Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: St. Barts Boat Ride

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: St. Barts Boat Ride

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gets cozy with boyfriend Jason Statham while riding a speed boat on Wednesday (December 29) in St. Barts.

The 23-year-old Victoria’s Secret model kept herself warm in a white towel.

On Monday, the couple arrived at Miami International Airport from London and enjoyed a night out on the town.

10+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham on a boat in St. Barts…

rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 01
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 02
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 03
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 04
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 05
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 06
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 07
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 08
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 09
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham barts 10

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is a goddess

@Jordan: She is one hot brit…but Jason isn’t too bad himself. I think they’re just right for each other, what do you think? http://j.mp/ishotr78

She is a single warm brit…but Jason is not as well poor himself. I believe they are just best for each and every other, what can you think

Sarah Palin @ 12/29/2010 at 9:40 pm

I llike her

Is she rich? She’s always so stylish.

This time next year I’m sure all the Oscar buzz will be swirling for her tour de force performance in Transformers 3. Cute girl. Looks like she would be really stuck up.

I tend to think she is a lucky girl (because he is hot as hell). But why does he need to date 23 year old super models? He needs a show piece?

3 days in a row, I think you are getting paid to post them

She is hideous with that duck bill.

I’ve never heard of those two nobodies.

CARLOS MENOLA @ 12/30/2010 at 1:59 am

MAN FACE ON THE CHICK

KIM Kardash is a Hairy Monkey @ 12/30/2010 at 2:00 am

Ew he is short, balding and fugly. He is not a heartthrob he just thinks he is bruce willis. He is a poor attempt and Im not buying into his “act.”
She is fug in the face and a nobody with a p*ssy and no a**. That’s it.

Rosie so pretty and cute beautiful at always ^_^

Thanks jared for posting ^_^

I hate woman big lips

probably +one kid with crippled psychic

He has a very handsome face but he’s ugly because he always has a freakin’ sourpuss. He always looks like he’s ready to snap too. Hope he’s good to his girl.

Mrs. Jackman @ 12/30/2010 at 5:24 am

@santa: As do we all.

@Lynn: I’ve never heard about you. Jealous much?

Hot couple! Rosie is gorgeous and stylish! Love her! Haters are pathetic.

Rosie lover @ 12/30/2010 at 9:26 am

I love Rosie, she is beautiful! *-*

From Paris with Love @ 12/30/2010 at 9:28 am

She’s gorgeous, he’s sexy, they’re rich. Almost hate them :p

They probably will have to do a lot of photoshopping or hold the camera at certain angles when doing close up shots of her face
for the Transformer movie because this chick is Fugly.

they don’t have to photoshop anything, she is perfect, her face and body are very beautiful, she is stunning and lovely, and you know that too.

The guy is old enough to be her dad. What is it with old guys, with young girls.. If your rich enough I guess it doesn’t matter how hold the girl is.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All