Justin Timberlake - 'Take You Down' Song Leak?

Justin Timberlake - 'Take You Down' Song Leak?

A new Justin Timberlake song has leaked called “Take You Down,” reportedly produced by The Neptunes.

The song might just be a demo here’s how it starts off: “All the girls say uh oh, uh oh/ Here he goes again… You think I feel enchanted but I don’t/ Right now, I’m working my magic on her… I’m gonna take you down, down/ I’m gonna take you down, down.”

Listen to “Take You Down” below!

UPDATE: It’s not Justin! Here’s the official statement: “Various media outlets recently reported that a song called ‘Take You Down’ is a new track from Justin Timberlake. These reports are untrue. The song is the work of a Danish artist named Rasmus Thude. Justin’s representatives were not initially contacted to fact check the validity of these reports or if the song was, in fact, his. Justin has no involvement with either the song or the artist but wants to assure his fans that when he releases new music, they will be the first to know.”

Justin Timberake – “Take You Down” Song Leak
Posted to: Justin Timberlake

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
kanyeisnotdaman @ 12/30/2010 at 8:23 pm

This is not a good comeback track! He needs to come harder.

THIS IS NOT JUSTIN, how is that NOT obvious?

That sounds nothing like him. Sounds like someone doing an impression of him. Very doubtful that this is JT.

bella0495 @ 12/30/2010 at 8:39 pm

that’s not justin at all.

That was WEAK. Horrible song.

Looks like the first 6 posters are the same person posting under different names. Jeez can you get off it. I’m not a Justin expert like the poster that posted 6 times so I will wait and see.

Brittmadison @ 12/30/2010 at 9:08 pm

Its Justin, but this is a demo for another artist produced by Justin and the rest of the Y’s.

laverdadduele @ 12/30/2010 at 9:10 pm

I forgot how much I dislike him until I heard this, yuck!

@Brittmadison:

it’s not justin, it sounds nothing like him.

umm Justin timberlake?? i think not

If this leaked demo is actually Justin Timberlake, I am glad to see he is recording music again. It’s been way too long and it would be nice to see not only him coming back with an record but “maybe” a reunion with N’sync and a tour just like what the Backstreet Boys are doing right now.

Hmmm… sounds kind of like him. But, a bit off. Questionable.

According to this https://sparkshufflebug.wordpress.com/
that’s not him.

Its hard tell if this is really justin but if it is, his vocals are weak. I’m a fan but this song is not impressive

talentless b!tch

this is not justin… it’s pretty obvious. track is pretty cool, but this is not his voice.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/31/2010 at 5:56 am

I don’t think it’s him…he’s been busy with movies.

HA HA he will flop hard.

I forgot how much i hate him, even in his voice is his arroganz and self-loviness to much present. He will never grow up!

MyH TIMBERLAKE @ 12/31/2010 at 8:38 am

The beat of the music is good. We will give a discount even if Justin Timberlake is just a demo this is nothing finalized. Best that could be a new song from Justin Timberlake he’s missing in male pop scene. Just imagine Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears with new songs in 2011 would be the year’s most pop of all.

I Love JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

Chris Brown already has a Great song with the same title…

THIS IS NOT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
IT IS RASMUS THUDE AND THIS SONG IS CALLES LOVE, LIQUOR, LICK IT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ws9Fadg0

I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE JT