JustJared.com's Most Popular Celebs 2010

JustJared.com's Most Popular Celebs 2010

We’ve revealed this year’s top 50 posts and the most popular music acts, actors, and actresses.

Now it’s time to unveil our top 25 celebs of 2010!

See JustJared.com‘s most popular models, musicians, and movie stars of the year and let us know who were your favorites!

25. Bar Refaeli
11. Rachel Bilson
10. Wentworth Miller
9. Rihanna
8. Alexander Skarsgard
7. Gerard Butler
6. Robert Pattinson

Click inside to find out who were our top five celebs of 2010!

poplar-celebs-2

5. Brad Pitt
4. Jennifer Aniston
3. Zac Efron
2. Vanessa Hudgens
1. Angelina Jolie

WHO WAS YOUR favorite celeb in 2010?

Credit: Alvarez, Harrison, Kambouris, Hogan, Jackson, Alvarez, Merritt, Seefried, Le Segretain, Durand; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bar Refaeli, Gerard Butler, Kate Middleton, Leighton Meester, Rihanna, Wentworth Miller

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Hilary Duff barely works and she still makes these lists! GO HILARY!!!! lol

#24 rosie is tha best and so pretty and cute ^_^

you should post more of vanessa hudgens if she is #2

Kate Middleton is a boring wannabe royal. The most interesting thing about her is the scandals that the press are hiding due to the fact that William actually proposed. Believe me there is plenty out there that the press are holding on to to release at a later date.

Like the others top, the talent is not really present…

What about Kings of Leon, Mark Ruffalo, Keanu Reeves, Tilda Swinton….

God…the world is going to become a very anoying place if you got your tastes thanks to medias…

laverdadduele @ 12/29/2010 at 3:50 pm

A lot of talentless nobodies in this list. But then again, that it what people like these days, c.r.a.p.

Vanessa Hudgens #2???? Rachel Bilson #11?!???? No wonder I don’t come to this site anymore…. bye.

why Hudgens?? why Butler?? why Rosie Huntington-….?? Why Miller??? it’s the most idiot list i read

Vanessa Hudgens IS the BESTTT !!!!! :D <3<3<3

Paul Wesley of the Vampire Diaries is my fav.

Vanessa and Zac :)

Seriously, who makes up this list and how drunk are they?

Every list I’ve seen doesn’t even make sense in terms of some of the numbering. Rosie came on the scene like two minutes ago. Can someone please explain to me what Rachel does???

You can’t put Kate @ no. 15 just because she going to marry into the Royal family.

Bleah! I don’t want Angelina on the top! No more Angelina, pleeeease :)

Just Sayin @ 12/29/2010 at 3:56 pm

ZAC AND VANESSA ALL THE WAY :D

Bleeeah! I don’t want Angelina on the top! No more Angelina, pleeeease :)

@laverdadduele: Yes… Talent doesn’t means anything in these days? You have only to marry a VIP?

Jennifer Aniston

Oh my god i LOVE Zac and Vanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s my favorite i love her so much :)

de Cosmos @ 12/29/2010 at 4:06 pm

Angelina is Number 1 because all us h8rz and trolls click on her to go hating and trolling.

I’m really excited my wife is NUMBER ONE! <3 and my SECOND WIFE is also there on NUMBER FOUR! So I can’t complain although Miley isn’t on top. :(

Mayweather @ 12/29/2010 at 4:12 pm

Wow Jake getting that superstar beard worked. Look at all the attention you’re getting. If not for her you would be in the woodwork.

Selena Gomez is better than some of the list, often on JJ and she is not in the list :(

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 12/29/2010 at 4:25 pm

…ahahahahahaha …jared’s list are a fcuking joke. this site is good for a few laughs and nothing else.
…efron had one movie in 2010, and it made no money. LOL …and his ex girlfriend did even less. yet their above real actors and musicians who actually did something. ahahahahahaa
…kate middlefingerton even made the list and she’s not a celebrity.

My TOP fav celebrity this year is definitely Adam Lambert he’s sexy and a great singer/performer and hands down the best entertainer ever… and you didn’t mention him once as best celebrity this or that !!

??????
It’s strange that Depp, Halle Berry, Orlando Bloom, Gisele (and many others) are not listed.
Just out of curiosity.

wouah !! ZANESSA SUPERSTAR

Jared–for credibility’s sake (yours), you should let us know how you arrived at the list. Is it the number of comments? The number of hits on a thread? What?
The lists make no sense.

