Hugh Jackman: Snowy Sunday with the Family!

Hugh Jackman: Snowy Sunday with the Family!

Hugh Jackman shares a sweet kiss with his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, as they spend time out in the snow on Sunday (January 2) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor, who missed the massive snowstorms in the city, played outside with his little ones, Ava and Oscar!

WATCH: Hugh Jackman Gets Hit in Groin During Cricket Game

Hugh and his family are back in town after an extended trip to Australia!

hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 01
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 02
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 03
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 04
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 05
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 06
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 07
hugh jackman snowy day nyc ava oscar deborra 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Sweet….love the puppy!

You know it really doesn’t matter whether he likes both sexes or not – this family is just great; clearly happy with one another. A miracle in the stratosphere they inhabit.

Madhatter @ 01/02/2011 at 5:45 pm

People who have met her absolutely LOVE her. Ever meet someone that you barely notice and then, the more you talk to them, the more you adore them? That is Hugh’s wife.
She is supposed to be really chill and not the typical Hollywood social climber either. She is nice to anyone regardless of their position or power. This is actually rarer there than you would think

why is she kissing my man why????????????

Why does Hugh ALWAYS where sunglassess ? have you guys noticed.

Not as rare as some may think and those new pathetic McCarthy that aren’t hungry of witches but of ‘something else’, would do better to live with it and maybe learn a lesson…

his life is a big RP machine!

@caro: Not h24 my dear pathetic McCarthy, NOT h24… Paparazzis are waiting for 24 hours in front the door of his house and stalked him anywhere, even when he goes to the bathroom.
Even an Oscar-winning actor can’t fake it for 24 hours, my dear pathetic McCarthy. We reiterate that Hugh Jackman does not have a clone…

They are the sweetest couple and so down to earth. It’s refreshing!

Why does Hugh ALWAYS where sunglassess ? have you guys noticed
======================
why is it any of your business?

I have been around Perry St quite a lot last year. I have never seen any paparazzi camping outside the building.

Unless you live there, why are you always at Perry Street? Stalker! I live on Charles St, which is the next street over and the paps quite frequently hang around. They know his schedule, since he is always taking/picking up his daughter from school. I’ve seen the Jackmans around the neighborhood alot, and while I do not know what goes on behind closed doors(nor do I care), they are a very lovely and friendly family. Hugh and Deb are always so gracious, Ava is the most adorable playful child, and Oscar is a bit shy, but always polite.

fat GAY queenie @ 01/02/2011 at 8:39 pm

I have to pee.

Happy camper @ 01/02/2011 at 9:49 pm

@caro:
You are absolutely right. On the thread the other day, it was commented how there is absolutely no sizzle between these two (and it’s because he’s gay, we know that, we don’t fault him for the lack of sizzle), and now here we have them trading spit. God, how lame. Grow some balls, HJ!

to happy camper @ 01/02/2011 at 10:26 pm

you’re a plant!! the only hope is to plant you head first in a pot of soil. put you in a corner; water you everyday and give you fertilizer once a week. maybe then you’ll get some intelligence. God know you have none now.

hotspot to Happy camper @ 01/02/2011 at 10:45 pm

Your last sentence speaks the truth. :)
But don’t be so mean and let him pass. It is pathetic that the world is not accepting as it should be.
Everyone plays the game. Just jared knows what he is doing and is well informed. Look at how quickly these pictures emerge.

hotspot to Happy camper @ 01/02/2011 at 10:45 pm

Your last sentence speaks the truth. :)

Happy camper @ 01/03/2011 at 12:39 am

@hotspot to Happy camper:
I’m not being mean, I’m just being honest. I think it’s pathetic how they bow down to PR stunts. It’s ridiculous But it’s the fanbots that cause it. He can’t be who he is because of them.

hotspot to Happy camper @ 01/03/2011 at 2:01 am

Yeah but you can’t expect a guy like him to suddenly change his traditional family man image or to acknowledge someone hidden. Not everyone has the guts to be who he really is. The sacrifice is huge and the risk of losing a romantic leading man career is real.

Just imagine some posters here would shout and scream at a hint of something slightly pointing to something they are averse of.

I do think the expectations are too high for this man from both sides and from himself. That’s my observation after a long time.

welcome back, guys! Happy New Year!

@Happy camper:
What are you babbling about? Do you know him PERSONALLY? I seriously doubt it. Some of these, you call “fanbots” actually met them and know them pretty well.

you´re so sick people! He is not gay!! He has said that like 1millon times!!!!!!

@ Happy camper: Why are you so obsessed stating your theory about him being gay? What is your problem? And remember: A theory remains a theory, no matter how often you repeat it, as long as there is no proof, and as far as I can see it, there is no proof whatsoever…