Kim Kardashian Debuts New Song

Kim Kardashian Debuts New Song

Kim Kardashian is preparing to take on the music business as she debuts her new song at Tao nightclub’s New Year’s Eve party on Friday (December 31) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The 30-year-old reality starlet introduced her song by saying, “I didn’t mean to, but I did this song with The-Dream, and it’s really fun! I hope you guys like it!”

Kim hinted that there are big things on the way for her – “2011 is all about trying new things and going for it! I’m starting mine w something fun and crazy! Sneak peaks coming soon!” she tweeted.

Kim Kardashian – New Song Debut

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim’s musical debut – HOT or NOT?

Photos: Denise Truscello
Posted to: Kim Kardashian

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Not. Its sucks

sorry but that does not sound like her at all.. its soo been modified. Its great she is starting something new but it really sucks when famous ppl can think they can sing and release a new album just because they have that fame. What happens to all those ppl who are out there who can actually sing and wont get a chance.
She needs to stop proving to people she can do everything.. its getting to the point we are getting sick of seeing her everywhere.

WHY SHE IS A CELEBRITY ??????????????????????

Is it a joke ? I’m crossing my fingers and toe.

AUTO TUNE!

Hooker on party with big tits

Definitely a big fat…NOT!

that'swhatisaid @ 01/02/2011 at 1:50 pm

@Misty: Interesting, and I totally agree but she’s not the first. That’s exactly what Jennifer Lopez did and she couldn’t sing worth a damn either. People bought into it for a little while but eventually it falls apart.

Grab a depends first @ 01/02/2011 at 1:52 pm

I just peed laughing so hard.

Please suck it , it’s hard and 10 inches

@that’swhatisaid
yea i agree J.Lo did that and so many other stars do that just because they can. I used to like Kim in the beginning, i thought her and her family was great (even after the sex tape).. but now she just seems to take that fame to her head. She wants to conquer the world because she believes she has so many fans.
I thought this was pretty funny because a couple of months ago a song was leaked and they said it was hers and she denied the whole thing.. and she said she would never do that.. and now all of a sudden she is releasing a new song. Why not be honest about it from the beginning.

plastic woman, plastic music.

She replaced Paris Hilton. Who will replace her? Another talentless ********* ?

Actually, jared, I try not to think of her “musical debut.” I admire the fact that she and her sisters really do work for a living, and are successful business people, but I am SO over them being in my face every minute.

I don’t care how talented you are, this constant publicity grinding out and putting certain entertainers and celebrities “in your face” is really sickening. It’s like they are being shoved down our throat and we’re told we have to like them, or think they are important!
And that’s a terrible picture of her. She reminds me of Snooki! And not in a good way!

Oh those Kardashian’s! It is really sad how far they will go for fame. Kim your going to be as famous in the music business as your friend Paris was. Just go back to being plastic and taking pictures!

Why Hate ? @ 01/02/2011 at 2:25 pm

Yeah She Isnt That Great But Dont Call Her A Hooker – Jealous Much ?!
If You Dont Care Why Comment ? :L

She truly is the most pointless person in the world.

I really could not hear it that well in order to comment one way or another.

Journo-Gee*8 @ 01/02/2011 at 2:45 pm

These NEWBIE girls ALL need computerized…studio sounds to make it. There is a market for this…the same fans who like them will buy this stuff.

For me…the recent passing of a geat singer.. Lady T…Teena Marie made me miss REAL singers even more. My generation had the chance to hear real creative people…I feel sorry for the younger generation. Pop culture is ruining it for them.

really for the teens on this site, you really have to set your bar a little higher, otherwise your generation is not going to have anyone like the Beatles, Elvis, Stones, Led Zeppelin, Mariah, Madonna and on and on. I’m telling you, demand something besides trash and you will get it. It would be scary to think the best music coming from this generation requires a computerized auto tune. the lengendary Willow Smith is to sad to even think about. Really, I’m telling you the truth, demand singers that can sing and musicians that actually play an instrument. Aim higher, this is just sad to me

Don’t ever compare this ***** to JLO…..kim could neverrrrrrrr touch JLO

Don’t ever compare this ***** to JLO…..kim could neverrrrrrrr touch JLO

This auto tuning stuff has got to stop. As Ne-yo said “If you can really sing, then sing Dammit. Get rid of the training wheels.”

nooooooottttt. arrrrrggggg

Ummmm, who told her she could sing anyways? Sorry I can’t see her as a singer.

