to get back together asap.. & i didn’t know ashley & joe were the same age? i thought she was a couple years older?

Do they have a pocket paparazzi or what?

@kelly: “Over the weekend, Ashley, 23, and Joe, 21, met up with Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr…”

enough with this fake couple

PR romance at it’s finest.

its florida, not california.

risakathryn @ 12/30/2010 at 12:03 am

Magic Kingdom&Lake Buena Vista=Walt Disney World Resort in Florida…..

FAKE couple!

can they break up already…the longer they date…the worse its going to sting..

I’m digging the Michael Jackson nose on the chick.

AlrightiGuess @ 12/30/2010 at 12:32 am

I don’t like them…There just so fake…And Ashley looks old in this pic.

@Sasha: Clearly not, since everyone knows its fake.

people who clam their fake ” where’s your proof at” , you speak like you know them but you don’t. keep hating ******* :) hating someone will only make that person stronger. you have no life then hating on someone you don’t know.

she spent xmas with his family bc theyre fake? c’mon people.

Ailison nyy @ 12/30/2010 at 2:13 am

There’s speculation that they are dating…and then the pictures only fuel those rumours. Who knows, really? It LOOKS like they’re dating…but they are an unexpected match…maybe they’re just friends?

@awesome: oh my god oh my god…you made me spit out my water! haha her nose is exactly like MJ’s

eightyken @ 12/30/2010 at 2:23 am

Shes desperate for fame and he’s desperate to hold onto the fame he has, created by a talented younger brother.

even the magic kingdom can’t make Joe straight

Jackley Greenebone @ 12/30/2010 at 2:40 am

This is just ****. Complete and utter BS. Now I love Ashley Greene and all but this is just disappointing. This girl is DOWNGRADING to the damn max dating this thing. You ppl honestly believe they’re a “true” couple? Spendin time w. ea. other’s families don’t mean ****. They could just be trying to keep up the act that they’re “relationship” is “getting serious” or whatever the hell. I cannot believe they’ve lasted this long!

Hey Jared what’s up with :Stay tuned to JustJared.com for a special announcement about Jessica!?

Wow people are so jealous… I get scared reading comments. What happened with being happy for other people and being nice? Wow.

Ashley lover @ 12/30/2010 at 9:27 am

Well, I like them together ;)

I actually get embarrassed when I see the staged photos could they try any harder. The more they stage thoughts the more I wonder if there relationship is true. It all makes me like them less.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All