Popular because? @ 12/29/2010 at 4:40 pm

If it’s based on the number of ‘hits,’ then quite a few of the ‘most hated celebrities’ would end up at or near the top. Some of them are extremely ‘popular’ only because so many ‘haters’ post on their threads – not because they’re so well-liked.

Most of these losers should only be on the flop list.

…I doubt this is the list Alexander Skarsgard wanted to make!

lexy hates bilson @ 12/29/2010 at 4:45 pm

JJ you’re the only place that even acknowledges Rachel Bilson!!! Good to see you earning the money her PR teams pays you…

I definitely agree that Alexander Skarsgard made this list. He was on the cover of a ton of magazines this year to promote True Blood. He had a great year!

Angie is #1 as she should be @ 12/29/2010 at 5:19 pm

Rock on Angie sweetbuns!

It's not a big deal. @ 12/29/2010 at 5:22 pm

Why do people like to create so much drama for no reason? This is just a fun list of the celebrities that accumulate the most comments and attention on this website. Honestly, it is not based on anything else. If you have a problem with a celebrity on this list, you should stop posting hate comments on their posts because all your doing is making them more popular. No matter what you say, in Hollywood Gossip, popularity is popularity.

Where is BRITNEY?????

If Jared would put Britneys pic in she would get hits if that’s what counts.

Yayyyy Brit!

VANESSA ROCKSS

S*CK IT HATERS ;)

Vanessa deserves it!!

Angeleyes @ 12/29/2010 at 5:45 pm

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

kill two birds with one stone, but….. doubt its alloud/????

awwe come on now, if they are a couple make it an acception
okie dokie

F@me M0n$t3r @ 12/29/2010 at 5:54 pm

O_O!!

I’m seeing stars…not.

Zikki forever @ 12/29/2010 at 5:56 pm

Bar Rafaeli

ok so I have to agree with lexy hates bilson on this one, rachel bilson’s team is definitely paying jared to post about her and vaessa hidgens’ team is probably doing the same thing. that girl’s music career flopped big time and she’s not relevant anymore, not even with tweens and kids. vanessa’s like the latest rachel bilson on here, a washed up irrelevant actress

LOL is this the nobodies list? because Vanessa Hudgens, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! lmfao!!! and Rachel Bilson.. seriously?!?!?!?? Bar Refaeli, SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?

Rachel Bilson and co. haters should unite to push these nobodies out off this site.

@Angie is #1 as she should be: Rock on Angie sweetbuns!
———————————
LOOOOOOL! burn! ha ha Angie rocks!!

I bought Angie’s DVD Salt yesterday and watched it again last night after seeing it at the theater a few weeks ago.

Demnn That lady should get another Oscar for that FILM.

Wow! Vanessa is second…she deserves it as she is talented and beautiful! She’ll be even more popular next year with Sucker Punch and Beastly! :)

@Catsup: IKR! but The Tourist was boring.

@vfan: Are you saying that she’ll be more popular than Angelina Jolie because shes appearing in two movies? she doesnt even star in sucker punch and beastly is a teen/young adults movie. Wow, seriously? Are you like being serious?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Rachel rulez!

Frog Legs for dinner @ 12/29/2010 at 6:33 pm

The list of douchebag celebrities!!!

There’s barely any diversity within this list; every single person is white except Rihanna. Disgusting.

boomchickaboom @ 12/29/2010 at 7:14 pm

Pitt’s on top of Aniston

This list is embarrassing. Where are all the REAL stars? Thank goodness Brad and Angelina made the top 5.

I THINK JJ SHOULD DROP THIS FVCKING MAN-FACED ANISTON OUT OF THE LIST.
I ‘M SICK OF THIS FVCKING MAN-FACED ANISTON AND HER FAT / UGLY / STUPID / UNEDUCATED / HYPOCRITICAL / RUDE FAN.

your top 5 were top years ago, not now…

Of course is Wentworth Miller ;-)

WHAT IS GRANDMA ANISTON DOING IN THESE LISTS? ALL SHE DOES IS COATTAIL ANGIE AND BRAD. SHE IS SICK. GO TO THE OCEAN AND GET LOST, ALREADY.

calm down people, this is hardly some FORBE’S list or something lol.
If you celeb does or doesn’t make an important list like that, than you can jump for joy errr..complain…

Yeah! jaja couples in the top five! ZANESSA is the best (i hope returns). I♥JUSTJARED AND JJJ. GO Nessa and Zac ♥!!