I give her props for being multi talanted but even I can sing a techno song using an audio box. Get real.

Yoo , cmon ! Victoria Beckham was a talentless Spice Girl , but she sold a lot of albums , and now she is one of the most influential designer , just give Kim a break you freaks !

And Madonna was before a DANCER , and then she became a singer ( the most popular btw ) and now she is a Golden Golbe woman and a stylist , so maybe Kim has her chance . Same for Grace Jones !
Maybe it’s not that bad to be versatile !

fat GAY queenie @ 01/02/2011 at 5:46 pm

I guess no one buys her perfume so here comes a song. Whatever.

this has got to be a JOKE right?? right??!!!??

Shes so annoying I wish her and her family would go away. I used to like them but there everywhere now give us a break. The voice of this song sounds nothing like her and the songs a load of rubbish, but the sad thing is people would be stupid enough to buy it. I cant stand her but I perfer Paris, Kim used her to get famous and has copied everything she has done to keep in the spotlight, release a sextape, make a reality show, sign up to loads of endorsment deals, now having a go at music. At least be original Kim.

huge gaping hole @ 01/02/2011 at 8:29 pm

she’s trying to break into music AT 30!!!??
1. SHE SUPER SUCKS
2. SHE HAS ZERO TALENT
3. SHE SUPER DUPER SUCKS
4.SHE SUPER HORRIBLY SUCKS…..
5. SHE’S TOO OLD
6. OH YEAH SHE CAN’T SING

Unbelievable…She and her sisters are the reasons I made sure the E! channel was removed from my cable list. Ryan Seacrest and E! have single handedly lowered the quality and standards of Entertainment from lame reality shows to talentless singing fame***res! If people actively cancelled this station from their cable list they may get the message that people want to view people with talent.

….Well this is better than Paris Hilton’s debut…but that’s not saying much…at all. This is ridiculous…

Turn it up dj, turn it up, turn it up YAWN!!!!!! This is some sort of bad joke like an early april fools joke or something.

And how many blow jobs did it take for THE_ DREAM and Kanye West to *** for ride.

missywissy @ 01/02/2011 at 10:03 pm

This sounds like Heidi Montag. :(

this ugly hairy urine soaked hooker really needs to disappear

Just…. NOT.

At what point do these girls realize their mom doesn’t care how much they are humiliated as long as she receives her 10% cut. This “family” is a disgrace.

heidi montag sounds better :s —

heidi montag sounds better :s —

heidi montag sounds better :s —

kardashian fan @ 01/02/2011 at 11:38 pm

I love the reality show, I enjoy watching the sisters get crazy, I want the best for Kim, but this you tube video does not sound that good….I will listen for it on the radio before I make a judgement.
Kim…you go girl!!

kardashian fan @ 01/02/2011 at 11:38 pm

Kim…you go girl!!

laverdadduele @ 01/02/2011 at 11:38 pm

People WAKE UP. Nowadays, you don’t have to sign or have talent to make an album, all you need is a producer with no conscience and auto-tune. How is this different from Milli-Vanilli? Twenty years ago, these guys were fried for “deceiving” people. Yet, this is what many of today’s recording “artists” do today, deceive us, because they really can’t sing. Ah, the irony.

@Journo-Gee*8: I agree with to a certain point but this generation does have its share of talent, but like every generation it has bad share too. Looks like Kim is going for money in it, but you can’t say this generation has nothing to offer.

Sorry, needS a you in their LOL.

European disco tech, she sounds generic.

