Happy Nude Rear!

Happy Nude Rear!

Blog buddies!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making 2010 a memorable year — from getting our boots felt up by Katie Holmes during NY Fashion Week to presenting in front of 20,000 people at Madison Square Garden during Z100′s Jingle Ball. Unforgettable!!

There’s much, much more in store for 2011 and I couldn’t be more excited. There are some great partnerships and announcements to make in the next few months — can’t wait to tell you all!!!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE to see on JustJared.com in 2011?

XX/JJ

Posted to: Nude, Random

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Happy new year to all of you…
and greetings from Germany!!!
2011 will rock!!!

Happy Nude Rear JJ and JJJ

You have the best blogs Jared.

More Katie Holmes, Rachel Bilson, and Isabel Lucas.

happy NY, hope everything gets better this year;))) love<3

siennagold @ 12/31/2010 at 4:10 pm

Happy New Year and thanks for this wonderful celebrity blog!

MORE ANISTON

nitwitori @ 12/31/2010 at 4:25 pm

I’d love to see much more coverage of the distinguished Dr. Drew Pinsky and the multi-talented Chelsea Handler please.

DarkEmpress @ 12/31/2010 at 4:35 pm

Can u plz make a just jared app?

Butter_Fly @ 12/31/2010 at 4:38 pm

Have a Happy New Year everyone! Well, I know what I DON’t want to see on JJ but I know it ain’t worth mentioning cause you ain’t gonna listen anyway. I would love to see more behind-the-scene pictures from movie sets…but I guess you can’t help if you get those or not. I really like that, though.

Butter_Fly @ 12/31/2010 at 4:39 pm

@DarkEmpress:

Yes! That would be awesome!

Happy “nude rear” LOL!!!

Please no more BOSWHO* please!!!!

But MORE ASKARS! But only if there’s no boswh** near him. :D

happy new year to all! thankyou jared for making this site and please CREATE AN APP:)

Happy Nude Rear Jared! I LOVE that illustration, I am going to have to nab it and send it around to people.

I’d like to see info about more talented actors like Portman, deCaprio, Knightley, etc. But you’re doing a good job of that already so kudos! And please, less about the Hiltons and the Lohans, cause that’s just YAWN!

heath ledger @ 12/31/2010 at 5:02 pm

whaa cant beileve new year in7 hours im going countdown with 106th and park

Thanks for your hard work JJ. 2011 more celeb worthy news, less fame whores (Kim, Heidi, etc)!

Your welcome JJ!

More talented individuals and less people who are simply talentless celebrities/famewhores Heidi, KIm Kardashian and her loser family, Lindsay Lohan, Bilson, Bosworth, and I’d like to see more KOL, Florence and the Machine, Angelina and her family, Leo Dicaprio, Marion Cotillard and her bf Canet, Gaspard Ulliel, Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman. Oh and less Lady CaCa

Jared – please give the pooper of Katie’s a slap in 2011 – I know she likes it !!!!

Happy New Year JJ, thank you for being such an amazing website.

Just me... @ 12/31/2010 at 7:07 pm

Happy New Year people!!!

I WISH…I WANT…I LIKE…I NEED….I DIEFOR MORE WENTWORTH MILLER NEWS!!! ;)

Love the card! Happy 2011 to you, and thank you for a terrific website! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! As much as you annoy us with multiple posts of the same celeb in one day…we still really appreciate this site.

HAPPY YEAR, YOU ALL!
Much love from Toronto, Canada.

I want see all actor and acteosses good looking here in jj,
and i don’t want all old man and womam and
some people wried here

I want see all actor and acteosses good looking here in jj,
and i don’t want all old man and womam and
some celebrity wried here

No more:
Rachel Bilson, or kiddies like Justin Bieber.
Keep them:
The Crazy Cruises because watching them is our guilty pleasure!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All