Shania Twain Gets Married!

Shania Twain Gets Married!

Shania Twain and Frederic Thiebaud tie the knot in front of 40 of their closest family and friends at a private mansion in Rincon, Puerto Rico on Friday (December 31).

The guests were treated to a private fireworks show for the New Year’s Eve festivities according to TMZ. After the exchanging of vows, everyone joined in the festivities with “All You Need Is Love”. Shania also reportedly sang at the reception.

Congrats Shania and Frederic!

Bigger picture inside…

Frazer Harrison/Getty

CONGRATS shania! you go girl! thats how you do it!

Wow they sure didn’t waste any time..

Hope she is really happy. She seems like a sweet woman

Already?! Well congrats!

Nice to know. Congrats!!!

Beautiful! Congratulations and God bless!

Ugonna Wosu @ 01/02/2011 at 12:02 am

someone said they “rushed” to get married, … no, they dated for like 2 and half years! Congrats Shania!!!!! One of my all time fave singers!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Shania and Frederic! They deserve their happiness!

Congratulations and best wishes to Shania and Frederic!

jessemosslover @ 01/02/2011 at 1:14 am

I love her gown, its simple and elegent. Too bad her new husband was dressed like a reject from saturday night fever. lol

best wishes to a beautiful couple! karma in action.

Oh New Year’s eve and what a lovely time for a wedding! She looks lovely too.

Mellifera @ 01/02/2011 at 6:18 am

@busted: I’ve met her more than once in a past job and she certainly wasn’t sweet to me or my co-workers during any of those times. Spoke to us through her manager even though we were standing right there!! I thought it was very rude of her.
I hope her new husband makes her happier! Maybe she just needs some good love to pass on good love :-)

Go Ask Alice @ 01/02/2011 at 10:17 am

SHe lives really privately.
The thing about exchanging spouses.

Weird tome.Whatever.
Mutt Lange’s lost and thing is,Mutt really has a mutt ,LOL. Frederic’s ex looks like a mutt.
Frederic got the better deal.
Congrats. May they make it last.
Mutt still hasn’t married that mutt.

her and her ex-husband did their own “wife swap” pretty crazy but good for them.

Butter_Fly @ 01/02/2011 at 11:02 am

I hope this one works out for her. I bet Mutt feels like crap…but he deserves it, how can you cheat on Shania Twain?

It’s good to see her move on and be happy!

Congratulations! I love the dress. You both truly deserve all the happiness in the world.

twpumpkin @ 01/02/2011 at 3:10 pm

GOOD FOR HER! NOW PLEASE GET BACK TO MAKING MUSIC!

Congrats! They look very nice.

This is all very weird. I am still thinking that she should not marry him. Everything was so quickly.
I just hope that Mutt and Frederic’s ex wife never procreate. They take the word “ugly” to a whole new level.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world; you’ve been through alot and you both deserve it.

Just fantastic my husband rarely laughs at anything but I made him watch this on bbc player and I think I saw tears he laughed so much.anyway it’s the