Anastasia @ 01/03/2011 at 1:02 am

i am tired of seeing people being a celebrity for no reason at all!It seems as someone can simply do a reality show and then..bam..she/he is becoming a “celebrity”,gaining tones of money and fame while people with real talent aren’t even given a chance to show their worth.I don’t get the Kardashian phenomenon at all,are there people who cares what this family does?

CelebMedia @ 01/03/2011 at 1:52 am

“KIMKARDASHIANMUSIC” stole this from TooFab.com. Sad. Pathetic. Desperate.

CelebMedia @ 01/03/2011 at 1:53 am

This video was stolen from TooFab.com

CelebMedia @ 01/03/2011 at 1:58 am

This was stolen from TooFab.com.

Um, not quite sure what “KIMKARDASHIANMUSIC” is, but….this video was lifted from TooFab.com. Sad. Pathetic. Desperate.

WHY doesn’t this woman and her family just disappear???

It’s definitely been modified. Remember that little number she did with Jimmy Fallon at the Emmys when he was going down the aisles to introduce the Reality TV category? She can’t sing.

she is fat!

Does this song ever end? And it’s about what? This is the wackest song I’ve ever heard!

No Kim! Apparently Ray J piece didn’t open up your vocal cords enough

why does EVERYONE suddenly think they can make music…. I’m so over it! the music industry is a total JOKE these days!

I LOVE IT SHE IS AWESOME. CANT WAIT FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO <3

NOT HOT. I can’t believe I’m saying this but this is even worse than Paris. I mean at least Paris picked some catchy songs to sing (although she can’t sing for sht either). This song just sucks.

ucef jager @ 01/03/2011 at 5:52 am

kim is amazing
i adore her

@Tippi: Her father was the lawyer to OJ Simpson’s Case. Google it. Wiki it. Whatever. -_____-

MalibuMands @ 01/03/2011 at 7:19 am

“I didn’t mean to” – Why did she have a copy with her then?

She’s had as much autotune assistance as Chezza Cole. Leave the music career to people who can actually sing.

what a sl@t

Viali Munteanu @ 01/03/2011 at 8:35 am

i like it :D

it’s so bad i can’t even nod my head

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! I can’t wait til that day when this girl, like her ex BFF Paris, finally burns out.

F@me M0n$t3r @ 01/03/2011 at 10:42 am

I REALLY FCKING HATE HER SO MUCH!!

GO AWAY YOU HOE!
FFS!

Nick Naylor @ 01/03/2011 at 1:18 pm

@Rhonda:

Anyone who disagrees with your post should be banned from buying music for a couple of years. Remember that Idiocracy movie with Luke Wilson? That movie is so prophetic right now it’s scary.

Nick Naylor @ 01/03/2011 at 1:23 pm

Frankly, I’m not surprised this sucks. Have you seen her celebrity playlist on iTunes? Freakin’ “rhymes with hunt” has awful taste in music.

Nick Naylor @ 01/03/2011 at 1:25 pm

@Jordan:

Let me quote a scene from Billy Madison and this goes for all the fantards:

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

I LOVE KIM, but come on…

play play play my jam!!!!!!!!! the best!
everyone is hating on it but once its on the radio…..people will be eating this **** like every other song!

that song sux. and sounds like every other song out that i hate on the radio right now. and i agree it sux that just cuz ppl r famous they can get record or movie deals like that. There are ppl out there that can really sing but will never have the chance cuz talentless ppl like Kim Kardashian r hogging up the spotlight. She should just stick to looking pretty cuz singing isn’t her thing. but like they say….it takes money to make money

an absolute insult to musicians
just horrible
and the lyrics and singing are worse then anything ive hear shes even worse then heidi montag and that says something

She looks like a tranny!!!! Overated TW-at

The only way she can get rich is that we buy in on what ever she is selling. Obviously she got rich on the sex tape because some perverts loved it and got her famous. Hell I can get rich if I sold my body and had a great plastic surgeon. Hey! what plastic can do these days. Just don’t turn a lighter next to Kim she just might melt. Alot of these famous people are beautiful but unfortunately they are all fake.