Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian rocks a head full of braided cornrows after working out at the gym in Los Angeles on Thursday (December 30).

Are the cornrows for her debut music video featuring Kanye West? Or in preparation for her hosting a New Year’s Eve party on Friday at Tao in Las Vegas?

Kim has been busy recording songs with super producer The Dream for her debut album.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian‘s cornrows…

kim kardashian cornrows 01
kim kardashian cornrows 02
kim kardashian cornrows 03
kim kardashian cornrows 04
kim kardashian cornrows 05
kim kardashian cornrows 06
kim kardashian cornrows 07
kim kardashian cornrows 08
kim kardashian cornrows 09
kim kardashian cornrows 10

ABC

she looks sooo much better without any make up on..
btw katy perry looks better with make up on ;-)

debut album??are u kidding me right now??what the hell is wrong with the world today??ugh

try again sweetie @ 12/30/2010 at 5:28 pm

um no.

Cornrows, if not too tight can be great for protecting hair. Kim is stunning, she doesn’t need all that tacky makeup.

@amber: Have you heard her sing? I never have, is she any good?

oh god no….

Kim and her sisters are everywhere,I like the hair

e! always airs marathons of her show…and i have to say…what her family and reggie bush did for that family in new orleans was so sweet.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/30/2010 at 5:32 pm

Love Kim but this do isn’t working for her..

@22: god no, but seriously if she could sing she would have come out with a cd a long time ago, never has ever mentioned before that she can sing or even has any interest in it, this is just like Paris Hilton all over again, it’s going to be funny when you can find Kim’s cd at the dollar store, just like you can find Paris’

Jeremy Ron @ 12/30/2010 at 5:36 pm

She looks like she’s trying to black. I’m not surprised since she likes ******** blacks.

“Will do anything to get attention” is her motto. Mission accomplished, I guess.

laverdadduele @ 12/30/2010 at 5:43 pm

@amber: I’ll tell you what’s wrong, the legions of idiots that follow her and will buy her album when it comes out. Can you believe there are actually people that stupid? People have a taste for trash.

It fuc*ing saddens me that the industry has stooped so low to allow this fame wh#re a recording contract. Disgusting. Can’t wait for it to flop.

hahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahaahahahaahhahahhahaahahaha …..

14 minutes and 59 seconds……..I wish.

she looks silly with the cornrows.

UGH! Kim what are you thinking? You are so beautiful…don’t keep these in for NYE!!

Can I just say celebrities are idiots.. I really dont know why we all bother to waste our time on these people… stupid.

@Jeremy Ron: Trying to be black? The fact that you’re using that as an insult is disgusting, and the fact that people are liking your comment moreso.

@amber: Paris Hilton has the same amount of talent as Britney Spears. For some reason people worship Britney, and pay to see her lip synch.

the sad part is

SHE’S 30
SHE A SENIOR CITIZEN
AND I GUESS NO ONE TOLD HER

the african darkside @ 12/30/2010 at 6:15 pm

According to her father’s appearance,and her appearance,i presume kim is of color,and she looks egyptian to me in these photos. That’s a compliment. She does look reasonably nice looking in these pictures much different than usual

It does nothing but highlight how hideous she looks.

Chicks use to actually wear there hair like this in my life time, I think it looks good on her, so have that f#ckers!

It looks OK, but I am sure it hurts A LOT !
She is going to loose half of her hair !!!

Whatever, at the end of the day this is her choice…

Wow, she looks rather plain and ordinary without the makeup and flowing hair.

Just...No. @ 12/30/2010 at 6:54 pm

She looks horrible with these. Cornrows do NOT become her. Makes her face look fuglier than usual.

I’m sorry but when I saw that picture I just started busting out laughing. She looks ridiculous!!

Wow she looks gorgeous with them!

brad pitt @ 12/30/2010 at 7:24 pm

is she black?