Since when is Kate Middleton a celebrity??

Vanessa Fan @ 12/29/2010 at 9:21 pm

I like how Vanessa is on top of Zac Efron ah ha <3 Vanessa glad to see her getting some recognition and more to come in 2011 I love Zac but it’s good to see Vanessa come out ahead of him for a change. Keep rocking it Vanessa

(LOL) Miranda Kerr is #18 but Orlando Bloom didn’t even make the list! Guess that proves who the real “star” of this couple is.

OBIOUSLY Wentworth is on the list. Love him [♥]

@caro: don’t mess with miller.

TAYYLOOOOR SWIIIFTTTTT !!!

Of course Angie wins. She’s the most loved and the most hated!

Yeah Zac And Vanessa :)

Maniston at #4? lmao this site loves the old snatch

When are the mens? The men rule Hollywood by bringing in the box office. JJ must have mostly female readership because men own Hollywood. No Leo or Ryan (Goseling and Reynolds) or Johnny Depp?

Bar is on this listing, but DiCaprio is not? She’s mostly known because of her connection to him. Does anyone else find that strange?

@wha: mostly women read the gossip boards. Big surprise? But that says not so many women are chomping at the bit to read about Leo, the Ryans or Johnny right now.

Well, I’m a woman. I want to read gossip about Gerard Butler. So I come here.

I’d be a bit worried about my rl bf if he came on a gossip site. This place IS a woman’s world.

Miley should be closer to number 1. Some of these people on the list I never even heard of.

Miley should be closer to number 1. Some of these people on the list I’ve never even heard of.

@Warren: I’ve heard of all of them except Rosie. Looked her up. Stratham’s VS girlfriend? Kind of in the same categorie as someone mentioned Bar. The girlfriends are more interesting than the guys they are hooked up with?????

OMG Great¡¡¡¡ Love it Zanessa Deserved it =D

Kate Middleton is not a celebrity. Don’t make her into another Diana. She’s a future queen of the UK. And very classy. She’s gorgeous. Lucky Wills.

OK: STEP BY STEP
1- WTF IS RACHEL BILSON DOING HERE? IS SHE THE OWNER OF JUST JARED OR SOMETHING? BECAUSE SHE HASN’T DONE ANYTHING AT LEAST GOOD THIS YEAR..
2-BAR REFAELI?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? SHOULND’T BE LEO ON THE LIST? NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND/MODEL, WHO IS INLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HIM!

I AGREE WITH THE TOP 5, BUT THE REST…. JUST LAME..

I respect Jared’s list.

It’s their list… which is obviously their own favorites.

If I make my own list then nobody has the right to tell me i’m wrong!!

make your own list people!! and stop the bitterness!!!

2010was was the year that HilaryDuff became Mrs Comrie, worked as a journalist, won a surfboard for a threesome and had bestselling book.

Where is Britney?

Seriously – I thought that worthless Rachel Bilson will be number 1. You did like 50 000 post about her and some 1 000 about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie :)

AddictedtoV @ 12/30/2010 at 3:55 am

This list is really true congrats to Vanessa Hudgens and Angelina Jolie!!!!!

ZANESSA! ♥

I even don’t have any doubt for Vanessa because this coming 2011, it’s gonna be a HUDGENS YEAR because she’s gonna have 3 movies – Beastly, Sucker Punch, Journey 2: Mysterious Island. YIPEE! :D

Wentworth :)

Love youu Angiee!!! :)))))) <3

Leighton all the way!! That woman is going places big time!!! <3

Glad Miley made the list @ #12, but I believe she is really more popular than that. Anyways keep up the amazing work.Where are the Miley posts these days?

hahaha… Angelina and Vanessa on the top! what a lovely picture.

hahaha… Angelina and Vanessa on the top! what a lovely picture.

And where is Lady Gaga?…

paisely please @ 12/30/2010 at 9:16 am

Gerard Butler should be #1. Way-more interesting than any other. And. he’s. HOT!

Fairbanks @ 12/30/2010 at 9:21 am

I don’t believe it: talentless people like Zack Efron or Wentworth Miller when so many good actors are not even mentioned here!

burnt bacon @ 12/30/2010 at 9:30 am

Given the way you shoved her down our throats, Jared, I’m shocked that Kate Bosworth isn’t on this list. Did the check from her publicist not clear on time?

