Kim Kardashian Music Video Will Feature Kanye West

Kim Kardashian Music Video Will Feature Kanye West

Kanye West will be featured in the Hype Williams-directed music video for Kim Kardashian‘s upcoming single.

Before arriving at a studio, Kim tweeted, “OMG u guys have no idea what I’m doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!!”

The top secret shoot took place yesterday (December 28) in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.

Kim actually has a great singing voice,” sources tell JustJared.com of the new album, which is being produced by The Dream. “Everyone will be really surprised by it.”

In October, Kanye helped Kim celebrate her 30th birthday at aboard a yacht in New York City. And a few days before that, Kim came out to support Kanye at the Chicago screening of his short film, Runaway.

FYI: Back in August at The Emmy Awards, Kim sang a bit while host Jimmy Fallon strummed on the guitar.

Credit: Albert Michael; Photos: Startracks
Posted to: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

laverdadduele @ 12/29/2010 at 3:02 pm

Just when I thought music couldn’t get any lower.

just go away kim, and take your horrid family with you….haven’t we suffered enough?

kim sings? wow i didn’t know that

Whats next ?
Kim Kardashian feat. Justin Bieber ?

How low can you go… how low can you go…

I think this is too much but I’ll wait till I hear the song!!

What did Kim Kardashian’s right leg say to her left leg? Nothing, they’ve never been together!! FAME*****

Macchiato @ 12/29/2010 at 3:21 pm

oohhh god nooooo kim no !! america has such a kardashian over load just stop and take a break or something

America want burn they ugly couple

kim is ugly @ 12/29/2010 at 3:31 pm

this girl is a *****. she is only known for a sextape. rayj did a good job. she has no talent. her family is known for nothing but her sextape. poor mason gotta be in that sucky ass family. she probably has an std or aids or something. she is a talentless *****.

Kill this c-nt before she gets the chance to murder our ears.

kim is ugly @ 12/29/2010 at 3:32 pm

this girl is a hooore. she is only known for a sextape. rayj did a good job. she has no talent. her family is known for nothing but her sextape. poor mason gotta be in that sucky ass family. she probably has an std or aids or something. she is a talentless hooore.

All I have to say is do your thing Kim. & as a human being some things can be pretty hurtful like wishing death & I’ll upon you. But if there is any way you can take all these hating comments & look at them as compliments…Please Do!.. Cuz I’m sure the last time these people looked in the mirror they looked prettier then u,richer then u, & more famous then u;) I’m a fan not for your sex tape but for being a successful woman. & all other girls should feel the same, instead of knocking u down. And if u don’t read this. I hope other girls do & maybe this will knock some sense into them. As they finish their bottle of “Haterade” can’t wait for your song to come out! Wether it’s a hit or not, you took a chance,& that’s what successful people do;) peace biotches

laverdadduele @ 12/29/2010 at 3:54 pm

Don’t blame Kim for her fame and fortune. Blame all those idiots out there who follow her on twitter, watch her shows, and buy her merchandise. If nobody paid attention to her she would disappear, but for some reason this country is fascinated with trash like her. Sad.

ugh god, can’t she just stick to being on TV every freaking second.. now she has to pollute the radio too?

Butter_Fly @ 12/29/2010 at 4:16 pm

Kim again?

Kanye West is very talented. I wish he would stay away from that hoe. She probably is looking for a new man to front with. Any body knows that wouls not work.

Mel Gibson @ 12/29/2010 at 5:06 pm

This is early 21st century AMERICAN CULTURE. Sad.

Go Ask Alice @ 12/29/2010 at 5:23 pm

Melody,LOL, that is so funny. That is a good one.

I watch their show. I do not buy Kim’s and family’s merchandise.

The show could be beter if they ahd kept it clean.
Talk talktalk bout vajajay’s, etc., and other stuff, not classy.

Kim, if she just had not released her sex tape.
What she did is not unsual in one’sprivate life,but it was her real life private life. I no doubt she released it.
$5million dollars is a lot of money,but her sex tape will live forever. Her neices,nephews can see it,her kids can see it.

Powersaver @ 12/29/2010 at 5:32 pm

OMG her career is a copycat version of Paris Hilton..Their mother Kris Jenner is the biggest star gazer and she is ochestrating all of it. I betcha her single will be auto-tuned to the max and KIm kardashian is just cashing in on her fame by getting a heavilly produced track out there ..striking while the iron is still hot! but her camp knowa she is no singer and her music career will be erased after the single just like Paris.

“a great singing voice”!? autotune begs to differ.

@lw: She is TONE DEAF: watch video of her “singing” here: http://bit.ly/em6yx9

This girl is TONE DEAF: watch video of her “singing” here: http://bit.ly/em6yx9

I feel sorry for today’s generation when it comes to music.

You’re kidding me right?! She’s releasing a single now? Oh god…

She seriously needs to go away. It’s really sad seeing how much attention a big azz and a sex tape can get you in this society.

This trick copied off of everything Paris Hilton did.

Turn-It-in @ 12/29/2010 at 7:25 pm

..yeah a sultry music video will follow and after all parties involved have milked the track dry, \kim will move on to the opening of a paper bag..if she thinks it will make money.

According to twitter she is now thinking her “alter ego” name…

Just one thing I wanna say…

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? FOR REAL BECAUSE I CANT TAKE THIS ****** MUSIC ANYMORE.

I don’t care how many songs she sings, she is still a human venereal disease to me.