Has she done something to her face in the recent years or is it just me? When I look at older pics, she looked totally different! I can’t put my finger on it…what does everyone else think?

Butter_Fly @ 12/30/2010 at 8:05 pm

You can stop posting about her..really you can, I’m sure no one will complain.

Brad Pitt @ 12/30/2010 at 8:35 pm

She ain’t no PuertoRican.

Did Kim remove her extensions? I think this is the shortest I have ever seen Kim’s hair lol. Gorgeous without make up

HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Oh Kim, your people are lying to you if they said you looked good in those cornrows.

lukebadnit @ 12/30/2010 at 8:44 pm

disgusting! she looks sick.

EW she looks nasty and so tacky
What is she trying to prove here?
I can’t stand her fakeness. I wish she and her family would just disappear I’ve watched their show and none of them have any class not even Kendall and Kylie the youngest step sisters. Bruce,her step dad is the only decent human being. The rest are trash. People like her should not be famous.

DON’T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVEROF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS. DON’T STOP. THIS ISFREAKY1)say your name 10 times2)say your moms name 5 times3)say your crush’s name 3 times4)PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER QUIZZES.IF YOU DO THIS YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEARE……………………………STFRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT PASTE IT YOU WILL HAVE BADLUCK.SEND THIS TO FIVE QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6ANDYOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SOFREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

Not loving this look at all. Kim’s a very beautiful woman but this look makes her head look awkward.

Go Ask Alice @ 12/31/2010 at 12:37 am

Ehhhh!!!

She looks awful

Her face is pretty, but it looked prettier before ,like 2 yrs ago,when it was fuller.
Kim is WhiteAmerican.
Her mother is WhiteAmericanadn he dad would be called WhiteAmerican.He is Armeneian.

Is Cher White or what?

Cher is White.

Cher mother is White and her father is Armeneian.

Why Kim ,I do notg et it with anyone not being what they are. Be White if you. Black if you are Black.

I’m not going too jump the gun on this one, because 9-10 it’s for a party. I did LMAO though. :D

seriosuly @ 12/31/2010 at 1:46 am

she does not look classy at all anymore! she better get rid of those! she has beautiful hair!
though without makeup she looks good!

EW she looks nasty and so tacky
What is she trying to prove here?

But yet you watch the show hater. What a sad person you are.
You know what the say. Haters are secret fans.

she looks absolutely f*cking ridiculous. nice duck lips too. go away lardassians!

hah, predator-hairstyle

She stinks! @ 12/31/2010 at 6:43 am

So tired of this over exposed HO. She talks endlessly about how shy she is, but she’s always getting naked. She’s a used up piss ho.

You guys sit her an bash LeAnn Rimes, Christina Aguleria, etc.. for what? At least they are talented! This moron is a fat ass ugly fake plastic douche bag!! She is famous for being fat and stupid? Great. Stop pretending your skinny like everyone, you always look like a fashion ******.. now this? She is a freaking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

she looks like ****.. really,her hair looks awful and her face too

@brad pitt: She’s of mixed heritage.

@Laura: You call this fat? I would hate to see how anorexic you are

Its disgusting to see how ignorant some people are on here.

I thought it was Irene Cara at first lol

fifi @ 12/30/2010 at 6:14 pm #23

Thumb up Thumb down -2

the sad part is

SHE’S 30
SHE A SENIOR CITIZEN
AND I GUESS NO ONE TOLD HER
__________________________________

hahahahahaha..She’s a senior citizen, at 30? Now you know you’re cold! hahahahaha

I prefered Kim’s old nose. This nose is nice I guess if you just look at it individually, but it seems out of place with the rest of her features. It looks like a some Swedish girls nose sitting bang in the middle of a Middle Eastern woman’s face.