Ashley lover @ 12/30/2010 at 9:30 am

I LOVE ROSIE HUNTINGTON, SHE IS PRETTY!

burnt bacon @ 12/30/2010 at 9:34 am

What, no Kate Bosworth after you relentlessly shoved her down our throats all year? Did her publicist’s check not clear in time or something?

I LOVE WENTWORTH, HE IS ADORABLE!!!

ROSIE HUNTINGTON!!! She is one of the most beautiful vs angels and soon an actress, a good one. She’ s amazing, great personality!

Number 10, Wentworth Miller! always so mysterious, sooo intelligent, sooooo sexy!

Better than taylor swift but not as good as Miley Cyrus?

now i know the list be fake

The Other Woman @ 12/30/2010 at 10:36 am

where is Shitney Spears??

Wentworth Miller is mighty fine. His fangirls still think he’s straight?

Miranda Kerr?? How much does she spend a year paying gossip blogs to talk about her? After her contract with Bloom is up and they get a fake divorce for their fake marriage can we please stop talking about her and let her drift back into the nothing she was before the bearding started?

I do think Wentworth is straight. You guys keep saying he’s gay because of your male ego lol. Just because he was seen with 1 or 2 guys you think he’s gay? those could be friends. Or you guys have only female friends? now THAT would be gay.

Anyway, no huge deal if Wentworth is a gay…he’d still be as good as he is.

zac efron is above brad pitt? pfft
and vanessa hudgens is 2nd?! wow… even jennifer aniston is a better actress than her … haha :L

zac efron is above brad pitt? pfft

Gerard Butler <3333

where is LADY GAGA?

powerpuffgirl @ 12/30/2010 at 1:40 pm

gerard butler <3 ! x

Leonardo DiCaprio. Bar is just your girlfriend, not more!

@ellie:
yes she is :-)@MlleF:
YES!!!! Where are Kings of Leon????@tracey:
Mine too.@Kari:
F-bleep- uck no she isnt.

Kings of Leon R royalty!

Butler is my favorite celebrity/actor. He is just beautiful. If you ever see him in person, he’ll blow you away. He’s nice looking in photos etc., but in person……

Miley is my sexy dream girl!

Angelina Jolie #1, I can understand… but Vanessa freakin’ Hudgens #2?! WTH??!! Zac Efron #3? What is all this?? This is seriously messed up…
And for crying out loud!!! Where the hell is Lady Gaga?! A list of most popular celebs of the year can’t NOT have Lady Gaga on it… oh but it includes Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, not Lady Gaga but this Rosie whatever person is in it!!! I repeat… WHAT IS UP WITH THIS LIST??!
(Oh but now I remember that Just Jared BARELY post stuff about Lady Gaga… it’s like the site hates her or something. The people that work on this site must not like her)

Why there is Hudgens and not Britney Spears ?????

love hilary ,leighton and blake but some of these people i dont get why they on the list and there’s some people who deserve to be there more

GO ANGELINA! SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!

Isn’t Rosie Huntington ALREADY an actress? I mean, she was shooting Transformers 3 a few weeks ago?

Didn’t she appear in the Thomas Crown Affair as the painter’s daughter?

Seriouly???? Vanessa Hudgens??? I havent heard about her throughout the year and she got 2#??? the only thing i heard about her was the split with Zac Efron nd thats it!!!! Justjared talked alottt this year about Halle Berry and she is not here on top 5. Thats soo unfair.

If Miranda Kerr is the 18th celebrity with more hits on this gossip blog, I don’t think she needs to spend anything in bribing them. The best part is that most of those hits probably come from her haters.
Her ‘fake’ relationship is lasting more than 4 years, so when will their contract be up exactly? In 10 years? 20? 10 years after their death?

More Wentworth Miller, please…
I need more Wentworth ASAP!!!
More… more… more…

Wentworth is hot. He should be on more projects. Fans miss him!

This is the Who makes Jared the most money list.

Where’s Kim ? She’s been post EVERY single day of the years and she’s not on ? WTF ! + Rosie & Bar are really off topic to me !
And Wentworth Miller ? He is irrelevant since the end of Prison break he’s been post like 20 times this year one the website !
What about Kanye , Nicki , Beyoncé , The Kardashians , Katy & Russell ?
And Jennifer Aniston is just on because of Angelina ( and Brad ) it’s time to move on , leave the girls alone , Aniston is pathetic enough with her D movies , poor ( rich ) thing .