Kanye’s stock just plummeted. And he wonders why people don’t take him seriously anymore. You wouldn’t catch Jay Z or Eminem in that ho’s vid. Careful Kanye, you’ll get garbage juice on your Air Yeezys (fug) hanging with the KarTrashians.

She’s cute as hell.

God it’s not enough to see her ugly face plastered all over tv, now we have to hear this piss loving monkey sing?

She’s gonna slore her way around like always. Fcuk that b*tch. She can’t sing that’s all auto tune like nicki MANaj! And kanye wests what the f*ck you think you helping someones career with your ugly a$$!

WeRunDisCity @ 12/30/2010 at 12:56 am

Ayo everyone who sersiously appreciates rap knows that kanye’s a musical genius. I’ve been a fan of kanye from day one but this nigga’s drivin me crazzy! I have no idea why kanye would make a song with her… It can only damage the reputation of everything he’s achieved in Hip-hop. He’s gonna lose respect from he’s real fans who’ve been there ever since he dropped his first album. This **** is just silly, it’s like Jay Z making a song with paris hilton. Kanye your better than that man , get away from that trashy hot mess

WeRunDisCity @ 12/30/2010 at 1:01 am

Ayo everyone who sersiously appreciates rap knows that kanye’s a musical genius. I’ve been a fan of kanye from day one but this n!gga’s drivin me crazzy! I have no idea why kanye would make a song with her… It can only damage the reputation of everything he’s achieved in Hip-hop. He’s gonna lose respect from he’s real fans who’ve been there ever since he dropped his first album. This sh!t is just silly, it’s like Jay Z making a song with paris hilton. Kim’s a hot mess and she needs to take a permanent break

Well 95% of the main stream US music sucks already, what could this hurt? .. who knows maybe she can sing… Would shock the hell out of me but who knows

Kim is such a fame heaux with her fake face, fake butt, fake hair and fake personality. I can’t believe this heaux is still famous because of a sex tape and butt injections. Oh yes, also her being ready to sleep with any famous guy and posing naked repeatedly. I’ll be glad when her 15 minutes are up. I do hear it clicking down because she’s going to look like a desperate idiot for trying to sing.

This ***** must shave her arms every morning. Hairy as* B*&^%

Kim = Gorilllla @ 12/30/2010 at 5:40 am

I WONDER WHAT THE KARDASHIAN WOMEN SPEND ON ELECTROLYSIS EVERY YEAR.
*shudders*

AmberRose @ 12/30/2010 at 5:41 am

With Kim’s flat wide butt…how many of you people here would let her use your toilet?

AmberRose @ 12/30/2010 at 5:41 am

She defenitely wants to be a second Paris. But we all know that Paris has fortune and well, Kim’s will go away soon when she is out shopping her designer clothes and fur.
However.. I find it really stupid that everyone who is ”something” in the industry that they think they can be a singe or an actor..
I mean, Kim has no talent we all know it,, but she definetly want to show everyone she HAS.. hahahaha
No wonder no-one sticks with her.. al she does she change her face every now and then..
Her mother is so smart… money money money money.. I would never exploit my whole family like that for $$$?

Kimmie is going to make a music video?, I didn’t even know she could sing. If she sings likes she acts in her reality show her music video will be in “BlockBuster” in a week. Hey Kimmie like I said your 30 yrs old your no longe a young “Hottie” . You’ll be 40 real soon.

burnt bacon @ 12/30/2010 at 9:27 am

Remember when in order to get a record deal, people needed to actually have talent? These days all you need is stage parents, Autotune and the stones to make a sex tape. I’m tellin’ ya, I was born too soon.

that'swhatisaid @ 12/30/2010 at 10:40 am

Can’t wait to see those dance moves, I still LMAO when I think of dancing with the stars, that was painfully funny. This if nothing else will be funny to watch.

Is her “great singing voice” like that of the Housewives on Bravo who think they can sing as well *gag*

that'swhatisaid @ 12/30/2010 at 10:47 am

The music scene today is like a twilight zone episode everything a singer should be able to do they don’t and everybody is an icon in a year and a half. This generation would wear dogshit on their head if a celebrity told them to. Jlo is judgin sombody elses singing WTF?!?! and now Lard ass jr is putting out a single, what a year it is gonna be. Give me some earplugs and a towel to bite down on, maybe the year will go by faster.LOL!

retrobanana6 @ 12/30/2010 at 12:00 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! please god no!!!! i am so sick of this girl get her out of here!

say what! @ 12/30/2010 at 3:54 pm

fun fact of the day: make a sex tape = SUPA starrrr. Forget hard work. Oh wait, I guess she did “work hard”.

I was literally just thinking to myself the other day how it would be so funny if she tried a music career. Honestly, if she does well, I will lose faith in the music industry completely. Just another pretty face that does well purely because of her looks and the jangly, mindless, shallow pop songs she gets written for her.

LOL! I wonder how the approach talentless individuals these days to make music?
“Hey, you’re popular and this is the next step in your career! We know you can’t sing worth a dime and have no stage presence but we can produce the **** out of your voice so it doesn’t matter what you really sound like”

will that mouth breather Kanye be peeing on kim in her new video? I can imagine her rolling around drenched in piss.

She hot to all you hatters. She makes Paris Hilton look like a trash ***** like she is a anerexic dumb as hell *****

WOW guess people are getting worn out such comments. good indie try for charity …song…FYI THOUGH ALSO AT THE AUGUST EMMY AWARDS TRACI K ( SHOOP) who is also debut singles and two time emmy nominee was there and helped gave the idea about passing the beer cause they wouldn’t let anyone drink then it was fake.