Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling: 'Blue Valentine' In Theaters Now!

Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling: 'Blue Valentine' In Theaters Now!

Ryan Gosling wraps his arm around Michelle Williams in this new still from Blue Valentine, in limited release NOW.

Empire got the exclusive new stills of the upcoming romantic drama which follows a married couple and depicts their relationship cross-cutting between different time periods.

The new drama was recently pushed to be released two days earlier due to demand from movie fans. This was after the film was granted an R-rating from the MPAA after originally being rated NC-17.

JustJared.com saw Blue Valentine nearly a year ago at The Sundance Film Festival — we highly recommend it!

blue valentine new stills 01
blue valentine new stills 02
blue valentine new stills 03
blue valentine new stills 04

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Is this film like The Notebook?

Ryan has a big **** *.*

Cristobal @ 12/30/2010 at 7:47 pm

I read that this movie is really good

It’s only being released in limited cinemas in Australia. So crazy. But… luckily 2 of the cinemas are near me :)

2shoes4me @ 12/30/2010 at 8:36 pm

I love them!

Wouldn’t it be weird if Michelle dated Jake G again?

It will be in a cinema near me too. But not sure if it will be next Fri or on the 14th.

@KHo: Not at all, it’s more serious, and more adult that the notebook.

the notebook was a film for teenagers, not bad though. moving.

this one is very different. I saw it, it’s AMAZING. Ryan & Michelle both deliver an amazing performance. they form such a cute couple.

heath ledger would’ve been proud of michelle, so happy she’s becoming a successful actress . not like katie holmes.

@Ismail:

I hate how ppl say ”he wouldve been proud”,how would you know?
Are you Heath then? Micheeles a b*tch and i hope this movie bombs

She Does Not Deserve The Oscar @ 12/30/2010 at 11:04 pm

@Cristobal:
I don’t understand why she was nominated for an oscar. The only reason
she came this far in hollywood is because she forced a relationship
with Heath Ledger by letting herself get pregnant.
She knew he was not ready for children and also why did she believe he
would want a child with someone like her.

Cristobal @ 12/31/2010 at 1:04 am

@She Does Not Deserve The Oscar: Why was that directed towards me? =/

Gah! I’m so excited to see this! It’s great that Michelle’s getting the recognition that she deserves. She’s insanely talented! Ryan’s great too :D

michelle williams @ 12/31/2010 at 5:28 am

“Ryan has a big **** *.*”

I KNOW!!!

To Cristobal @ 12/31/2010 at 5:40 am

@Cristobal:
It was supposed to be directed to the hmm post.
Somehow it just got connected to yours.
I don’t understand why that happened.

FINALLY this movie is out! Thank God! Now we won’t have to see another premiere, screening, article, pics, whatever, ALL OVER THE PLACE about it! Srsly, has any other indie production been pushed SO MUCH by media?

Ryan has a big **** *.*

^^

Michelle knows this from personal experience.