Angelina is the best :D So beautiful so talented…!

Megan Fox & Jennifer Garner? What is this 2007

@StarJacker: Angelina no.1 what is this 2005? I’m sick and tired of her.I need new people. Maybe she’s up there because of The Tourist and because of how weird she is.

The same Wentworth fans posting under different names. Pathetic. He’s handsome but a limited actor and no one hired him this year.

wentworth miller:)

She Nathing @ 12/31/2010 at 3:57 am

Nathing voted Angelina jolie ****

#18 Miranda kerr

#9 the best Rosie and Bar like sister

@Rihanna: also megan fox & Angelina they Both look like

Rosie so pretty and bar face is manly!lol

Robert battinson best than any in list guy

Where is Jonathan Rhys Meyers ???
Looove him !

Where is candice sister Rosie and bar??

Miranda Kerr’s my fav by far. So gorgeous, so sweet ! Love her and wish her all the best with Orlando ; this is going to be one good looking baby.

Barf fateli? aww she has an award. on a gossip site! mahahaha what an accomplishment. NOT sour lemon down syndrome face

Rosie and Miranda ONLY pretty and talented models on this list. ONLY models on this list who look like models too. lol Yes am insinuating Bar is an average ugly cheap pig. When Bar makes a Forbes list and Vogue list, then you Barf fans should celebrate. This is nothing to be all excited about. lol but of course she does nothing else to warrant excitement.

IrishGigolo @ 01/01/2011 at 7:07 pm

I want to know why the famewhore Bar Refaeli is on this list. There are plenty of other people who deserve to be on this list then her ugly ass.

I love Wentworth’s Chris Redfield. Can wait to him in next film!

Wentworth Miller made the list because A.) he’s got a lot of deluded fangirls who won’t face that he’s gay, creating a ton of controversy, and B.) he’s freaking gorgeous.

SVU and RE were filmed in 2009. He did nothing at all in 2010, did he? Hope he works in 2011.

@TLM: No nothing in 2010.Why would his fangurls believe he’s gay if he acts straight! It’s his call.

WHERES SELENA GOMEZ DAMN IT!?

Angelina, really??? xD

i have to say, who is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Kate Middleton and Miranda Kerr Bar Rafaeli who????
you must be kidding me
jolie pitt aniston? yes in the top but cuz their are the most hated people in the world i mean populars just for their haters xd robert pattinson? wtf
vanessa hudgens on the top? naaah you must be joking

where’s johnny depp and lady gaga?

humm, sorry but, why is Hudgens in this list ? U.u”

@TLM: “deluded fangirls who won’t face that he’s gay,” HE’s the one not facing that ?

Wenty deserve it…happy for all of you.The others will get thier turn. Be happy everyone…hehehhe

Hilary #21 :) GO HILARY ! <3

Blancmange @ 01/06/2011 at 7:02 pm

@Raul: They sure do. Boy are they in for a shock! :P

Wow I am soooooooo mad the JONAS BROTHERS didn’t make it!!!!! come on people they ARE POPULAR !!!!!!!!!!! Really Zac efron!!!! He is VERY VERY VERY UGLY!!! come on people WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!!

Wentworth Miller my favorite!!!!

Wenty still gay?

Bar has normaly face ,
and body hot!

I’m so proud of Hilary Duff, Blake Lively and Leighton Meester. Hilary because I always judged her so talented, specially when it comes to her musics (new album pleeease? :D). Blake is just one of the best actress I’ve even seen, some people say all she can do is Gossip Girl, but those who say that.. Have you ever seen more of her works? And Leighton, it seems to me that she is capable of playing any role, she’s just amazing.

Blancmange @ 01/09/2011 at 6:29 pm

@Zappo: Is the Pope Catholic?

1 Rihanna <3<3

Wentworth Miller is a very talented actor.He deseves the best!

Isn’t Wentworth gay?

Is Wentworth just a writer now?

Can’t get any news about Wentworth, JJ????

Where is Wentworth hiding, we miss him!!

Can’t get any pictures of Wentworth????

VanessaH #2 &others, is so incredible, and scared! LEt’s go HilaryDuff u r my idol ♥