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:03 pm

CLEOPATRA WENT UP THE NILE WITHOUT A PADDLE!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
THE NEEDLE!!!???? HAHA THE QUEEN??? I THINK NOT!!!!! HAHA THE QUEEN OF CAT CAT FOOD!!!! HAHAHA

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:06 pm

THOSE LIPS!!!!! HAHHA ARE TWO MUCH ON THOSE BIG HIPS!!!!! HAHHAHA

LOVE,
THE TINY HIPPO!!!!! HAHAHA

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:12 pm

LOOKING FOR SOME BUNIONS TO MATCH THE CORNS!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
BIG FOOT???? HAHA

leave kim alone……………………………….

without all that makeup and hair done she looks very avarage.nothing special.

I know there isn’t anyone taking fashion sense from you extra corny cartoons who post on this extra corny site, hold the corny. Leave this chick alone, she is harmless. You tight wearing fruitcakes on here need to reevaluate your lives.

Puddin'Pop @ 12/31/2010 at 2:18 pm

I almost didn’t recognize her. in photos where she is made up all you see is the makeup. here you can see how really pretty she is..she should adopt this look for the New Year i like the hair too. not everyone can wear that hairstyle and look good. it’s too bad she thought it was necessary to get cosmetic surgery so early in her life. would she have looked this good if she hadn’t been “surgically enhanced”? we will never know.

You Can Overcome @ 12/31/2010 at 2:52 pm

She is a Naturally Beautiful Woman!

She’s wearing makeup, you can tell around her eyes. It’s just not as plastered on as usual. If you think celebs don’t wear makeup to go workout–knowing they could be photographed on their way in or out–think again.

I think Kim looks ok with the braids. I agree with the other comment is trying to look black a bad thing. If not why you mention it?

However you cut it, she is beautiful. Seriously if she is not beautiful then what is? lol. She may be vacant but she is beautiful that is for sure. I actually like the cornrows. Very Bo Derek. I love the cornrows look with a slick black dress, I think women with the right faces look very sexy in it. Alicia Keys looked to me a lot better with her cornrows then now.

The hair is still fake, even though she has braids. The ends don’t look like real hair. Kim is always wearing weave and wigs. Her face still looks plastic surgeried up.

Bo Derek cornrows did look good.

Kim had gained some weight, It looks like she has lost it. I like her hair. I do think it’s still extensions, though.

Kim looks like she has lost the weight she gained. I like her hair. I do think it’s still extensions, though.

This biotch really wants to be black.

AmberRose @ 12/31/2010 at 7:47 pm

That is fake hair. We know the people that did it.
She looks like a man and YES she/he is wearing makeup – even in this photo.
She is a hairy Bish like her mongrel monkey sisters. Hairy women who can cornrow their pubicc hair

AmberRose @ 12/31/2010 at 7:49 pm

Oh and she is covered HEAD TO TOE IN CELLULITE.
It’s truly nasty. Cover your ish up you hairy diseased *****!

I wonder if the Carpet Matches the Drapes?

Does the Carpet Match the Drapes?

looking like a fat disgusting port-a-potty….as usual

She is a drag queen that is so obvious, and in this picyures she looks like edie murphy ajajajajjaja

she just copied the ikon style Juju Sorelli lolz

Kim, like most (if not all) Caucasian women just cannot pull off cornrows.

Sorry but it’s the truth. Don’t believe me? Scroll back up to the top of the page and see exhibit A and I’m sure you’ll start believing it b/c she looks like a hot mess. Alicia Keys doesn’t look like a hot mess with cornrows… and that one gorgeous girl from Isyss (the singing group back in the day), she was hot with cornrows…but Kim looks awkward and unattractive here and naturally, she is pretty. The only way a pretty person can look like a hot mess is if they try and pull off a look that they can’t pull off.

she looks like a total werido. lol. what ever happened to gorgeous kim kardashian… i wanna see her …not this weirdo.

while talking about Kim Kardashian i will must say that she is not only hot sexy and sizzling due to her beautifull looks.Her images show us that how she got change in her looks and sexy appeals. She really know how to spend and how to get back.LOL