Jude Law & Sienna Miller: London Lovebirds

Jude Law & Sienna Miller: London Lovebirds

Jude Law and Sienna Miller land at London’s Heathrow Airport on Monday (January 3).

The happy couple stayed close as they walked to baggage claim to pick up their luggage.

Last month, reports broke that Jude and Sienna purchased a 5000 square foot house in North London! The home is four floors with five bedrooms and is just a few miles from where Jude‘s ex and children live.

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law and Sienna Miller landing at Heathrow…

jude law sienna miller heathrow 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Fashion, baby! @ 01/03/2011 at 5:24 pm

I love them. I hope they marry in 2011.
Not crazy about Jude’s pants but they probably cost more than my electric bill.

kant spel @ 01/03/2011 at 5:25 pm

Jude is just too beautiful.

Talented Mr R @ 01/03/2011 at 5:25 pm

I know he’s been travelling, but gawd he looks a sight!

Looks like they went camping.
Aka, no showers.

They’re so cute together.

Jude looks scruffy but good. I want Sienna’s jacket right now.

@BB:
You might be right, I think I read somewhere that they were in Africa, so they might have been camping there.

dolorescraegt @ 01/03/2011 at 5:47 pm

what a cute couple. jude looks like one HAPPY CAMPER. i really wish them well.

dolorescraegt @ 01/03/2011 at 5:48 pm

what a good looking couple…….they look like very HAPPY CAMPERS

dolorescraegt @ 01/03/2011 at 5:50 pm

what a cute couple…they look like very HAPPY CAMPERS. i believe they were in africa and celebrated their birtjhdays together.

Is Judes pant from Carol Christian Poell?

famewhore + manwhore

Mel Gibson Cartman @ 01/03/2011 at 6:30 pm

Some bad past, but BEAUTIFUL people.

@Dexter: They look like it.

@julian: My reply above was meant for you, not Dexter. Yes, I think they do look like Carol Christian Poell pants.

Yummy! I love Jude!

love these two together!!! I do hope they get married in 2011!

Jude sweetie, that gorgeous smile is always a delicious sight, but those pants aren’t; however, it does look like you’ve been roughing it a bit, so it’s understandable.
*winks and blows kisses at Jude*

dolorescraegt @ 01/03/2011 at 7:44 pm

that smile on jude’s face reflects his happiness…..i wish them luck.

Jude is a world class USER. Go back to the family YOU made you freaking jerk.

I LOVE YOU, JUDE!!!

@angie: Why should Jude go back to Sadie? Let Sadie go back to the very first family SHE made. Stupid worthless idiot loser.

I haven’t seen phoros of Jude lately and i’ve got to say he looks better than ever!He and Sienna are a very beautiful couple,i am glad they managed to be together again and leave evrything that happened before behind them and i hope they will get married in 2011!

I like them together. They definitely seem like each other’s equals.

They are meant for each other. Look so happy!

Daymn!
Love His Style
and the Boots

Too bad this nanny tapping trash never found an opportunity to go and visit his daughter in Florida one single time. At least he loves his other kids. Deadbeat dad. Sienna looks soooooo thrilled to have her picture taken. she loves the limelite.

Sienna is always so stylish.

@Fashion, baby!:

Hey, his pants look like long johns. Why does he dress like that? I wish he would try to look more distinguished. He is such an attractive man. Or maybe if he would come out with a look like he had in Cold Mountain. He looked good in that movie,

I feel sorry for her. He is the father of 4 children. He slept with the nanny while dating her. What she expects from him?…true love I don not think so..He is a great actor but as person he is just an arrogant ash…le.

He’s lovable even in those awful pants. Maybe Sienna will settle her act down now. She wanted Jude back forever and couldn’t quit talking about how much she still loves him. Here’s her second chance so she better hope she doesn’t screw it up by ******** another married man other than her own..

@Gustav: She would be the first to know it so looks like you’re wrong about it.

Never liked Sienna, but I do feel sorry for her. She has no career and not much going on for her. I think that’s why she’s back with Jude. Father of 4 kids and a dead beat Dad. He’s probably the best she can get. Since, she’s still in her 20′s you would think she could have better options.

I guess if she wants the paps to take her picture, she has to date the USER Jude Law.

Love Casanova @ 01/10/2011 at 11:19 pm

Tina are you some kind of expert and authority on what men want?
Sienna Miller is a beautiful actress and she always will be.
I can’t stand that newcomer named Elizabeth Olsen who can never be as beautiful or talented as Sienna Miller.
Sienna could have had Heath Ledger if she wanted him but she was dating Jude Law at the time when she made Casanova.
You do not need to be in your 20′s Tina to find a gorgeous husband.
It was Sienna’s choice to be with Jude Law. She must have been very happy with him to pass up her opportunity to date Heath Ledger.
I am sad that she didn’t realize at the time what she was missing
and also because Heath would have been happy with someone like
her.

@Tina: YA DAFT CHAV, YA AIN’T GOT BUSINESS NONE CALLING HIM USER! WHAT KIND OF BOLLOCKS YA ON ABOUT, YA WANKA? YOU GOT NOTHIN IN YA HEAD SO GO ALONG WIV YA.

very nice