Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian: Cornrows for New Year's!

Kim Kardashian rocks a head full of braided cornrows after working out at the gym in Los Angeles on Thursday (December 30).

Are the cornrows for her debut music video featuring Kanye West? Or in preparation for her hosting a New Year’s Eve party on Friday at Tao in Las Vegas?

Kim has been busy recording songs with super producer The Dream for her debut album.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian‘s cornrows…

kim kardashian cornrows 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

You guys sit her an bash LeAnn Rimes, Christina Aguleria, etc.. for what? At least they are talented! This moron is a fat ass ugly fake plastic douche bag!! She is famous for being fat and stupid? Great. Stop pretending your skinny like everyone, you always look like a fashion ******.. now this? She is a freaking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

she looks like ****.. really,her hair looks awful and her face too

@brad pitt: She’s of mixed heritage.

@Laura: You call this fat? I would hate to see how anorexic you are

Its disgusting to see how ignorant some people are on here.

I thought it was Irene Cara at first lol

fifi @ 12/30/2010 at 6:14 pm #23

Thumb up Thumb down -2

the sad part is

SHE’S 30
SHE A SENIOR CITIZEN
AND I GUESS NO ONE TOLD HER
__________________________________

hahahahahaha..She’s a senior citizen, at 30? Now you know you’re cold! hahahahaha

I prefered Kim’s old nose. This nose is nice I guess if you just look at it individually, but it seems out of place with the rest of her features. It looks like a some Swedish girls nose sitting bang in the middle of a Middle Eastern woman’s face.

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:03 pm

CLEOPATRA WENT UP THE NILE WITHOUT A PADDLE!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
THE NEEDLE!!!???? HAHA THE QUEEN??? I THINK NOT!!!!! HAHA THE QUEEN OF CAT CAT FOOD!!!! HAHAHA

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:06 pm

THOSE LIPS!!!!! HAHHA ARE TWO MUCH ON THOSE BIG HIPS!!!!! HAHHAHA

LOVE,
THE TINY HIPPO!!!!! HAHAHA

BLACK BEAUTY @ 12/31/2010 at 12:12 pm

LOOKING FOR SOME BUNIONS TO MATCH THE CORNS!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
BIG FOOT???? HAHA

leave kim alone……………………………….

without all that makeup and hair done she looks very avarage.nothing special.

I know there isn’t anyone taking fashion sense from you extra corny cartoons who post on this extra corny site, hold the corny. Leave this chick alone, she is harmless. You tight wearing fruitcakes on here need to reevaluate your lives.

Puddin'Pop @ 12/31/2010 at 2:18 pm

I almost didn’t recognize her. in photos where she is made up all you see is the makeup. here you can see how really pretty she is..she should adopt this look for the New Year i like the hair too. not everyone can wear that hairstyle and look good. it’s too bad she thought it was necessary to get cosmetic surgery so early in her life. would she have looked this good if she hadn’t been “surgically enhanced”? we will never know.

You Can Overcome @ 12/31/2010 at 2:52 pm

She is a Naturally Beautiful Woman!

She’s wearing makeup, you can tell around her eyes. It’s just not as plastered on as usual. If you think celebs don’t wear makeup to go workout–knowing they could be photographed on their way in or out–think again.

I think Kim looks ok with the braids. I agree with the other comment is trying to look black a bad thing. If not why you mention it?

However you cut it, she is beautiful. Seriously if she is not beautiful then what is? lol. She may be vacant but she is beautiful that is for sure. I actually like the cornrows. Very Bo Derek. I love the cornrows look with a slick black dress, I think women with the right faces look very sexy in it. Alicia Keys looked to me a lot better with her cornrows then now.

The hair is still fake, even though she has braids. The ends don’t look like real hair. Kim is always wearing weave and wigs. Her face still looks plastic surgeried up.

Bo Derek cornrows did look good.

Kim had gained some weight, It looks like she has lost it. I like her hair. I do think it’s still extensions, though.

Kim looks like she has lost the weight she gained. I like her hair. I do think it’s still extensions, though.

This biotch really wants to be black.

AmberRose @ 12/31/2010 at 7:47 pm

That is fake hair. We know the people that did it.
She looks like a man and YES she/he is wearing makeup – even in this photo.
She is a hairy Bish like her mongrel monkey sisters. Hairy women who can cornrow their pubicc hair

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All